Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sush-

Wow! She really hit Rudra...huh?

Get ready for a redemption track Ms. Paro...! You are going to regret this!

yess she hits him quite hard on his head from back ..sighh
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi279

yeah she did.. But before that, when she saved him from being fired at, she asked him tum thik ho 😊 So redemption track ki start toh gayi hai

Actually she hits him after that .. so its like mixed redemption u can say 😆 .. she saves him but next moment attacks him from back .,.. though I will say Thakur has a hand in manipulating the situation in his favour there with his words
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyji

Shivratri will be over in a few hours. The MU isn't going to get over in one night. I wonder why they even choose this day , could have been any other day,na. Other than Parvati choosing Tejawat , no other symbolam with Mahashivrateri .

Well MU wont b over but the battle will b won by PaRud as by the end of Shiv ratri , we will see Rudra's BSD job is saved and Paro knows the truth which will result in Tejawat getting arrested .. so good wins over evil on Shiv ratri  ...

rest MU will remain for story to progress ahead but at least PaRud will b together I feel as Paro will go through redemption by coming back and Rudra might want to take revenge from Paro by marrying her ... so PaRud marriage too can happen still 🤔
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good post Jyoti. A heavy journey for Paro  now. 😭
I think this serial is going on in full speed.  Thakursa was great. Hope he comes back soon from his break. A good villian is always needed. Wonder what will happen to Mala?
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another great one, Dear 👏 👏 👏...But what can I say even when I knew what was coming I couldn't stop the tears from falling when Paro took that rod and hit Rudra across the head with it, the look in his eyes was one of disbelief and hurt 😭 😭 😭

And when Rudra will hear from his cousin that Paro is the one who set the room on fire, he will be 💔 💔...I don't know what's gonna be in store for Paro but it won't be good and she's gonna need all her strength and hopes to survive what's coming her way  

IMO this is when the new is gonna be born after she learns the truth and Rudra's family accuses her of trying to kill Dilsher...Oh well we have to gear up for some intense episodes coming our way in the coming days.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himba

Very good post Jyoti. A heavy journey for Paro  now. 😭

I think this serial is going on in full speed.  Thakursa was great. Hope he comes back soon from his break. A good villian is always needed. Wonder what will happen to Mala?

yess I dont want his role to b over forever ..let him go to jail for sometime and then he can return back with a bang in future to take revenge 😈
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Another great one, Dear 👏 👏 👏...But what can I say even when I knew what was coming I couldn't stop the tears from falling when Paro took that rod and hit Rudra across the head with it, the look in his eyes was one of disbelief and hurt 😭 😭 😭

I know .. he could never believe even in his worst dreams that Paro can do something like this .. so Paro we knew will always opt for Tejawat but I guess somewhere he still trusted her to stand in his support .. sighhh 😭😭

And when Rudra will hear from his cousin that Paro is the one who set the room on fire, he will be 💔 💔...I don't know what's gonna be in store for Paro but it won't be good and she's gonna need all her strength and hopes to survive what's coming her way  

Yess .. Rudra will b like a raging bull . yrs back his mother was the reason why his father was all heartbroken and today yrs later another woman becomes the reason for his father to go in coma (as per article) ... he will not spare Paro unless some proof about her innocence comes out 😭😭

IMO this is when the new is gonna be born after she learns the truth and Rudra's family accuses her of trying to kill Dilsher...Oh well we have to gear up for some intense episodes coming our way in the coming days.

yess a strong determined Paro who might decide to protect Rudra and her father now .. more of role reversal ,... 🤔

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Jyoti! Paro was pained to hurt Rudra but she did it for what she presumed was the greater good, saving her god father. She showed her caring nature to Rudra when she screamed since his life was in danger and she wanted him safe and sound. Rudra should look back to this incident when all believe that Paro tried to kill Dilsher. He should know that if Paro wanted to save his life even while escaping, why will she harm his handicapped father? The episode was marvelous today.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Great post Jyoti! Paro was pained to hurt Rudra but she did it for what she presumed was the greater good, saving her god father. She showed her caring nature to Rudra when she screamed since his life was in danger and she wanted him safe and sound. Rudra should look back to this incident when all believe that Paro tried to kill Dilsher. He should know that if Paro wanted to save his life even while escaping, why will she harm his handicapped father? The episode was marvelous today.

Yess I hope Rudra thinks from this angle but the point is when he will see his father in coma , I doubt he will hv that in him to think on those lines ,,.. his initial reaction will b to blame Paro  ... mayb later he can start thinking on those lines and hopefully Maithili will tell Rudra about duplicate marriage joda bit too 🤔
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post I enjoyed the epsoide alot. The highlight was Paro asking Rudra "Teek tho ho" one can hope he remember that instead of the hit on the head 😆

Where will Paro go after this is my question? Maybe Rudra will forced a marriage on her or he will just make her his mistress replacing Laila to punish her?Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago