Unrevealed truth and love,season 2,updt part 1

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

This is second season of Unrevealed truth and love.  And i truely believe that u all will give this story the same love as u had pampered my other stories. 

But it is different from it and same in some sense. Different because of the storyline may be and same because in both there are some truths that are unknown to some characters and more ten truth, love is unknown to people here, which is even more important. 

Its about relations that are important to us but we take them for granted and we say that we moved on. Its good but sometimes its selfishness which may turn some lives upside down and due to which they suffer a lot. 

Love is something which is very hard to realize and recognise. That person may be right in front of our eyes, our soul mate... But we dont recognise them but may hurt them or annoy them. In all this process we are actually showing them are real face, which is very important to know a person from core, from deep inside.

This story is all about above. Ok now before you start throwing some hard looks to me or start throwing something... Rofl.. I should better start giving some story... Lol...  So here is the Prologue and character sketch will be given as the story proceeds and characters get introduced.

Prologue:

lt is morning. There is no change in the atmosphere around. Intact it was pleasant then any other day. But there were sound of frying and smell of something sweet is coming out of the place, actually kitchen.  Oops kitchen!!!! Yes. But why??

A young lady of about 18 years was frying Jalebies. But she was looking a bit tensed up. The whole kiychen was messed up. Ohh dont be in the impression that she was tensed because of messed up kitchen but she is frying jalebies because she is tensed up. 

Strange right?? Ya may be. But Khushi Kumari Gupta is like this only. Yes the young lady has this beautiful name khushi means happiness. And she is like her name only, spread happiness wherever she goes. She is the only daughter of her mother Muskaan. She is persuing her graduation first year and she is also helping her mother in handling her small bussiness cum very famous boutique. Yea famous since Khushi entered in it. As she gives very innovative, elegant and beautiful designs. Ohh yess she is persuingr a fashion designing just like her mother. 

her mother Muskaan was a single parent. Khushi never saw her father and never even asked about him but only once. When her mother Muskaan told that he is no more with them now and asked her not to ask about him again. But Muskaan was a very strong lady. She never failed to give Khushi the love of both mother and father. She never failed to fulfill her needs and wishes. Yes Khushi was a pampered child but only to some extend. Its because Muskaan gave her good value, and no doubt Khushi was a noble girl like her mother. 

Muskaan taught her to spend in a limited amount but she never compromised Khushi's studies. Like a father she gave her suggestions and protected her from the evil eyes of the world and like a mother Muskaan helped her in studies and had fun in mostly weekends when her school and college is off. Even in vacation they go out of station or on road trips. Muskaan and Khushi both tries to enjoy life to fullest. They are not rich but higher middle class by status but by heart both mother and daughter were definitely.

But the question is why this girl khushi is tensed when she is all cheerful?? 

Muskaan: hey kid!! Why are you cooking jalebies and that too in the morning itself?? Are you ok???

Khushi: yes yes mummy i am ok. ( no she is not.. She is faking and covering now). Wo actually i wanted to have them  so i cooked... 

She showed her 28 shining teeth. But Muskaan could definetely get that her daughter is tensed. But she neither got this tensed up by any examination or any practicals or presentations then why is he so tensed now?? Whats the matter?.

Khushi took the jalebies plate and moved out of the kitchen in order to avoid somemore questions from her mother.

Muskaan: arent you getting late for college??

OMG... This is the question she was fearing the most. 

Khushi: its off today for our department. Actually our facaulty is not well so she has  taken a day off and she has told us yesterday.. 

Muskaan: shut up... Dont lie... I met her yesterday and she was all well... 

Khushi: what..  That means she lied to us?? Hey devi maiyya...

No one but Khushi is lying. But why?? 

Muskaan: no and get ready... I dont want to listen anything??

Khushi: no i dont want to go.. Please dont force me. 

Muskaan: you ok na?? Or you having your dates?? Or something happened in the college?? Tell me Khushi ... I am ur mom... 

Khushi never wanted this. But cant tell the truth. So without any argument she got ready for college...

At college same time... 

" yaar when will she come?? Do you know her address??" A final year student asked with his mate who just gave a sexiest smirk and sat on his car bonnet as he lying with closed eyes.

" she will come, where else she will go.. You know she is studious type... So she will..." he said... 

" you are the first one who dared to cross limits in front of me... I will make you pay for this... Your entire life... You are the first girl who dared to ignore me... Me... Whatever is happening... You are getting bullied... Every damm girl in this college is after me... For my look for me to give attention... I am casanova and you ignored my looks... You insulted me ... Khushi kumari Gupta... Be ready to pay for it... But i guess today our place of meeting ... I will decide... " Arnav Singh Raizada thought to himself...

Please guys Support me as you all have done till now. I always say that its because of your love and support that i could think and write and discovered that yes i too could write(May be not good as others but still) and you gave love to this naachizz. everyone of you have a different and special place in my heart. Love you so much guys... it is truth that i cant thank you because thanking you may not be same what you have given to me.  

Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1: page 11Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey good start . Hoping to read more
anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud start waiting forward to c future updates😊
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse Arnav is in love with Khushi...otherwise there is no way he would tolerate such things from anyone... But how come Khushi asked him some explanation but didnot even give him chance to reply...? Love Aman...
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thats great nice start
go ahead
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awrsome start!
Continue soon...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story. Interesting start. Looking forward to read more.
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start looking forward to c future updates
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved season 1 a lot.. waiting to read more.