Shilpa anand may replace Kanchi kaul in Meri bhabhi

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sbs:
Kanchi kaul who plays the role of shraddha in meri bhabhi is quitting coz of her pregnancy and SA n Mansi(gulal fame) have been approached to replace her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_plutowasi_ thumbnail
i want her in a new show, not as a replacment.
bcoz original is always best .

Edited by _plutowasi_ - 10 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
It is but the thing is she has been trying hard to get a tv show for a long time now. To revive her tv career she needs to start from somewhere.
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
I want her in a brand new show not as replacement, replacement always get bashed:-)
-Im-Possible- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Serz_

It is but the thing is she has been trying hard to get a tv show for a long time now. To revive her tv career she needs to start from somewhere.

i don't think she need to revive her career, she is still very popular and get main lead easily:-)
IamSherLocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reality-SUCKS

i don't think she need to revive her career, she is still very popular and get main lead easily:-)

I wish that was true. She is kinda unlucky when it comes to TV. Few of her shows have got scrapped. So thats y. Any ways all the best to her in whateva she does.
-Im-Possible- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Serz_

I wish that was true. She is kinda unlucky when it comes to TV. Few of her shows have got scrapped. So thats y. Any ways all the best to her in whateva she does.

i didn't know that, one thing is for sure if she comes as replacement than i am gona support her fully, if not then also i will support her:-)
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
want her in a new show

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this is a good show for Shilpa, she looks closest to kanchi. Kanchi has quit for right reasons, dont think anyone will bash Shilpa. ofcourse she needs to emulate what Kanchi did. I find them pretty similar they underplay , not overact. She has to just emulate the therav ( calmness) and grace of Shraddha.