Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

You know what I find interesting is that all your posts since the beginning of the show have been very negative, I have a terrible memory but I don't remember reading anything positive at all. I  and others criticise  the show as much as you do, but We also made a point to write something positive when the episodes were good. 

so  what  if i   make  negative  posts ???(  which  is  actually  criticism  which    started  when  astha  started  her  crying  saga  since  kalindi  petition  &  they  started  showing  woman  taking  all  crap  )   thats  my  personal  choice  ,if  negative  posts  make  u  sooo  worn  out  dont  bother  to  read  or  comment  ,simple ,u  r  not  forum  teacher  to  teach  everyone  what  to  posts  or  what  not πŸ˜†

i  made  almost  1500   posts  in  this  forum  ,u  remember  all  those 😲???go  check  in  Myra's  thread  ,i  also  posted  positive  posts  also   if  u  r  that  much  bother  about  my  posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why  waste  ur  positive  energy  on  my  negative  posts πŸ˜†???so  just  bcoz  i  make  negative  posts  &  criticize  the  show  i  m  not  a  fan  or  not  well  wisher ????only  making  lalalallala  topic   maker  people  r  well wisher  of  the  show  &  fan  of  the  show ???? i  watch  it  on  tv  on  time  regularly  ,that  makes  me  a  fan 

u  dont  get  to  dig  at  me  or  my  posts  bcoz  u  dont  like  my  posts  ,if  u  dont  like  dont  bother  ,i  never  went  to  ur  posts  to  take  dig  at  u   or  quarrel  with  u  ,so  i  expect  u  behave  the  same  way

this  is  an  intense  show  with  basically  abuse  as  theme  ,it  will  have  good  &  bad  posts  bcoz  male  lead  is  a  hero  &  villain  ,so  far  what  he  did  was  villainous  mostly ,with  due  respect  jonee  make  nice  positive  posts  no  matter  how  the  episode  is  ,i  like  her  posts ,did  u  ever  see  her  posts  negatively  ,no  ,never  ,thats  how  her  posts  is  always  positive &  people  read  that  too ,so  whats  with  the  problem  with  my  posts  if  i  made    posts    pointing  negative  sides (which  is  actually  based  what  they  show  ,no  lies  there  )  ,why  dig  at  me ???i  never  take  a dig  at  jonee's  posts   ,i  dont  even  go  there  much 

i  request  u  if  u  do  not  like  my   posts  do  not  come  to  my  thread  &  best  do  not  comment  to take  a dig  at  me  ,like  i  said  thats  my  personal  choice  ,try  to   atleast  give   respect to   other  people's    freedom  of  speech  even    if  u  dont  like  it  ,i  cannot  post  based  on  what  u  like  or  what  u  think of  my  posts  ,i  will  post  based  on  what  i  like  ,i  hope  u  get  that

i  request  u  again  not  to  posts  in  my  thread  ever  again   to  take  a  dig  &  to  fight ,  if  u  dont  like  it   try  to  avoid  ,it  will  solve  ur  problems  ,save  ur  positive  energy &  time   on  somewhere  else

Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

so  what  if i   make  negative  posts ???(  which  actually  started  when  astha  started  her  crying  saga  since  kalindi  petition )   thats  my  personal  choice  ,if  negative  posts  make  u  sooo  worn  out  dont  bother  to  read  or  comment  ,simple ,u  r  not  forum  teacher  to  teach  everyone  what  to  posts  or  what  not πŸ˜†

i  made  almost  1500   posts  in  this  forum  ,u  remember  all  those 😲???go  check  in  Myra's  thread  ,i  also  posted  positive  posts  also   if  u  r  that  much  bother  about  my  posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

why  waste  ur  positive  energy  on  my  negative  posts πŸ˜†???so  just  bcoz  i  make  negative  posts  &  criticize  the  show  i  m  not  a  fan  or  not  well  wisher ????only  making  lalalallala  topic   maker  people  r  well wisher  of  the  show  &  fan  of  the  show ???? i  watch  it  on  tv  on  time  regularly  ,that  makes  a  fan 

u  dont  get  to  dig  at  me  or  my  posts  bcoz  u  dont  like  my  posts  ,if  u  dont  like  dont  bother  ,i  never  went  to  ur  posts  to  take  dig  at  u   or  quarrel  with  u  ,so  i  expect  u  behave  the  same  way

this  is  an  intense  show  with  basically  abuse  as  theme  ,it  will  have  good  &  bad  posts  ,with  due  respect  jonee  make  nice  positive  posts  no  matter  how  the  episode  is  ,did  u  ever  see  her  posts  negatively  ,no  ,never  ,thats  how  her  posts  is  always  positive &  people  read  that  too ,so  whats  with  the  problem  with  my  posts  if  i  made    posts    pointing  negative  sides (which  is  actually  based  what  they  show  ,no  lies  there  )  ,why  dig  at  me ???i  never  take  a dig  at  jonee's  posts  ,i  dont  even  go  there  much 

i  request  u  if  u  do  not  like  negative  posts  do  not  come  to  my  posts  &  best  do  not  comment  to take  a dig  at  me  ,like  i  said  thats  my  personal  choice  ,u  dont 

All I am going to say is keep going with the negative posts, it's your choice. πŸ˜Š
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

All I am going to say is keep going with the negative posts, it's your choice. πŸ˜Š

thanks  for  the best  wishes πŸ˜†  ,if  only  u  could  say  that  little  more  earlier  ,it  could  have  saved  some  place  which was   wasted  in  my  thread  for   ur  taking  jibes  at  me   which  i could  have  used  to  reply  to  some  members  posts    who  actually  want  to  have  healthy  conversation   &  criticism  about  the  show  instead  of  taking  dig  at  personal  level    for  no    valid reasonπŸ˜† ,

so   next  time  do  not  bother  again   ,dont  worry  i  will  keep  posting  what  i  like  to  say  
no  matter  what  u  think   &  u  can  continue   thinking  my  healthy  criticism  as  negative  posts  no  matter  how  much   right  i  m
πŸ˜†
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a serial... If there is no drama then who is going to watch it? There are women who are unable to leave a bad marriage, they just don't want to... Call them delusional or whatever...  Astha is one such woman...  She does love Shlok.. Pines for the love of a husband... She has grown up on a staple of dreams that involve perfect partner, marriage and love... On the other hand for Shlok it's just a matter of revenge... Plus he is still caught in the past, not forgotten the love he lost... Astha reading his diary was a complete no no... Shlok said and did a few thing to Astha were completely unacceptable... But I am sure the Cv's will show a redemption track... Make Shlok realise his mistake...he will see the good in Astha and repent for his own actions... Whatever tracks are shown may it be in this serial or any other my only point is that the CV's should not fail to show the good overpowering the bad eventually... 
NidhaA thumbnail
Bings
Calm down first. Sandhya just made an observation it does not sound like a jibe to me. What she means is we are wasting our energy on a fictional show which is actually the right thing to say. Most fictions don't make sense and the same goes for this one.  We just get all worked up because somewhere we get emotionally attached to the show.

Coming to the scene , I watched it now. It seemed like a typical Shlok Agnihotri scene to me now that I saw it. Also we have got to understand that Astha is still on her sudharo Shlok mission. So as much as we hate Astha being a doormat I think for the time period of six months the only reaction we will get is in the form of her cringing. Astha believes in Shlok's inner goodness remember and she has resolved not to shout back at him. So I guess CV'S are going with that. I think we are not going to get a strong Astha until this whole mystery is properly cleared.
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: CavingIn

Bings ,

All through this I think one point is valid. If Shlok has asked repeatedly to keep away from his past then she had no right to read his diary. Astha's intentions were pure I agree but I read somewhere in here that in the past he has told her that his past wound has nothing to do with her and so keep away from it. In that case what Astha did is wrong. I will watch the scene now and comment again. 
PS - Shlok married Astha as a revenge for defaming his Baba and him and also to show her how insignificant women are. I was under the impression this was the case. Did Shlok ever say he wanted to break her illusion of love ? Well then it makes it evident that he was acting on his past. He was given pain in love and he gave back pain in love. Tit for tat kind of.

thanks  buddy  for  the  reply  ,i was  waiting  for  ur  take 

u  pointed  some  important  issues ,
shloke  told  astha  or  not   that  he  broke  her  illussion  of  love    ,i  dont  remember  exactly  ,but  in  SR  episode  he  made  it  clear  to  her  all  was  her  dreams  that  is  now  shattered &  after  that  when  astha  asked  him  why  ,he  took  her  to  mandir  to  say  to  her  elaborately  all  this  were  lies  &  illusion  &  that  he  did  all  things  to  trap  her  to  marry  him  &  she  as  a  fool  believed  him ,he  planned  everything  &  all  &  that  she  will  keep  married  to  him  by  social  status  but  will  not  get  husband's  love  or  husband   in  her  whole  life  &  that  he  despises  her ,he  said  that  too  in  SR  episode ,when  astha  asked  what  was  her  fault  ,he  said  what  was  her  fault  she  will  have  her  whole  life  to  think  in  that  house   &  then  at  the  sr  episode  he  started  taking  his  scotch  with  a  smiley  face ,like  it  was  kind  of  victory    for  him

in  SR  EPISODE  ,misti  ,angie  ,Myra  pointed  out  in  Myra's  thread  that  shloke  is  actually    may  be  avenging  swati  through  astha &  i  think  it  makes  more  sense ,later  in  V  day  episode  he  started  remembering  swati  told  him  that  "no  girl  will   ever  love  him  or  stay  with  him  forever  "thats  when i  thought  he  wanted  to  prove  that  point  to  swati  that  a  girl  can  love  him  &  stay  with  him  forever  &  prove  swati  wrong   ,thats  why  he  wanted  astha  back  to  his  house  &  say  that  he  gave  her  life  imprisonment   ,

like  after  the  avdhoot  thingy  his  revenge  on  astha  which  was   for  like  she  destroyed  his  father's  image  &  all  that  should   have  finished  logically as  he  payed  back  to  her  &  her  family  for  all  those  things   ,but  why  take  her  at  home  &  why  his  continuous  telling  her  since  sr  episode  that  she  has  to  stay  in  the  house  for  whole  life  ,he  does  not  care  if  she  lives  like  a  furniture  but  she  has  to  stay  there   ,yeah  baba  is   a  reason  but  proving  swati  is  also  a  fact  that  a girl  can  live  with  him  forever   &  love  him   was  also  a  point  ,i  mean  why  to  ruin  astha's  whole  life  by  not  giving  her  any  rights  or   actual  married  life   when  his  revenge  with  astha  was  done  longgg  before  ,he  payed  back  her  what  astha  did  to  him  ,like  insulting  their  image  &  disagree  to  marry  him ,then  why  ruin  his  &  her  whole  life ???

so   swati  at  some  point  is  somehow  more  important  than  anything  ,proving  swati  that  he  is  loveable  was  always  important  ,as  he  was shown   in  V  day  that  swati's  talks  affected  him  pretty  badly ,

yeah  he  was  given  pain    by  swati &  he  wanted  to  give  that  pain  back  to  astha  since  he  thinks  all  women  r  same

NidhaA thumbnail
This makes sense actually.  Shlok's way of wanting to see himself as being acceptable was to fake love and marry Astha and show the world that yes he too can have a life partner.
Seriously interesting character.
bingyy thumbnail

Bings

Calm down first. Sandhya just made an observation it does not sound like a jibe to me. What she means is we are wasting our energy on a fictional show which is actually the right thing to say. Most fictions don't make sense and the same goes for this one.  We just get all worked up because somewhere we get emotionally attached to the show.

forget about  that  buddy  ,she  thinks  i  m  always  on  a  mission πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i  will  tell  u  later  why  πŸ˜†   

&  i  agree   with  u  that  its  a  fictional  show  &  we  get  attached  at  some  points  unnecessarily πŸ˜­ ,its  true  ,talking  about  daily  soaps  ,it  always  affect  our  mind  when we  see  something  intense  &  dramatic  ,these  r  made  this  way  so  that  we  get  attached  otherwise  we  would  not  get  glued to  watch  it  next  episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ,i  know  its  foolishness  to  viewer's  part πŸ˜†  but  hey   in  my  defense  the  daily  soaps  actors  r  good  looking    enough πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ,they  made  us  to  watch  no  matter  how  crap  a  track  is πŸ˜†

Coming to the scene , I watched it now. It seemed like a typical Shlok Agnihotri scene to me now that I saw it. Also we have got to understand that Astha is still on her sudharo Shlok mission. So as much as we hate Astha being a doormat I think for the time period of six months the only reaction we will get is in the form of her cringing. Astha believes in Shlok's inner goodness remember and she has resolved not to shout back at him. So I guess CV'S are going with that. I think we are not going to get a strong Astha until this whole mystery is properly cleared.

i  will  give  u  kiss  for  these  lines    but  since  there  is  no  emo icon  for  that  i  m  giving  u  this πŸ€—

i  agree  astha  is  still  on  her  mission πŸ˜†  &  yeah  i  guess  thats  why  she  is  not  retorting  back  ,ur  point  is  making  sense &  i  want  this  mystery  to  be  revealed  ,just  hope  its  not  something  mountain  out  of  molehill ,i  mean  all  these  secrets  ,pain  blah  blah  blah  &  then  phushhh  nada  ,no  valued  point  ,i  hope  they  keep  well  prepared  for  revealing  issues

bingyy thumbnail

This makes sense actually.  Shlok's way of wanting to see himself as being acceptable was to fake love and marry Astha and show the world that yes he too can have a life partner.

Seriously interesting character.

yeah  ,thats  what  i  sometimes  like  about  his  character  ,even  though  he  is  an  ass  ,but  his  character  has  some  complexity  to  keep  watching  &  wanting  to  know  about  him  more or  his  thinking   ,he  hardly  has  self  talks  ,so  to  find  out  what  he  thinks,  viewers  have  to  put  2  &  2  together  ,they  r  making  our  brain  work  in  a  way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NidhaA thumbnail
It boils down to the same thing actually.  Male leads are far more perfectly etched than female leads. Shlok has been consistent from the very start and his changes can be called as growth.
Astha though has been inconsistent from beginning my reference again is to the Kohlapur slap scene that I still cannot make sense of. From there I guess Astha's inconsistency with her initial characterisation as modern day bold girl began.