Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

awww god!! that is the sweetest thing ever despite being such a passionate moment!! awww awww awww i am still smiling!! god knows how many times in b/w the words i laughed out loud!!

awww awww awww its just adorableee!!!!

i love u for writing this series!! I just loveee it!!! 🤗

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...!!!!
this was brilliant...!!
rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm floored... u write brilliantly...i loved every bit of it
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught this fabulous piece of work! It feels good that I'm not the only one who can't stop thinking about future Parud!:D
tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the translation :-)

The Story is great...You could literally feel the passion and the feelings. I really loved it :-)
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Some people get very lucky in life. The Jallad and his Titli are among them. I love this whole series , napster.( What is your name, btw? ). And I esp like the parallels you draw between their past and their present. The one with Laila where Paro goes to see her in jail was just heartbreaking. I sometimes don't comment because I cant find the right words to express how beautiful your  writing is. It overwhelms me. Please keep writing. Thank you.
mrsp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sensual and arousing in description without being overt.You can feel their overwhelming love and passion for each other they are entwined by tann and mann.Paro knows her self and you have charted her growth from akward girl to fulfilled woman with great insight.She has always been content with her life but Rudra has taken her to the stars,made her dream of more and want more.
He is ofcourse her Jallad.Commanding and demanding respect from his family and friends he is her joru ka ghulam.For her he will move mountains.
It was a treat to read this whole series and yes I have had moist eyes with many parts but the best one was the one where Paro goes to see Laila.Keep up this stupendous writing.

sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply wow! What an amazing way to show his love ...just the name of paro increases his heartbeat.
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What an amazing piece of writing! Just fabulous. Love this Paro who is so in love with her Jallad. Couldn't help myself imagining this story with SANISH in mind.
You truely are very good with words. I love this series and keep reading them again and again. I don't like the Laila in the show, but after reading your story on her where Paro visits her with her twins, i felt for Laila and i truely wish the cv's are reading this and give a fitting end to Laila in the show too as you did.
Thanks for the amazing stories and anxiously waiting for the next one.
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Paros moments of discovery ... So intimate, so romantic. This is not erotica. This is lovemaking and it is earth shattering! 
Napster you are some kind of geeenyusss!