sandhir ff...always together part 78 pg 141 last part and imp nte

chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey every one...i am new over here and also new to dis writng ff...i jst wnted to share my imagined story of sandhir ...i am giving the character sketch of the stoRy..if u all like it then i wud continue it...😊and the prologue goes somewat like dis..

it was the mnth of june...wid the changing weather.. lives of the four bst friends wud also take a turn wid the entry of a girl who wud add up the sweetness,fun,sadness and a lt of emotions to their life bt what will happn wen randhir wud see a girl in btwn him and arjun????

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT...

Handsome,talented in various fields...specialy sports...obvio he is an attitude king as grls drools ovr him... bt lves his friends too much... his childhood frnd arjun and his mom are dearest to him...he and arjun alwys used to compete for studies bt at the same time thy were best of buddies...he didnt liked any1 cmng in btwn them...he used to gt angry even mre when sme1 speaks of his exgrlfrnd...

ARJUN SHEKHAWAT

Handsome,talented like randhir...grls wud equaly fal for him for his soft nature and charm...he was randhirs cousin and he lost his mom in a car accident and his dad used to stay outside.so after his mom's death he stayed wid randhir...</font>

SANYUKTA AGGARWAL

she was happy go lucky type...she easily make friends for her sweet,bubbly nature...she always had a spark in her eyes...for proving her mom dat she can do a man's jb and fulfil her dad's dream...she alwys cnsidered her family and her bestfriends as her strength...

KAUSTOKI

she was a simple sweet girl...she met arjun and randhir in school and frm den she was their friend...she wud always hlp randhir for mischief and also hlp arjun frm saving randhr gttng caught...</font>

VIDHUSHI

she is female version of randhir...and she was tomboyish yet she wud alwys dressup in dose short dresses...her father is randhirs father's colleague and so she wud alwys preffrd to stay wid them rather than any girl as she was nt intrstd in listeng to all thse stuffs whos hot,whose nt,who loves whom,etc etc...bt she liked kaustoki as she found her to be diffrnt frm oders cause she was alwys focussd on studying and friends...</font>

MRS. renuka sanyal shekhawat

randhirs mom and arjuns chachi...she loved bth d boys equaly and tried to blnce her family and wrk togthr

mr shekhawat
randhirs dad who wud fulfil al his son's wish and has made him like bade bap ka bigra hua oulad as odr says bt he did al these as randhir wud equaly manage stdies...quite gud as he topped the entrance exam fr fite...</font>

PROF. vardhan
.as same as the story
yoyo...as sme as story...

odrs wil be discused latr with the story...

part 1;scroll down         part 31-pg 41        part 58-pg91
part 2,part 3 :PAGE 2        part 32-pg 42          part 59 a,b pge 94
part 4 PAGE4                   part 33-pg 44         part 60pge 97
part 5 PAGE 5                 part 34-pg 46         part 61-pg99
part 6,7,8 PAGE 6            part 35 page 48      part 62-pg101
part 9 PAGE 8                       part 36 pg 50        part 63-pge102
part 10-PAGE 9                     part 37 pfe 52        part 64-pg 104
part11-PAGE 10                    part 38-pge 54       part 65-pg 107
part12-PAGE 12                    part 39-pg 55         part 66-pg 111
part 13-PAGE 14                   part 40-pg 56         part 67 -pg 112 
part 14-PAGE 16                   part 41-pg59          part 68-pg 114
part 15,16-PAGE 17              part 42-pg 60         part 69-pg 117
part 17-PAGE 18                    part 43-pg 62        part 70 pg 119 
part 18a-PAGE 19                 part 44-pge 64       part 71pg 121
par18b-PAGE 20             part 45-pg66          part 72 pg 123
part 19-PAGE21                   part 46-pg 69         part 73 pg 126
part 20a,b-PAGE 23            part 47-pg 71          part 74 pg 128
part 21-PAGE 25                   part 48-pg 72         part 75 pg 132
part 22-PAGE 26                   part 49-pg 76         part 76 pg 136
part 23-PAGE 27                   part 50-pg 77         part 77 pg 138
part 24-PAGE 29                  part 51-pg 79         part 78 pg 141.*..last part*
part 25-PAGE 30                   part 52-pg 80
part 26-PAGE 32                  part 53-pg 82
part 27-PAGE 35                   part 54-pg 84
part 28-PAGE  37                  part 55-pg 86
part 29-PAGE  39                   part 56-pg 87
part 30-PAGE 40                    part 57-pge 89
Edited by chowanisha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MainPareshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipee !! 1st to comment
Oohhh i am excited !!!!!!!!!! Start the story pls !!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the way you changed Vidhushi's character
anyway pm me when you update part 1
Edited by MyLiFeMyRuLeS.. - 10 years ago
shalini_shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept..!!
Do continue..
Update d first part ASAP..!!:):)
Sanyu_Aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls continue soon the character sketches seem different & even the prolouge is interesting.. Very interesting... Do pm me when u update would love to read ur story!
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome CS 
Loved it 
Pls continue soon
And pls pm me when updated😃
yatup thumbnail
It's nice to see Vidushi being good and tomboyish as i have been getting a lot of devil Vidushi overdose. Loved it. Bigre hue olaade
chowanisha thumbnail
thank u evry1...i hpe u gt the stry interstng...
PART 1
F.I.T.E...a place where the students are hvng lots of fun bcause this years freshers r nt parakus bt talntd in odr fields...so the first day of freshers...
watchman saw 4 students entering the college who r in a vry jovial mood  havng fun,hitting each odrs,cracking jokes...as if entering their scul...
they enterd...grls cudnt shift their gaze frm the 2 handsome hunks... grls were already dere were cnfused...whom to chose btwn dem ...and the odr two grls... r they grlfrnds...???????

yoyo was passing by...he saw his gang standing and looking in 1 direction...he also luked and he was surprised...
he came runng and huggd 1...and he startd his nonsnse...
yoyo:arrey randhir bhai ap????yaha kya kr rhe hai???kb aye????aur yeh ladkiyan...(to himslf)hayeee is sal ki ladkiyan...ek hai hot aur dusra  to sweet ,haye ek pat jaye to...
randhir:main yaha shaadi karne aya hun...
yoyo:kya?????😕shaadi???par yahan ????
girls were laughng...and hs gang members were trying to hide their laugh...
vidhushi:han tujhe pata nhi!!!!ajeeb bat hai...
kaustoki:tum yahan jo karne aye ho wahi karne aye hain hm...and said.pagal in low voice...
yoyo scratchng his head:pr mein to yaha inhe hug krne aya tha...to ap sb mujhe hug krne aye ho>>>he goes near kaustoki spreading his hands apart and inbtwn arjun cmes...
arjun:gadha hum parne aye hain...
randhir and all strts laughing.😆...
nw they r all heading towards admission office to submit the admision form...yoyo is also dere strts his bak bak and vidhushi gts irritated and says...
vids:yoyo tum apna battery chrge karke ao bohot bl rhe the itne time se tb tk hum log form submit krte hai...thikhai nw bye...😊 and gts insde the offce...
arjun and kaustoki enters the office ...yoyo stps randhir...
yoyo:bhai wo ap tnsion mat lena apki gang ko koi raging nhi karega...aur agar ap ko kisi chiz ki zarurat ho to mujhe bolna...
randhir:tension hum nhi tum mat lena kyu ki mei raggng nhi karunga...and keeps his hand on yoyo"s shoulder...aur agar tujhe kisi chiz ki zarurat ho to hume bolna...and winks 😉 and goes inside...
yoyo:kya kakh tnsion na lu mei...ek to ladki thi nhi koi sunder uparse do aye aur wo bhi apki dost...ek ko to dekh ke laga mujhe mar hi na dal de aur dusra to koi interst nhi lia...aur ap aur arjun aagaye...thori ab koi ladki mujhe dekhegi...agr us din ap ne mujhe nhi dekha hota to aj mei zarur ap ko ragging dikhata...and he goes towrds his hostel...

yaha form submit karne k bad...
vidhushi:yar ab to mei room mei jake aaram karungi...kal rat so nhi payi thik se...
kaustoki:ha kal rat ki celebration k bad me bhi so nhi payi...chalo...
randhir:tum log jao mei thora jgging kar k ata hun...ekbar campus to dekh lu...
kaustoki:par ab to 2 baj gaye hai...abhi joggng kyu karega tu???
arjun:ha chal pehle canteen chal k kahte hai...
arjun drags randhir and they stop near a board...dere the 1st year qualified students k nam k list the...
.kaustoki :me dekhti hun ki mera rankng kya hai...arjun ne to kaha k mera admission ho jayega par rankng to bataya nhi...
they luk at it and vids:ye kya hai???
randhir:gadhi list hai
vids:yoh to mujhe bhi pata hai par yeh...and points to one name...
randhir luks and gts angry...
randhir:wth...who is she ???how cud she cme btwn me and arjun...hre arjun puts his one hand on his head as he knws wat randhir cn do if he gts hr...
on the list...randhir was rank 1 and arjun ws 3...rank 2 was sanyukta aggarwal...
kaustoki:who is sanyukta???
randhir gts angry as fr the frst time undono k ranking me koi aur hai...
schul me bhi ya to ek rankng pate the ya phir un dono k nam ek k bad ek hota tha...kisi bhi chiz mein wo hamesha undonoke k bich me kisiko ane nhi deta tha...
and knws k is xam me bhi aisa ho sakta tha par abhi use ye manzoor nhi tha and he thought whoever u r u r going to regrt fr cmng in btwn us...

recap:fight btwn 1st year and 3rd year students and yoyo does ragging to sanyukta

its the 1st part hpe u al like it...if u al dnt then pls tel me where i can modify...thanku

Irij55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story😊 keep writing upload next part soon 
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good start & nice story😊
Waiting for sanyukta's entry & changing equations😊
chowanisha thumbnail
THNK U EVRY 1...HERE IS PART 2...
kaustoki to vidhushi:yar ab to wo gayi...randhir to use zaroor ragging karega...
arjun:wo to hai par ise rok bhi nhi sakta kaise bhi karke wo raggng karega...tumlogo ko wo larka yad hai jo race mein 3rd aya tha ...
vids:(while laughing)ha kaise bhag raha tha...
*flashback*
randhir and arjun are particpating for race in cls 9...
randhir came 2nd and he sw arjun was few inches bhnd the 1 who cme 3rd...
randhir to the boy:oye sun...tu 3rd aya tha na ... 
boy:ha
randhir:to chal hum sab khel rahe hai jitne ki khushi k lie...
boy:ok
randhir and his gang are presnt in a class...they r playing truth and dare...
every1 was gtting a harder task fr dare...
it was that boy's turn...randhir asked him to go to class 3 and bring the duster frm dere...
that boy was smiling and saying wat is tough in it?i wl jst go nd cme...
arjun knw wat randhir planned bt cudnt stp him as randhir hd emotionaly blackmailed him nt to stp hm...
boy wnt to the 1st floor ...the sun ws setting down...and the corridor was turning black...he was going closer dat suddenly the lights glowed in the corridr...
boy:arey apne app ye kaise jala ???hoga kuch mein class me jake duster lata hun...and he enters the class...
it was dark...he tried to switch on the light bt it was nt hppng...he cud still see the duster on the tble...and as he touched the duster the door was locked and he turnd wid fear...he shouted "open  i am in side"...and he heard sm1 laughing "he he he he..." like a chudail...he gt scared and was running in the class and suddenly bumped into sme1...he luked up ...he cud c sm1 in a white cloth and floating in the air...he ws damn scared...suddnly sme1 spoke:u cme 3rd in race??? the boy nodded in yes and sobbing
sm1:why did u cme in btwn randhir and arjun???if u hadnt den i wud hav spared u...
boy:bt arjun to aur thora tezz daurta to wo 3rd hota...
sme1:chup:sun...arjun ki galti nhi hai tumhari  hai...ainda se undonoke bich kisiko ane mat dena ...aur khudko bhi nhi...
and the door opened...he ran frm dere as quickly as possible and frm the rum randhir and vids came out laughing...
he went to arjun and said:sorry bhai...mujhe ye prize nhi chahiye...tu lele...
arjun understud that he ws very scared and so arjun tld him evrything bout randhirs plan...in mean time randhir came and said:dekh ye race tha aur asanise tu har sakta tha...par koi bat nhi sorry agar zyada darr gaya tho...par ha nxt time agar aisa hua to tujhe aisa daraunga ki...and he patted his bck...
boy gave a smile and said yeah yeah kabhi bhi aisa nhi hoga i swear and left still in fear...
*flashback ends*
arjun:vids stp it yar ...mujhe to ye tnsion ho raha hai ki ab us ladki ka kya hoga...
vids:college me 1 din nhi hua,use janta bhi nhi or itna tnsion...and pushes his shoulder wid hers and laughs...

almost 1 week passes and the gang is enjoying their days and randhir aur vidhushi ragging kar rhe the par chote chote...vry kiddish 1s which r cmmn in scul...AND their yoyo rags odrs and wen he sees kaustoki he bhves politely and when he sees vids he again strts ragging...1 week passed...
yoyo:haye barsat ka mausam aur ye pehli barish...aur bore hogaya yar  same insan ko rag krke...koi to naya aye...and 1 of his chamcha cmes runng and says 2 yoyo:paji ...paji
yoyo:oi khote itna haff kyu raha hai??kya dekhliya???vids aagayi kya ghar se...(vids went to hr hme as there were sme problems..)
chamcha:nhi paji par ek ladki ayi hai abhi maine use bag leke gate k pas dekha...shayad nayi hai...
yoyo:to phir der kis bat ki chalte hai...

here in roorkee the 1st day of rain and the weather was diffrnt frm the 1s in past yrs...an evry1 was pissed off wid it as thy were hving prblem in travllng frm hostel to campus bt a grl near d gate ws  enjyng dis weather ...wearing a kurti and patiala she was enjoying evry bit of rain falling  her face..."sanyukta !!!beta andar jao jaldi warna is barish mei tumhe thand lag jayegi aur tumhari maa ko ek aur bahana mil jayega tume ghar bulane k liye...' shouted some1 siitng inside the car near the gate...the last few words md hr cme out of trance and turned back and said:"ha papa...ap jaiye...apko der ho rahi hogi...ap jayi...aur ha ap khud ka aur ma ka dhyan rakhna ...aur ha us chuhe ka bhi..."
again frm the car sm1 yelled...:'i am nt chuha ...tera bara bhai ankit...tu khud kya hai...gadhi..."
sanyukta"ha ha mujhe pata hai tu mera bara chuha bhai hai...and giggled ...she waved hr hnd mved insde...she grabbed her bag and ran to submit her form as she ws late and few mintes mre will spoil hr dream...hr dad's dream...she enterd the room and gve the form which was in a plastic cover...she ws happy that the person after lots of request accepted hr form...she went to hr hostel as she hv chnge and go for hr class...

recap...yoyo rags sanyukta...and 1st meeting of arjun,kaustoki and sanyukta...a fight btween 1st year and nd year...