Share your favourite episodes !

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#1
Share your most favoruite episodes of YMGGK 😊

Yes there are heaps but try and post which ones you really love and can always watch it again 😃

The reunion of karan and abha after 2 years:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xRXSPRBrT_o[/YOUTUBE]

Anniversary party for abharan:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIUg3Qyybc[/YOUTUBE]

100th episode was so nice:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9iDROLRCbQ[/YOUTUBE]

Karan and abha enter the storeroom:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yTLcmB09yT0[/YOUTUBE]

Karan married abha in front of jagmohan:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KklVCFbk3TE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by love_karanabha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

3778

Users

4

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#2
There are many jesh...I cant evn count them..
But my most favorite epis of YMGGK ever will be from 89 to 92..
I still watch those epis as many times n i dont get bored at all!They are the wonderful epis with sooo magic!
And hw can i forget the 91th epi...That was the epi which made me cry a lot n a lot..I still cry watching the pi..The way karan cried was so heart breaking..he was more like a baby that day..I love him sooo him..I cant see him cry..when i saw him crying too much hugging dadi,i started crying too..even still the epi has the same effect on me..! 😔
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: anaghakaran

There are many jesh...I cant evn count them..

But my most favorite epis of YMGGK ever will be from 89 to 92..
I still watch those epis as many times n i dont get bored at all!They are the wonderful epis with sooo magic!
And hw can i forget the 91th epi...That was the epi which made me cry a lot n a lot..I still cry watching the pi..The way karan cried was so heart breaking..he was more like a baby that day..I love him sooo him..I cant see him cry..when i saw him crying too much hugging dadi,i started crying too..even still the epi has the same effect on me..! 😔


So true there are way too many episodes we can't list them all ! But thanks for mentioning some. The initial episodes of karan and abha was so fun oh yea that was a sad episode i cried too
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#4
those was the pis actually wich made me stick to the show more..
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: anaghakaran

those was the pis actually wich made me stick to the show more..


I got more addicted when karan married abha 
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#6
I loved all da epis because of karan en abha. but my few favorite parts are when karan cmes bck after 2 years, Ranchods part, and the bhoot track! 
karsuh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#7
There are so many episodes that i love 😉
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: -Mahima-

I loved all da epis because of karan en abha. but my few favorite parts are when karan cmes bck after 2 years, Ranchods part, and the bhoot track! 


Ofcourse when karan and abha were there we loved it always 😊 i love those tracks 
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
#9
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LEivtKvQlQQ[/YOUTUBE]
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
#10
tfs. this epi is amazing. Especially shelly's part.