Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

Great post I enjoyed the epsoide alot. The highlight was Paro asking Rudra "Teek tho ho" one can hope he remember that instead of the hit on the head πŸ˜†

After getting that hit , I wonder if he will remember anything else πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where will Paro go after this is my question? Maybe Rudra will forced a marriage on her or he will just make her his mistress replacing Laila to punish her?

yess I do see hate marriage because Paro will return back for sure after realising she was wrong and then Rudra might marry her for revenge

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tell me about it Rudra extended his hand to Paro so many times and she still chose Tejawat...Even at the last he thought that she would trust him and that pleading look in his eyes would have melted anyone's heart and somewhere Paro knows that Rudra isn't that bad and if he says something against Tejawat is because there's some truth to it but I can understand where Paro is coming from...She's one of those who needs to see to believe and that's why tomorrow Tejawat is gonna give her a reality check.

As for Rudra's anger, yup I can totally see him marrying Paro just to take revenge but after the shock Paro will received soon...I don't see her being in any state to take any decisions...Wouldn't it a major twist if Paro herself walks into the BSD offices and testifies against Tejawat?? 

I can't wait for new Paro to be born...
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fully agree😊
Excellent episode
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Truly said... Today's episode was heart wrenching but it was indeed needed for Paro to choose Tejawat over Rudra once... Now she'll learn the truth behind her marriage, which will help het=r in getting over it... She needs to know the real story behind her marriage to move on in life and have a guilt free life with Rudra in future... Also, as I said earlier, it will be a role reversal now for both Rudra and Paro... Rudra will have his own reasons to hate Paro and accuse her of betraying him... Eventually he will learn that Paro is innocent, which will help him come out of his pre conceived notion of all the beautiful women being unfaithful and untrustworthy... And will help him move on in his life and accept Paro whole-heartedly in future...
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post.

Well Rudra gaining proof is a good thing but losing Paro was not so good.
Paro is about to get the biggest shock of her life and all that Rudra said is going to come back to haunt her.
Now its her time to repent. Paro really is going to have to work hard to gain Rudra's trust ever again.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Tell me about it Rudra extended his hand to Paro so many times and she still chose Tejawat...Even at the last he thought that she would trust him and that pleading look in his eyes would have melted anyone's heart and somewhere Paro knows that Rudra isn't that bad and if he says something against Tejawat is because there's some truth to it but I can understand where Paro is coming from...She's one of those who needs to see to believe and that's why tomorrow Tejawat is gonna give her a reality check.

Actually the problem here is Paro has seen Tejawat like a father figure since childhood .. so even if her heart says Rudra colud b right , still her mind overules it due to the childhood connection

As for Rudra's anger, yup I can totally see him marrying Paro just to take revenge but after the shock Paro will received soon...I don't see her being in any state to take any decisions...Wouldn't it a major twist if Paro herself walks into the BSD offices and testifies against Tejawat??

I will love to see Paro doing this ... it will b the beginning of a new phase where Paro will comes out looking strong and independently taking a major decision of her life

I can't wait for new Paro to be born...

same here πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

Fully agree😊

Excellent episode

glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Truly said... Today's episode was heart wrenching but it was indeed needed for Paro to choose Tejawat over Rudra once... Now she'll learn the truth behind her marriage, which will help het=r in getting over it... She needs to know the real story behind her marriage to move on in life and have a guilt free life with Rudra in future... Also, as I said earlier, it will be a role reversal now for both Rudra and Paro... Rudra will have his own reasons to hate Paro and accuse her of betraying him... Eventually he will learn that Paro is innocent, which will help him come out of his pre conceived notion of all the beautiful women being unfaithful and untrustworthy... And will help him move on in his life and accept Paro whole-heartedly in future...

I agree .. this was needed for Paro to know the truth direct from the horse's mouth and now she will trust and understand Rudra like never before 😳😳

Yes its gonna b role reversal for sometime and eventually when Rudra will know the truth , he will also develop a new found respect for Paro all over again ...

So these MUs will actually help them come close and develop a better understanding in future ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika

Nice post.

Well Rudra gaining proof is a good thing but losing Paro was not so good.
Paro is about to get the biggest shock of her life and all that Rudra said is going to come back to haunt her.
Now its her time to repent. Paro really is going to have to work hard to gain Rudra's trust ever again.

For Paro it will b a total new chapter in her life .. she will hv to start all over again in gaining back Rudra's trust and mayb in the process falling for him as well .. I do see her falling first now because for Rudra , it will take time to realise the fact that Paro is innocent in fire incident case ...  So its gonna b real uphill task for Paro now
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

true .. its gonna b intense hate from Rudra's side now once Sunehri tells him about fire incident ... tough times ahead for Paro now to prove her innocence

I'm hoping that Rudra believes that Paro could never do this. Especially since "theek ho?"