napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suds.

duuude.

i cant even. 
i am unable to even.

THIS WAS AWESOME!!!! <333

You dont want to even...??? hehehe...I'm totally confused. Enlighten me oh suds...(I hope I'm teasing my old friend Suds with questions about what she simply CANNOT do after reading a hot-wala One Shot----if not, egg will be meeting face momentarily...) 
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OOH I forget the dhakdhak on Paro.. so gonna try it out.  Somebody gonna be in trouble if heartbeats don't speed upπŸ˜›
saruu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

You dont want to even...??? hehehe...I'm totally confused. Enlighten me oh suds...(I hope I'm teasing my old friend Suds with questions about what she simply CANNOT do after reading a hot-wala One Shot----if not, egg will be meeting face momentarily...) 

Is this how you reply?

I pressed the quote thing, hope it works. i haven't been on here since forever, I've forgotten everything. 

🀣

i just cant, every coherent thought has left my mind.

Its all just like asdfghjklasdfghjk; and this yesterday/tomorrow thing is sO DAMN GOOD <3

I apologise if i don't make any sense, I'm high pepsi and about 10 nurofens right now.

This was so damn good though. Im very flustered.
Congratulations on breaking my brain with the hotness and the cuteness and the everything. 
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so I thought I'd read the entire series first and then comment, and mind you NM bannasaa you've just made me go all gaga. It was like, I could imagine it all happening- whether Paro hurting while being mercileslly tortured or while she went through immense pleasure. Vividly written series, seriously. It was like fire and ice, both at the same time!

um, can I go a little critical, though?
Your Hindi reminds me of certain Nand Kishore a.k.a N.K, I'm sorry not being sarcastic it was just, I found it cute and funny *hides my face and runs away*

Jokes apart, you've really really poured out emotions so well.
Oh, boi! Take a Bow. :D

Keep Posted
Radhika
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fire_whisky

Okay so I thought I'd read the entire series first and then comment, and mind you NM bannasaa you've just made me go all gaga. It was like, I could imagine it all happening- whether Paro hurting while being mercileslly tortured or while she went through immense pleasure. Vividly written series, seriously. It was like fire and ice, both at the same time!

um, can I go a little critical, though?
Your Hindi reminds me of certain Nand Kishore a.k.a N.K, I'm sorry not being sarcastic it was just, I found it cute and funny *hides my face and runs away*

Jokes apart, you've really really poured out emotions so well.
Oh, boi! Take a Bow. :D

Keep Posted
Radhika

Yaar, I'm a dyed in the wool Bangladeshi--not even a Calcutta chokri, with their dual languages! My (admittedly terrible/totally hodgepodge) Hindi is derived from a childhood watching repeats of Diwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge,  every Hindi Pop song that DID'NT make it big in Mumbai and ended up on Dhaka's streets and  bad Doordarshan telecasts! Just you wait, woman--aaj ke baad, all Hindi dialogues will get PMed first to you !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Yaar, I'm a dyed in the wool Bangladeshi--not even a Calcutta chokri, with their dual languages! My (admittedly terrible/totally hodgepodge) Hindi is derived from a childhood watching repeats of Diwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge,  every Hindi Pop song that DID'NT make it big in Mumbai and ended up on Dhaka's streets and  bad Doordarshan telecasts! Just you wait, woman--aaj ke baad, all Hindi dialogues will get PMed first to you !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Awe.. No No, I wasn't complaining...  β˜ΊοΈ And woah you're from Bangladesh amazing!
And, I'd be obliged to review the hindi translation anytime you want! πŸ˜†πŸ€—
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great writing...Made me go all awww for a change 😳
U r a rockstar!!!! napsterrockstar πŸ˜ƒ
gabrielle14 thumbnail
Such an amazing and passionate OS napstermonster.I loved the way you had written about what Paro had always wanted ,but her Bholenath gave her more than what she had asked.The passion between Paro and Rudra can only happen between two soul mates who were tuned to each other..Thank you for writing such an wonderful OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love the story.
I am loving and enjoying a lot reading your all stories