*TRIANGLES*--Pg 127---PART 32---THE END

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

TRIANGLES

This is a story of love, a story of friendship. This is a story as likley to happen to u or me.

Angad and kripa have been best friends ever since kripa moved to USA. They have been best friends even before kripa felt madly in love with prithvi. It seems as though they will be best friends for the rest of their lives unless some one or something intrudesπŸ˜‰

I dont like giving charecter discriptions but its important in this FF for u to know the charecters, dont worry they are not boring 

Prithvi Bose: Heart throb of college, the strongest, most handsome, most popular guy in high school. And what makes every girls dream is the fact that he is a quarter back for J.V High football team. He is good in sports but sucks at school. He doesnt even know a girl name Kripa exists and he is a Senior(12) in highschool.

Angad Khanna- people wonder how angad and prithvi could be cousins they are so diffrent. In the eyes of the school crowd: Smart, middle class, with glasses and wears baggy clothes. Real life: Has the richest parents in town, only child can see perfectly with his two eyes, and is not the most popular guy in the school because he choose not to be. Senior(12) in highschool

Kripa Sharma- "I dont want some stupid narrator giving my into. I am kripa sharma moved to U.S 17th July 1999 10:31 pm the flight was one minute late. one message i want to give to all the girls out there is lay off of prithvi he is MINE.The people that i hate most in the world are those rich ****** waving their money in ur face trying to prove to u that u are inferior. Angad is my best friend, i sometimes feel as if he knows me more then i know myself. But i wish he was more popular so he could introduce me to prithvi. Not that i need it i know prithvi loves me, he is just too shy. U know i saw him looking at me the other day of was it the girl behind me. No it was me i am sure it was. U dont believe me?? Go ask angad!!! Senior in highschool

Sim- simone kripa's younger sis. Annoying brat. A freshmen (9) in highschool.

Som- Somesh- simone's twin. As if one wasnt enough my mom decided to give me a bonus. Like u know buy one get one free. All he and simone think of is how to make my life miserable. I wish i was an only child!!!!       

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 intro cant wait for the next part
girlie18 thumbnail
gr8 intro.post da next part soon. cnt wait 2 read it
roshaa thumbnail
wow!!! great ff !! plz post 1st part soon !!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz.. gr8 start.. cant wait till part #1..
blah_blah thumbnail
wow!!!
sounds like a wkd fanfic!!
cant wait to read more πŸ˜‰
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great intro continue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Numera89 thumbnail
loved it lol u forgot to include the angad having muscles part hahahaa πŸ˜†