Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was one beautiful update!
All the passion, love, feelings wrapped into one amazing part! I love this series!

Loved Paro's inner thoughts - her realization to what her god has given; I think in the show; she once said that one should be careful what to ask for; sometime you may ask for something that's wrong for you. (She wanted her pati to have Shiv's name). Since then, I wanted to take her words back; I guess I got my wish...it may not happen in the show, anyway.

-Sona

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N,
I like your whole series but as I am sucker for hot stuff and lau, I really loved this tomorrow part of Jallad!

I was full of passion, tenderness, love, care almost everything desirable in a good touching love story!

I also loved how you described Dilsher doting on his bahu, he almost greedily licking his fingers for the food she prepared.. You perfectly described Dilsher and Paro relation in 2-3 sentences! I could visualize the actor in the show enacting those scenes!

And coming to Rudra and Paro.. It was just awesome. The way he said sorry when she accidentally woke him up and she started kissing him.. I was left feeling all mushy..
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to apologize as I've been one of your 'silent' readers.  I have to tell you how much I enjoy your series of "Yesterday & Tomorrow".  What a creative idea but more so, your ability to craft the story with these characters that we've come to love moving from past to the future or vice versa is no small feat and a testament to your talent.  I love how you make the two connected.  I've adored every one, though I admit I do like the ones where Rudra worships Paro there's just something about that, which just makes me melt. 
I admire how you don't shy away from the tough pieces, the whipping scenes were tough to read but given the course of this show not unbelievable. 

Just a great series and I promise to write more. 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
That was a wonderful OS.
loved it.
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was beautiful...to see the echo of paro in his heartbeats beautiful...and the reality of rudra the jallad to paros dreams of a soulmate was nothing short of brilliant...lo ed this OS
HaRul-lover thumbnail
EDIT
This was amazing. bEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS intresting 
I jst loved it 
this has to be the best FF I read on this Forum !!! just amazing :D 

Loved how u depicted Paro here in love and happy and caring and loving rudra as simply fresh I loved this update
Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 10 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. Paro has gotten a husband that she didn't really want but truly deserved. Someone that would watch her steps and treat her like the queen that she is for him.
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Napster u r turning me into a monster 😈 😳 .ab tho poora din gutter meim bithatha hoon 🥱
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lamba wala comment.. today's your lucky day. I usually write one line, maybe just one icon.. just because youre having a bad day, i'm taking on this endeavor to brighten it .. a little bit.

once upon a time in a faraway land, there lived a beast. a totally gruesome, hardened beast, who was scarred by the scorn of the people who were 'supposed' to love him. one day, he happened upon a beauty.. who captured his heart at first sight. He made her his prisoner, but  something was wrong.

uncomprehending, the beast tried to stay away from her, to decrease the discomfort that seemed to overcome him whenever she was near.  slowly, he thawed.. and made moves that seemed so out of character to those who knew him before.

she was still scared of him.. and one day, she ran away.  or rather, he let her go. and then, heart broken, he pined..  did he destroy everything he held dear, in her absence? did he set out to bring her back an d keep her with him for ever? did she have a change of heart? did she see that he was not beastly? did she see the monster disguised as a hero? did she see the hero disguised as a monster?

this story was simple,and seems to me like the story of RR.

Your story, on the other hand, takes my breath away. the jallad, who ignites everything in is vicinity just for a glimpse of his prisoner.. the jallad, who cannot  inhale without safeguarding her.. the jallad, who will proudly proclaim that you're MINE. 
and your descriptions... "She could feel him as if every breath he took was touching her own skin, and the heat from his gaze made her feel over-heated. The air itself carried his scent. But resolutely, Paro turned her back on the Jallad, ignoring that shivering sensation he always caused her---that one of being closely observed by a wild animal." hayeee the shudder zinging through my spine  is real.

the way you describe other people's point of view to clarify the matter at hand.. the way you give voice and opinion to the onlookers.. the general's inner smile, the constable's precious collection of her smiles, her father-in-law's adoration and teasing.. the trembling that overtakes paro's entire existence when the jallad stands too close..  the frenzy that consumes her when she realizes that she holds his heart.. fabulous napster. 

(now dont expect me to write this long everyday, i have my own jallad who makes me shiver and gives me stubble burn and little monsters and  a daily job .. but you're a precious empathetic human being who deserve to smile every day. so keep your head up, and repeat after me.. today is the first day of my future. I will start each day as a fresh beginning, towards where i want to be.  you will reach where you want to be..pucca promise. now think, are you wishing/praying for a quiet husband  when you deserve a man who consumes you? are you setting your goals too low?)

shagun-rocks thumbnail
i loved the playful paro..the intensity of their passionate love left me swooning but for me the best part of this entire chapter was the last couple of lines of paro...goes on to project the sheer depth of love that these two share...😊