Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Wow, it's amazing that you can spend so much negative energy on a fictional show. 

sandhya  ,many  felt  negative  vibe  from  that  scene  ,i  m  not  the  only  one ,yes  its  a  fictional  show  ,&  they  r  showing   realistic  issue  like  abuse  but  they  gave  an  unrealistic  heroine  who  tolerates  everything  &  feels  love  when  her  husband  tortures  her  ,now  what  kind  of  joke  is  that  ????if  u  dont  get  negative  on  such  things  ,then  we  should all  do    lalalalala  dance  &  be  positive   on  some  force  romance  when  the  male  lead  actually  is  tormenting  female  lead   &  hurting  her 😲😲???

so  when  astha  get  insult  &  tormented  she  will  still  feel  love  &  we  should  say  good  for  her  ,she  is  strong  ,thats  why  she loves  him ,no  matter  how  much  he  abuses  her  its  ok  since  she  loves  him  ,then  go  lalalalalala  🤪  thinking  positive ???

if  u  dont  like  my  posts  why  bother  to  look  at  it  or  comment ???every  single  posts  wont  be  positive  since  they  r  showing  intense  show  with  basically  bad  side  of  different  types  of  abuse ,there  is  rarely  anything  to  be  positive  about  the  show  since  the  show  is  dealing  with  intense  matter  like  abuse  ,mentally  or  physically  &  all  mosts  all  the  women  r  taking  it  with    nothing  to  defend that  ,yes  my  posts  show  criticism ,i  will  point  out  what  i  dont  like  ,

i  cannot  go  lalallalalalala  &  exert   positive  energy  seeing  all  the  abuse  ,if  u  want  to  exert  positive  energy  u  make  a  positive  posts  urself  even  if  shlok  someday  beats  astha &  astha  will  say  iss  pyaar  ko  kya  naam  doon 😆😆  ,i  dont  min
d
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: infernofyre

Its a little bit sad too.

hmmm  ,dont  worry  then  ,u  can  make  as  many  positive  posts  with  lalalala  romance  &  all  that ,&  can    exert  positive  energy  when  next  time  shlok  insults  astha  &  astha  takes  all  crap  ,no  one  is  stopping  u 😆😆
bingyy thumbnail
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i can understand that shlok is pissed off cos aastha is readiing his diary

but his behaviour otherwise is that of a lean mean sexist machine

i am not liking his compassion to aditi

he said he hates women so why be so soft with aditi

i want to see the strong feist aastha who packs her suitcase and goes to her parents house soon

i really hope they get a divorce

thanks  for  posting  buddy  ,i  agree  with  u  ,if  only  astha  had  some  spine  ,if  it  was  anyone  other  than  astha  she  would  have  packed  her  bags  longg  ago  but  not  astha   he  is  soft  towards  aditi  ,probably  bcoz  she  is  a  guest 

but  why  all  the  time  treat  astha  like  dirt ?  &  why  astha  takes  all  his  crap  all  the  time ?
what  kind  of  heroine  she  is ?when  shlok  insults  her  like  anything  &  hurt  her  she  still  feels  love 😲  shlok  yesterday  directly  told  her  that  she  is  trying  to  copy  the  diary  so  that  she  can  get  close  to  him  physically  ,if  a  husband  tell  that  to  a  wife  &  that  too  over  his  ex ,the  saga  he  wrote  for  his  ex  ,which  wife  will  then  feel  love ?
  i  dont  get  it  seriously  buddy  ,thanks  that  u  agree  with  me

Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

thanks  for  posting  buddy  ,i  agree  with  u  ,if  only  astha  had  some  spine  ,if  it  was  anyone  other  than  astha  she  would  have  packed  her  bags  longg  ago  but  not  astha   he  is  soft  towards  aditi  ,probably  bcoz  she  is  a  guest 

but  why  all  the  time  treat  astha  like  dirt ?  &  why  astha  takes  all  his  crap  all  the  time ?
what  kind  of  heroine  she  is ?when  shlok  insults  her  like  anything  &  hurt  her  she  still  feels  love 😲  shlok  yesterday  directly  told  her  that  she  is  trying  to  copy  the  diary  so  that  she  can  get  close  to  him  physically  ,if  a  husband  tell  that  to  a  wife  &  that  too  over  his  ex ,the  saga  he  wrote  for  his  ex  ,which  wife  will  then  feel  love ?
  i  dont  get  it  seriously  buddy  ,thanks  that  u  agree  with  me

Oookay bingyy...i saw the scene again, and i totally disagree with you now that shlok meant her to follow the diary to come physically closer to her...i mean the argument went that way but it was not meant that way the way you are taking it...at least i did nt feel so...but i do not know how to explain...i saw it many times just now as i had said i would (after i read your comments) and i did not feel that bad or provoked...😳may be its just me
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Ok, so finally we don't agree on certain things...😆
Otherwise I was very worried for past few days that how come someone agrees with me all the time..😲😆

Well, I was never in favor to believe that NA brought Aditi... and that's also for good reasons .. Here is the reason... ðŸ˜Š 
My Take:
Shlokie loves Aastha 😳😆.. I don't believe that someone can marry a person whom he/she hates because when hate is there you won't like to see the other person in front you all the time... and from very first day after marriage and from then on Shlokie's mission is to keep Aastha in front of his eyes...!! ALWAYS...!! He cares for her...!! I don't think he'll hesitate twice to put his life in danger if he has to save Aastha...!!😃

But ...but... but... he is desperate to not to show this side of him to Aastha.. 
He likes to care for her when she is unaware 😳... like when she was sleeping, he was admiring her..!!

Right now, every time he gives excuse that he is doing stuffs for his baba...!!
So, I desperately want to see a day when his baba will not be in his favor... I mean NA'll prefer someone else (Aditi...?? 😕) than Aastha as his bahu.. because his interest in Aastha was just for that plot... which he already got!!! He thought Aastha as another doormat who'll blindly obey his orders, which she didn't do..! And on top of that even now Shlokie has not developed any attachment to her (Well, that's only he thinks.. 😆😉.. but the reality is far away from it...😆).. So basically if now he sees that someone is more beneficial for him, why would he stick to Aastha?? But his public figure is VERY IMPORTANT to him... So, isn't it'll be perfect if somehow Aastha dies 'naturally' 😲 and then his purpose will get solved..??

I want to see what'll be Shlokie's reaction if his baba someday advise him to leave Aastha and marry someone else (I have doubt in that, as the mastermind he is, he may put it in front of him very carefully...!!)?

Will he accept that (as he can do anything for his baba!!!)??

My answer is 'NO'.. 
He will definitely won't like that.. and then he will take things in his hand to keep his life stable.. like now... when Aastha is with him, to him everything seems normal...

thanks  for  replying  buddy  ,now  that  u  elaborately  explained   i  m  thinking  to  agree  with  u  at  some  point   now (much  to  ur  disappointment 😆😉  )

i  think  shlok  has  deep  attachment  with  astha  &  she  is  a  possession  for  him  ,if  he  loves  her  then  he  might  not  realize  it  till  now  ,once  astha  leaves  for  good  ,he  will  get  it  &  i  soo  sooo  want  NA  to  be  against  shlok astha  ,like  i  want  shlok's  baba  excuse  cannot  work  anymore  ,its  only  possible  if  NA  is  on  the  opposite  side  trying  to  separate  them  but  u  r  right  he  being  the  master  manipulator  wont  directly  tell  that  ,he  may  harm  astha  physically 

during  holi  promo  astha  might  get  hurt  ,if  NA  or  aditi  planned  something  serious  ,then  we  will  know  how  serious  is  NA  about  murdering  astha

many  still  think that  NA  wants  astha  in  the  house  forever    to  be  another  anjali  ,i  m  still  not  sure  that  NA  still  wants  that  or  not  bcoz  he  may  feel  threatened  by  astha  &  will  want  to  replace  astha  by  some  girl  like  aditi

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

Oookay bingyy...i saw the scene again, and i totally disagree with you now that shlok meant her to follow the diary to come physically closer to her...i mean the argument went that way but it was not meant that way the way you are taking it...at least i did nt feel so...but i do not know how to explain...i saw it many times just now as i had said i would (after i read your comments) and i did not feel that bad or provoked...😳may be its just me

in  the  diary  astha  was  reading  that  how  shloke  thought  swati  looked  like  ,with  bindi  ,dress  ,bangles  ,ankelt  ,she  is  like  moon  ,&  he  wants  her  more  than  anything  forever  bcoz  she  is  the  most  beautiful  thing  blah  blah  blah  ,that  time  shloke  entered
he  told  her  that   now  he get  it , by  knowing  his  weaknesses   through  diary  she  wants  to  get  close  to  him  &  be  a  part  of  his  life  &  then  told  is  that  close or  much  close    she  wants (  when  physically  making  her  close ) so  he  meant  physical  closeness  atleast  thats  what  i  got ,so  he  thinks  astha  is  getting  clues  from  diary  to  use  this  so  that  she  can  get  close  to  him  ,isnt  that  what he  said  &  meant ??

what  u  r  getting    from  that  scene ,feel  free  to  explain  ,i  dont  mind
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sandhya  ,many  felt  negative  vibe  from  that  scene  ,i  m  not  the  only  one ,yes  its  a  fictional  show  ,&  they  r  showing   realistic  issue  like  abuse  but  they  gave  an  unrealistic  heroine  who  tolerates  everything  &  feels  love  when  her  husband  tortures  her  ,now  what  kind  of  joke  is  that  ????if  u  dont  get  negative  on  such  things  ,then  we  should all  do    lalalalala  dance  &  be  positive   on  some  force  romance  when  the  male  lead  actually  is  tormenting  female  lead   &  hurting  her 😲😲???

so  when  astha  get  insult  &  tormented  she  will  still  feel  love  &  we  should  say  good  for  her  ,she  is  strong  ,thats  why  she loves  him ,no  matter  how  much  he  abuses  her  its  ok  since  she  loves  him  ,then  go  lalalalalala  🤪  thinking  positive ???

if  u  dont  like  my  posts  why  bother  to  look  at  it  or  comment ???every  single  posts  wont  be  positive  since  they  r  showing  intense  show  with  basically  bad  side  of  different  types  of  abuse ,there  is  rarely  anything  to  be  positive  about  the  show  since  the  show  is  dealing  with  intense  matter  like  abuse  ,mentally  or  physically  &  all  mosts  all  the  women  r  taking  it  with    nothing  to  defend that  ,yes  my  posts  show  criticism ,i  will  point  out  what  i  dont  like  ,

i  cannot  go  lalallalalalala  &  exert   positive  energy  seeing  all  the  abuse  ,if  u  want  to  exert  positive  energy  u  make  a  positive  posts  urself  even  if  shlok  someday  beats  astha &  astha  will  say  iss  pyaar  ko  kya  naam  doon 😆😆  ,i  dont  min
d

You know what I find interesting is that all your posts since the beginning of the show have been very negative, I have a terrible memory but I don't remember reading anything positive at all. I  and others criticise  the show as much as you do, but We also made a point to write something positive when the episodes were good. 
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

so  he  basically  wanted  her  to  stay  in  the  house  ,to  do  all  duty  but  never  get  his  love  or  wifey  rights  like  a  married  woman  ,dont  u  think  that  is  enough  to  ruin  a  whole  life  of  astha's  ???what  kind  of  marriage  or  relation  is  that  then ???he  said  that  he  wanted   her  to  stay  married  to  him  but  she  will  not  have  husband  in  true  sense  or  have  husband's  love   during  SR  episode  ,he  is  still  following  that  path  ,isnt  it  ???then  what  is  this  ???if  its  not  revenge  then  whats  that ???how  this  is  a  way  to  teach  astha  anything  or  make  astha  wake  up  her  spirit ??is  astha's  spirit  did  not  break  a  little  bit  since  he  is  behaving  to  her  rudely  since  marriage  now  even  more  ,like   treating  her like a   trash ???is  that  waking  up  her  spirit ???&  is  their  marriage  working  ??or  did  they  move  on  or  improve  their  marriage ???astha  already  know  about  his  past  a  lott  like  he  used  to  love  swati  deeply but  still  she  is  not  showing  any  hurt  over  that ,so  why  does  shloke  think  he  is  saving  her  from  pain  bcoz  of  his  past ,its  not  the  past  thats  hurting  her  ,its  shloke  who  hurts  her  ,astha  never  bothered  about  his  past  ,she  cared  when  she  saw  shloke  tormented  since  V  day  &  she  wanted  to  help  him ,she  did  not  want  to  know  about  his  past  when  he  wanted  to  tell  her  during  mandir  marriage  ,so  he  thinks  what  he  is  doing  to  astha  is  fun  ,astha  is  not  getting  pain  but  a  past  will  hurt  her  ,thats  why  keep  it  hidden  ,wow,but  he  keeps  behaving  to  her  like  a  trash  ,that  isnt  giving  her  as  much  pain   as  his  diary  according  to  him   when  astha  did  not  even  bother  to  cry    a  river  when  she  found  out  that  shloke  loves  swati ????

i do not think her spirit is crushed one bit, shlok keeps on instigating her.  he broke her illusion of love, the fairy land where naive girls live, he brought her out of prince charming's castle to the realities of life, in wrong way, but he did just that...every girl has to grow up one way or the other...poor aastha had to grow up in a bitter way...but she has grown, she is not that free-spirited or impulsive as she used to be and i do not find it bad, one should and one does learn to be non-impulsive one way or the other during growin up...hope no one has to learn it the way aastha had to...yet as a person, as a character she is much much more mature and strong now...fighting, arguing n giving tit for tat is the not the only measure of strength...in my pov

she did fight, argue, etc premarriage and what she gained, if she had this present kind of stability in her character before marriage, she would have seen through shlok, so she defiently has learnt the lesson...and does not react impulsively, the way she used to before marriage n SR...i again say, the way shlok did it was very very wrong, and he and we know that, and that is why he is paying the price too 

shlok is not worried about aastha's hurt that she will get if she knows about his love for swati, that is nothing yaar...many couples have previous love, crushes, even divorces, some hide, some do not get over it despite marrying agian, i think its the "fate" swati met, it was so sinister that let aside shlok, even niranjan anjali and varad do not want aaastha to know...it is something big enough that even niranjan get scared on the thought that aastha will keep on digging swati...that is what related to swati which shlok does not want aashta to know...sometimes i feel swati said selfish to shlok bcz anjali in the guise of niranjan made shlok look bad in front of swti and shlok is scared that like swati aastha will also believe the false "wrong doing" of shlok, and hence he guards his secret so ferociously, it would hurt aastha beyond limit, somthing is very sinister...i am so so curious to know all the more...🤢 

what kind of marriage it would have been, we could not see nor can i comment bcz the track diverted a lot after shlok's original planning got hijacked by abhay and he had to do a lot of damage control, i believe that the confession scene in mandir right after SR was also not part of shlok's plan...so there were many things he had to do for damage control(damage control related to his original plan)...his plan got totally ruined when aashta signed divorce papers and since then we are seeing this oot pataang track one after the other, hence ashlok circumstances are being poked by many factors and seeing this i believe more about our theory that shlok is doing this hate saga for some purpose, desperately trying making everyone believe that he has nothing to do with aastha except hate...and keeping aashta confused about his own feelings, saying something and doing opposite so she remains confused and do not leave him...

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bings ,
All through this I think one point is valid. If Shlok has asked repeatedly to keep away from his past then she had no right to read his diary. Astha's intentions were pure I agree but I read somewhere in here that in the past he has told her that his past wound has nothing to do with her and so keep away from it. In that case what Astha did is wrong. I will watch the scene now and comment again. 
PS - Shlok married Astha as a revenge for defaming his Baba and him and also to show her how insignificant women are. I was under the impression this was the case. Did Shlok ever say he wanted to break her illusion of love ? Well then it makes it evident that he was acting on his past. He was given pain in love and he gave back pain in love. Tit for tat kind of.
Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago