why is CVS making astha shameless ?????update

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
for  the  people  who  did  not  watcht  the  episode  yet  ,i  m  describing  what  happened  so  that  people  dont  misunderstand  me again  ,i  m  adding  some  more  details 

astha  was  reading  that  shlok  was  mesmerized  by  swati's  beauty  bcoz  she  wore  a  white  dress  in  holi  with  bindi  ,bangles  ,anklet ,he  said  in  his  diary  she  was  the  most  beautiful  thing  on  earth  ,like  she  is  a  moon  ,so  astha  was  reading  this  &  shloke  heard  it 

so  he was guessing &  telling  astha  is  trying  to  copy  these  stuffs  so  that  she  gets  close  to  him

shlok  saw  astha  reading  diary  &  then  told  her  rudely &  badly   that  through  this  diary  u  want  to  be  close  to  me  (physically )  &  u  want  to  be  part  of  my  life ????it  was  veryy  insulting  the  way  he  said  it  like  she  was  despo  kind  of , he  said  that  by  knowing  my  weaknesses  u  want  to  get  close  to  me  (Physically  intended )  ,it  was  sooo  insulting  to  hear  his  words  ,any  girl  would  have  ran  away  from  this  marriage  right  away  ,the  whole  insulting  time  astha  did  not  say  anything 😲😲  ???  taking  his  crap  i  felt  nausea

i  mean  astha  is  his  wife  ,what  is  shlok  ?????? what  is  this  man  actually ????i  dont  get  him  ,he  is  a  psycho  to  me ,i  dont  care  whats  his  hidden  intentions  or  agenda  r  but  plzzz  i  m  tired  of  seeing  a  b******  behavior  to  astha  &  astha  as  doormat  ,even  a  doormat  is  better  than  her

he  started  shaking  astha  ,started  throwing  things  everywhere  ,so  something  hit  astha  &  her  hand  started  bleeding  ,

then  shlok  started  licking  astha's  pain ,why  is there    love  in  astha's  eyes ???&  background  music  'ISS  PYAAR KO  KYA  NAAM  DOON ,ISS  DIL  KA  AB  KYA  KARU "???? 

I  mean  what  the  f *** ???

WHY  IS  CVS  MAKING  ASTHA    a  despo  ?  thats  what  she  is  looking  like  ,ok ???like  a  shameless  desperate  wife

she  is  a  shame ,i  felt  sooo  angry  with  cvs  right  now ,forgive  my  language

then  in  the  precap astha  asked  him  to  eat  ,he  threw  the  plate  on  floor

EVEN  our   kam  wali  bai  has  more  self   respect  than  astha ,her  husband  married  another  ,&  she  does  not  even  see  his  face  with  having   2  children  still  she  has  self  dignity 

dont  tell  me  astha  loves  shloke  thas  why  ,love  does  not  mean  u  sell  ur  dignity  as  woman ,thats  what  astha  is  doing
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
god let's hope they change the ASAP, can't stand seeing Astha the doormat wife
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

god let's hope they change the ASAP, can't stand seeing Astha the doormat wife

i  felt  so  bad  ,that  i  wanted  to  slap  astha  through  my  TV  screen 

after  so  much  bad  insult  ,like  she  was  trying  to  get  close  with  him  physically  ,astha  felt  love ???i  mean  what  the  *****???

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am with you Bingyy - I am really furious that they have ruined such a good show and most importantly they have ruined aastha.

Today is the last episode for me and I won't watch until you send me a pm telling me that it is good to watch again. I am relying on you my friend 😃
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was disgusted. No more words. Love Avi and Sheen. But ttoday's episode was unforgiveable.
Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I understand what you are saying.  Equally, the portrayal of jealousy/ possessiveness

shown by Astha when Shlok enquires about Aditi was unpleasant.🤢  what does she have with

shlok so as to feel possessive about him?         Not a proper relationship or anything , just a

revenge/humiliation marriage,isn't it?😕
Edited by LoneSoldier - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Bingy buddy nice post but i disagree to certain extent. what he said was wrong but she shouldn't have read his diary too, she invaded his privacy,if things were opposite, i would be mad as hell at shlok for going through her private stuff.
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Bingy buddy nice post but i disagree to certain extent. what he said was wrong but she shouldn't have read his diary too, she invaded his privacy,if things were opposite, i would be mad as hell at shlok for going through her private stuff.

neelum  she  read  the  diary  to  cure  him  ,that  was  her  intention
anyway  the  point  is  in  husband  wife  relation  there  should  not  be  such  hidden things 

shlok  used  to  have  his  ex's  stuff  with  diary  &  all  in  a  locked  room ,which  married  man  would  do  such  things  &  which  woman  would  tolerate  such  acts  of  her  husband  ???

then  in  V  day  episode  ,he  started  taking  swati's  name  ,even  when  he  was  sick  he  was  mambling  about  swati  ,so  what  would  astha  do ???  without  knowing  his  past  how  can  she  know  things  so  that  she  can  help  him ????

ine  every  marriage  husband  wife  themselves  tell  about  their  past  even  a  tiny  bit 

&  here  it  was  not  shloke's  past  ,its  his  present  .why ??? bcoz  he  kept  his  stuff  of  swati  in  locked  room ???&  keep  remembering  swati  ,which  wife  would  then  not  want  to  know  about  it  then ???? just  think  it  in  realistic  manner  since  the  show  is  trying  to  go  a  realistic  manner  than  other  hindi  soaps

sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

shlok  saw  astha  reading  diary  &  then  told  her  rudely &  badly   that  through  this  diary  u  want  to  be  close  to  me  (physically )  &  u  want  to  be  part  of  my  life ????it  was  veryy  insulting  the  way  he  said  it  like  she  was  despo  kind  of , he  said  that  by  knowing  my  weaknesses  u  want  to  get  close  to  me  (Physically  intended )  ,it  was  sooo  insulting  to  hear  his  words  ,any  girl  would  have  ran  away  from  this  marriage  right  away  ,the  whole  insulting  time  astha  did  not  say  anything 😲😲  ???  taking  his  crap  i  felt  nausea

i  mean  astha  is  his  wife  ,what  is  shlok  ?????? what  is  this  man  actually ????i  dont  get  him  ,he  is  a  psycho  to  me ,i  dont  care  whats  his  hidden  intentions  or  agenda  r  but  plzzz  i  m  tired  of  seeing  a  b******  behavior  to  astha  &  astha  as  doormat  ,even  a  doormat  is  better  than  her

he  started  shaking  astha  ,started  throwing  things  everywhere  ,so  something  hit  astha  &  her  hand  started  bleeding  ,

then  shlok  started  licking  astha's  pain ,why  is there    love  in  astha's  eyes ???&  background  music  'ISS  PYAAR KO  KYA  NAAM  DOON ,ISS  DIL  KA  AB  KYA  KARU "???? 

I  mean  what  the  f *** ???

WHY  IS  CVS  MAKING  ASTHA    a  despo  ?  thats  what  she  is  looking  like  ,ok ???like  a  shameless  desperate  wife

she  is  a  shame ,i  felt  sooo  angry  with  cvs  right  now ,forgive  my  language

then  in  the  precap astha  asked  him  to  eat  ,he  threw  the  plate  on  floor

EVEN  our   kam  wali  bai  has  more  self   respect  than  astha ,her  husband  married  another  ,&  she  does  not  even  see  his  face  with  having   2  children  still  she  has  self  dignity 

dont  tell  me  astha  loves  shloke  thas  why  ,love  does  not  mean  u  sell  ur  dignity  as  woman ,thats  what  astha  is  doing

Calm down..its a fictional show..
Astha I guess was not expecting Shlok at that moment..She was after all reading Shlok's diary..She was shocked to react.Moreover she has been listening to similar kind of crap from Shlok since a long time..She is here just due to the court's order..She has no expectations of staying with Shlok forever..Shlok always takes Astha for granted..I just hope Astha leaves after the 6 month term..
About Astha replying to Shlok sarcastically when Shlok asked about Aditi..she was just behaving like a normal human being as she loves Shlok..Thoda jealousy to banta hain..
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagar_ayush

Calm down..its a fictional show..
Astha I guess was not expecting Shlok at that moment..She was after all reading Shlok's diary..She was shocked to react.Moreover she has been listening to similar kind of crap from Shlok since a long time..She is here just due to the court's order..She has no expectations of staying with Shlok forever..Shlok always takes Astha for granted..I just hope Astha leaves after the 6 month term..
About Astha replying to Shlok sarcastically when Shlok asked about Aditi..she was just behaving like a normal human being as she loves Shlok..Thoda jealousy to banta hain..

yaar  ,he  was  insulting  like  telling  her  that  she  was  copying  these  ideas  from  diary  to  get  close  to  him !!!  that  was  unbearable  for  me &  then  astha's  loving  eyes  on  shlok  when  he  sucked  the  blood    with  the  background  song,thats  why  i  m  angry  ,i  mean  LOVE  IS  A  JOKE  OR  WHAT ???

to  the  bold  lines   what  kind  of  love  she  has ???  after  getting  sooo  many  kicks  one  by  one  she  is  not  getting  distanced  emotionally  ,she  is  jealous  for  what ???? they  do  not  have  any  relationship  ,he  wants  her  to  stay  in  the  house  for  his  baba  &  his  ego

he  does  not  consider  her  his  ,he  gives  a  crap  about  marriage  ,then  what  love  &  what  jealousy  ????