Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bluejalpari

Exactly..binggy buddy..I understand how you feel and I know that your thinking Astha should have slapped him etc...and how she is taking it etc..
But trust me...the scene was a exact playout of the saputara scene...Astha Shlok's first meeting itself started like this where Shlok asks these things to Astha. At that time, Astha calld him Battameez and Rakshas, that time her self respect reacted.
But today she did not ,because it was wrong to read his personal diary that  too about his ex without his permission. ..anybody will think that she is reading it to use it against him.Esp since things are happening. AStha never in so many days told Shlok that she has the dairy. Astha also reads how much of a romantic and loving guy he was
The biggest thing shlok was telling her indirectly that the diary does not mean a thing to him he wanted to discard it and he made AStha do it...he doesnt give a second glance to the diary...he does not have any feelings while burning it.
He does not want Astha to dwell on his and Swati's past...actually ever since she opened the diary he has constantly remembered Swati. He has moved on from Swati and does not want Astha to dwell on it..he wants him and Astha to create a relationship based on today's realities , not on how he used to be in the past. But he does not want to say that to Astha because he has his NA related reasons.He does not want anyone to use that diary against him.  In fact he may also have realized she would be hurting so much to read that he loved Swati so much.
His reaction to her wound does say he knows when she is in pain.
100% agree his behavior with Astha was very bad...but this was not worse than Saputara where AStha was not even his wife! Now Astha is really his wife.

By the time they show why Shlok is like this, they will also show why AStha tolerated it.

Also the "bimari control to kee jaasakti hai" by Astha was a big thing today. So there are more things happening in the background.

My POV..this was better than yelling

jalpari  ,thanks  for  posting  as  i  always  enjoy  reading  ur  analysis ,i  agree  many  of  ur  points  & also  disagree  to  some ,
ok  lets  see  shloke  wants  to  move  on  but  did  he  do  any  attempt  other  than  letting  his memory  thingy  with  swati  went  away  ,did  he  try  any  way  to  move  forward  his  relation  with  astha ???nope  ,he  did  not  ,his  relation  with  astha  is  same  ,he  did  not  show  her  any  love  ,did  not  give  her  any  wifey  rights  ,still  they  r  separate  ,tomorrow  there  will  another  scene  where  he  threw  the  plate  away  ,so  whats  new  about  his  relation  with  astha  if  he  really  wanted  to  move  on ????
overall  he  said  that  she  is  using  his  past  to  copy  things  to  get  close  to  him  &  want  to  part  of  his  life  &  that  no  one  can  be  in  his  heart  or  life ,those  were  his  words ,

now  for  woman  whose  husband  is  dwelling  on  his  past  since  V  day  ,continuosly  kept  mumbling  his  ex's  name  ,she  found  out  that  shloke  is  obsessed  with  his  ex  ,would  not  any  wife  in  her  place  want  to  know  about  his  past ????  bcoz  he  himself   did  not  want  to  let  go  of  his  past ,he  kept  his  memory  thingies  locked  in  a  room ,so  why  wont  any  wife  want  to  know  when  they  r  married  for  atleast  long  time (6  months  or  so  since  marriage ) ???

husband  wife  relationship  needs  clarity  &  trust  &  every  husband  wife  have  rights  to  know  about  their  spouse's  past  specially  if  it  affects  them  so  badly in  their  marriage  life

shloke's  past  was  &  still  is  affecting  their  marriage bcoz  shloke  never  let  that  go  away  ,astha  wanted  to  know  bcoz  she  wanted  to  help  him  move  on  but  yes  ,that  plan  of  hers  backfired  bcoz  of  aditi's  entry  ,shloke  never  told  her  nor  did  anybody  ,so  diary  was  only  option  left  for  her ,if  shloke  would  wanted  to  tell  her  ,he  would  have  told  her  by  now  since  so  much  has  happened

u  r  right  he  wanted  to  burnt  that  diary  but  he   thats  bcoz  did  not  &  still  does  not  want  astha  to  know  about  his  past ,do  astha  as  a  wife  doesnt  have  a  right  to  know  about  her  husband's  ex  which  affects  him  so  badly  that  they  dont  have  a  normal  married  couple  relationship ????  i  disagree  to  the  part  that  diary  does  not  affect  him bcoz  it  was  shown  couple  of  episodes  back  that  when  he  was  sick  astha  opened  the  diary  ,he  started  panic  or  he  used  to  get  tormented  while  sleep  when  astha  used  to  open  it  &  when  anjali  burnt  those  things  his  sleep  get  affected  so  much  so  that  he  woke  up  ,so  deep  down  he  has  this  emotional  connections  ,even  if  all  the  things  get  burnt  he  has  swati  in  his  heart  (love ,hate or  obsession ) still  yet  ,thats  why  every  little  thing  affects  him  so  bad  ,like  sindoor  ,bangles  etc  etc  ,if  he  was  so  unaffected  he  would  not  bother  about  these  things  ,right ?

about  astha's  self  respect  i  have  nothing  to  say  ,since  its  nothing  new  ,after  the  marriage  or  should  i  say  after  falling  in  love  with  shloke  during  fake  love  drama  even   before  marriage    her  self  respect  kind  of  started  decreasing  ,now  there  is  NONE  ,nada ,thats  why  even  before  marriage  she  tolerated  her  parents  &  her  insults  time  to  time  by  anjali  &  other ways

the  similarity  between  saputara  scene  &  today  was  that  when  shloke  behaved  that  way  he  remembered swati  through  astha's  bangles  &  her  calling  rakshas &  astha's  calling  shloke  close  relative
today  also  when  he  told  her  this  ,its  bcoz  astha  reading  the  diary  where  he  wrote  that  swati  was  angel  ,he  wanted  her  forever  ,blah  blah  blah  ,so  he  thinks  astha  is  trying  to  copy  from  the  diary  to  get  close  to  shlok  physically  ,somehow   physically  get  close  to  him  means  swati , following  swati's  everything  means  a  way  to  get  close  to  him  intimately  thats  what  he  thinks ,thats  why  he  accuses  astha &  told  her  none  can  take  place  in  his  heart  or  life  that  way

if  he  would  have   let  his  past  go ,astha  would  not  have  slept  every  night  on  the  floor  anymore ,so  he  still  did  not  move  on  from  his  past  ,bcoz  like  i  said   he  has  this  image that  swati  is  a  link  for  him  (he  thinks )  to  get  close  physically  ,i  mean  swati=  physically  close  ,thats  what  he  meant  ,following  her  means  a  try  to  get  close  ,how  can  i  say  more  elaborately  ,i  m  bad  at  explaining  πŸ˜†  ,anyway  that  is  not  a  married  husband  can  say  specially  to  a  wife  &  if  he  says  so , a  wife  should  run  immediately πŸ˜†

about  shloke 's  agenda  or  his  doubt  about  NA  or  wanting  to  find  these  things  involving  NA  ,i  cannot  comment  bcoz  so  far  shlok   showed  only  worshiping  of  him  ,it  never  shown  that  way  that  he  doubts  NA  or anything  that  sort  of  ,or  even  any  hints  of  that  ,so  i  still  dont  think he  doubts  NA   ,since  he  still  didnt  doubt  abhay  about  avdhoot  thingy  even  when  there  was  proof  ,even  without  the  diary  everything  is  going  against  them  ,like  aditi  ,so  why  would  he  think  that  diary  can  be  used   against  him  ???it  will  clear  astha  about  his  past  but  it  cannot  be used  against  ,aditi  is  doing  her  job  without  diary πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  perfectly ,she  even  know  the  music  tune

about  astha's  pain  ,i  guess  he  should  know  more  about  his  past  ,its  him  who  is  giving  her  pain  all  the  time  by  treating  her like  trash  ,ruining  her  life  ,revenge  thingy ,not  giving  her  any  rights  etc  ,does  not  he  know  who  is  giving  her  pain

astha  is  emotionally  strong  person  who  would    have not  bother  about  his   past ,thats  why  she  dodged  that  matter  during  mandir  marriage  ,its  more  about  his  past  ,he  is  giving  her  pain  ,does  shloke  not  know  that ????he  knows  that

Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluejalpari

Exactly..binggy buddy..I understand how you feel and I know that your thinking Astha should have slapped him etc...and how she is taking it etc..
But trust me...the scene was a exact playout of the saputara scene...Astha Shlok's first meeting itself started like this where Shlok asks these things to Astha. At that time, Astha calld him Battameez and Rakshas, that time her self respect reacted.
But today she did not ,because it was wrong to read his personal diary that  too about his ex without his permission. ..anybody will think that she is reading it to use it against him.Esp since things are happening. AStha never in so many days told Shlok that she has the dairy. Astha also reads how much of a romantic and loving guy he was
The biggest thing shlok was telling her indirectly that the diary does not mean a thing to him he wanted to discard it and he made AStha do it...he doesnt give a second glance to the diary...he does not have any feelings while burning it.
He does not want Astha to dwell on his and Swati's past...actually ever since she opened the diary he has constantly remembered Swati. He has moved on from Swati and does not want Astha to dwell on it..he wants him and Astha to create a relationship based on today's realities , not on how he used to be in the past. But he does not want to say that to Astha because he has his NA related reasons.He does not want anyone to use that diary against him.  In fact he may also have realized she would be hurting so much to read that he loved Swati so much.
His reaction to her wound does say he knows when she is in pain.
100% agree his behavior with Astha was very bad...but this was not worse than Saputara where AStha was not even his wife! Now Astha is really his wife.

By the time they show why Shlok is like this, they will also show why AStha tolerated it.

Also the "bimari control to kee jaasakti hai" by Astha was a big thing today. So there are more things happening in the background.

My POV..this was better than yelling

liked your take jalpari...yes he is not immune to her hurt...but he tolerates it...why, yehi tou mystery ha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€’

agree with swati and diary part...the question is why he has all of a sudden started remembering swati when he never remembered her even when he was marrying aastha, the answer was given by shlok himself, in the dance sequence and then valentine and all, not a single day have passed that shlok had not been reminded by someone or other about swati...
he had closed the diary n did not wnat to revisit his past, he had told aashta to stay away from his past as ghao abhee bhara nahi and if you will know it, it will hurt you too...so i agree with you jalpari that he does not want aastha to know about swati bcz he wants to save her from that pain, and he wished to start a new chapter without swati etc...i believe he wants her to stay in his life as a wife but not too close bcz of his insecurities and emotional scars...he wants her to stay with him as he cannot live without her but does not want her to come so near that his insecurities make him afraid...just imagine if abhay had not interfered adn aashta would have understood and come to terms with shlok as he was, that was what shlok wanted...
but like us some one wants to dig his past so aastha will get hurt as shlok fears...now someone else is doing the digging but shlok thinks aashta is doing this, so he is bound to get angry...
actually on 5th street again he told her to ask him what she wants to know instead of these tactics but she was so dumbfounded that she again did not ask..
btw i believe he would have told her the truth, if she had let him after mandir wedding...bcz the way he said "you will have to believe me" with such earnst and fear, i believe he would have but he was relieved nonetheless when she refused to know

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiza1995

I really want astha to slap shlok at that time how can he think so low of astha...

kash  ,aisey  kabhi  sapney  mein  bhi  hoti  πŸ˜†
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

liked your take jalpari...yes he is not immune to her hurt...but he tolerates it...why, yehi tou mystery ha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€’

agree with swati and diary part...the question is why he has all of a sudden started remembering swati when he never remembered her even when he was marrying aastha, the answer was given by shlok himself, in the dance sequence and then valentine and all, not a single day have passed that shlok had not been reminded by someone or other about swati...
he had closed the diary n did not wnat to revisit his past, he had told aashta to stay away from his past as ghao abhee bhara nahi and if you will know it, it will hurt you too...so i agree with you jalpari that he does not want aastha to know about swati bcz he wants to save her from that pain, and he wished to start a new chapter without swati etc but  did  he  not  give  her  pain  since  SR  EPISODE  &  tormented  her  many ways  ,gave  her  pain  time  to  time  ????there  was  not  anyone  to  remind  him  about  swati   that  time ,then  why  did  he  behave  that  way  since  SR  episode ??? if  he  had  moved  on from  swati  then  why  did  he  locked  her  belongings  in  his  study  then  until  some  days  back ??that  SR  episode  he  avenged  astha  for  what  swati  did  to  him  ,so  he  had  his  revenge  on  swati  through  astha  since  he  thinks  all  women  r  nasty ,i  dont  think  shloke  is  concerned  about  astha's  pain  to  know  about  his  past  ,if  he  would  have  loved  astha  ,astha  would  never  look  back  at  his  past like  she  didnt  bother  during  mandir  track  ,so  much  has  happened  due  to  his  past  with  swati  ,even  today  so  he  could  not  tell  her  about  swati ????he  knew  more  than  his  past  its  him  who  is  giving  her  pain  all  the  time   ...i believe he wants her to stay in his life as a wife but not too close bcz of his insecurities and emotional scars...he wants her to stay with him as he cannot live without her but does not want her to come so near that his insecurities make him afraid...just imagine if abhay had not interfered adn aashta would have understood and come to terms with shlok as he was, that was what shlok wanted...
but like us some one wants to dig his past so aastha will get hurt as shlok fears...now someone else is doing the digging but shlok thinks aashta is doing this, so he is bound to get angry...
actually on 5th street again he told her to ask him what she wants to know instead of these tactics but she was so dumbfounded that she again did not ask..
btw i believe he would have told her the truth, if she had let him after mandir wedding...bcz the way he said "you will have to believe me" with such earnst and fear, i believe he would have but he was relieved nonetheless when she refused to know

bingyy thumbnail
updated  reply  for  jalpari's  post  on  page  4
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bingyy

buddy  i  dont  agree  that  astha  should  not  have  read  the  diary  ,since  she  is  MAHAAN  HEROINEπŸ˜†  ,after  V  day  she  tried  to  cure  shloke  ,as  he  was  kept  mentioning  swati ,so  she  had  to  know  about  swati &  diary  was  only  way  ,since  she  wanted  to  do  social  service  of  curing  shlokeπŸ˜†

but  it  looks  like  her  social   service  is  backfiring πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ,i  think  NA  brought  this  aditi  girl  to  show  astha's  place  in  shloke  life  &  THAT  IS  A  DOORMAT place  &  that  swati  is  irreplaceable  ,i  mean  shloke  only loves  swati 

u  think  shloke  loves  astha 😲? buddy  the  sucking  blood  thingy  was  a  humanity  since  he  was  the  one  hurt  her  by  throwing  things  ,he  even  saved  aditi  other  night ,shloke  does  not  love  astha  ,not  yet  according  to  me

Ok, so finally we don't agree on certain things...πŸ˜†
Otherwise I was very worried for past few days that how come someone agrees with me all the time..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Well, I was never in favor to believe that NA brought Aditi... and that's also for good reasons .. Here is the reason... πŸ˜Š 
My Take:
Shlokie loves Aastha πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. I don't believe that someone can marry a person whom he/she hates because when hate is there you won't like to see the other person in front you all the time... and from very first day after marriage and from then on Shlokie's mission is to keep Aastha in front of his eyes...!! ALWAYS...!! He cares for her...!! I don't think he'll hesitate twice to put his life in danger if he has to save Aastha...!!πŸ˜ƒ

But ...but... but... he is desperate to not to show this side of him to Aastha.. 
He likes to care for her when she is unaware 😳... like when she was sleeping, he was admiring her..!!

Right now, every time he gives excuse that he is doing stuffs for his baba...!!
So, I desperately want to see a day when his baba will not be in his favor... I mean NA'll prefer someone else (Aditi...?? πŸ˜•) than Aastha as his bahu.. because his interest in Aastha was just for that plot... which he already got!!! He thought Aastha as another doormat who'll blindly obey his orders, which she didn't do..! And on top of that even now Shlokie has not developed any attachment to her (Well, that's only he thinks.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. but the reality is far away from it...πŸ˜†).. So basically if now he sees that someone is more beneficial for him, why would he stick to Aastha?? But his public figure is VERY IMPORTANT to him... So, isn't it'll be perfect if somehow Aastha dies 'naturally' 😲 and then his purpose will get solved..??

I want to see what'll be Shlokie's reaction if his baba someday advise him to leave Aastha and marry someone else (I have doubt in that, as the mastermind he is, he may put it in front of him very carefully...!!)?

Will he accept that (as he can do anything for his baba!!!)??

My answer is 'NO'.. 
He will definitely won't like that.. and then he will take things in his hand to keep his life stable.. like now... when Aastha is with him, to him everything seems normal...

Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i can understand that shlok is pissed off cos aastha is readiing his diary

but his behaviour otherwise is that of a lean mean sexist machine

i am not liking his compassion to aditi

he said he hates women so why be so soft with aditi

i want to see the strong feist aastha who packs her suitcase and goes to her parents house soon

i really hope they get a divorce

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

i  felt  so  bad  ,that  i  wanted  to  slap  astha  through  my  TV  screen 

after  so  much  bad  insult  ,like  she  was  trying  to  get  close  with  him  physically  ,astha  felt  love ???i  mean  what  the  *****???

Wow, it's amazing that you can spend so much negative energy on a fictional show. 
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Wow, it's amazing that you can spend so much negative energy on a fictional show.

Its a little bit sad too.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infernofyre

Its a little bit sad too.

πŸ˜†