Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi, naniji indeed missable.. In those epis how she and her maternal grandson almost looked mirror images..
I an shallower.. Was missing some drab interiors..a taupe comforter and a french door...:)

me too, i feel at peace in that room, by that pool... and pink walls leave me depressed and struggling... actually really hamesha. you know if i ever get to make a house of my own, i shall pay tribute to ipk with a pool by my white and beige bedroom. but i will have a walk in wardrobe where a whole panel is devoted to marvelous ties. and a separate panel for waistcoats.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 244

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3CpSCeVRU[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Thursday , 3rd May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Originally posted by: sohara

where is the edit?
i want to see.
Plz someone post it again. 

Hi Sohara!  Here's the link!  http://www.just-showbiz.com/arshis-creations/
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 240 

The entire population of Lakshmi Nagar is queuing up to get broken old junk fixed by the great Arnav Singh Raizada. How our shows like to exaggerate sometimes! All this is in retaliation to his declaration that Arnav Singh Raizada can do anything.  He who was used to shouting out orders and having people cowering in front of him has finally met his match in this spontaneous crazy loving girl. She dares to challenge ASR, whenever he gets too complacent with himself. Makes Arnav see his mistakes, shows him how the world thinks and lives, even manages to thaw the icy exterior and reach the mushy soft interior. Basically turns his world upside down and he can't get enough of her.

Everyone is still waiting while khushi tries her best to get her husband to do the work. She is actually willing to buy body wash, let him sleep on the bed to get him to do this. Ever pragmatic he reasons out that he can go shopping himself and of course he doesn't want her sleeping away from him. His shatir dimag is on an overdrive.  She should have made better offers which he would have had no chance to resist. "Main jo chahta hun tum wo karogi?", while holding her gaze and taking those deliberate steps towards her.  How they like to play with our not so innocent imaginations! She stutters and he has that hint of a smile on his countenance. Alas nothing like what I hoped does the raizada repair center owner propose.. Instead Arnavji wants to go back to shantivan.  Deal or no deal, right now. If he leaves all his clients this speechless and charmed no wonder he is this most successful business man at this young age. He is fixing everything. She stands smiling enjoying this opportunity to get an unrestricted view and valid excuse to look at her competent, handsome, sweaty, tired husband.  Even in the middle of being very busy he does not forget to glare at this jhalli letting her know she is always there in his thoughts.

I don't mind five minutes of screen time to look at Barun's posture, gestures while listening to his grave concentrating voice. A bit senile buaji follows him apologizing, pacifying.  "nai buaji".. Oh he is being patient and loving as he tries to explain to buaji what a bluetooth is. I can imagine Aman biting back laughter on the other end. Stylish rolling of his hands  as he walks away. And then after this almost aristocratic elegance we have to endure the next scene as well...

OK I see this whole scenario in a different perspective ...he is fixing all throughout his life one after the other  and still doing it but the thing he needs to fix is his own life generator...for which he needs Khushi who is right besides him smiling...teasing ..spreading colors...making him feel HIM again but he is not looking at her like that...he needs to fix that and that's why she is said I will buy this , will let u sleep alone o bed...She is telling him she is willing to do whatever makes him please and the thing which is making him please is DEAL...A DEAL of his life ...he wants her for life not away from him...not even away from his bed...that's why from now on after kidnapping their bed scenes become more prominent...and he misses her presence right next to him always ...kitta kuch karna pad raha hai tumhain ghar le jane keh liye...Yes they directed it oddly but message is still there...

The problem is some things just don't feel right with a character. supremely well said. just doesn't go with his character. Like the towel dance, I can't bear him slipping on cow dung. The shudder, exasperation that follows makes me forget this is a character penned down on paper. I get indignant on behalf of the suave Arnav and am mortified that he has to bear everyone gaping at him in this state. Absolutely possible to slip and fall and be covered in dirt for anyone. It is just that this is happening to Mr Raizada and his wife unfazed enjoys on, that makes me squirm while watching.  She even manages to irritate him further by gesturing and not talking when he angrily warns her, "don't say a word". There is a certain sense of insensitivity that makes this scene awkward for me than plain humorous. Akash getting glued to a chair works but Arnav sliding and falling on a street with Khushi heartless does not work for me.

It does give her a chance to have a little water sport with laad governor. Maybe everyone just likes him drenched. And even now her laughter as she enjoys spraying the water and her temporary victory have him feel happy too. One of the rare times or is it the only time when a hey hey hey seemed a bit forced.  It is definitely possible but doesn't feel perfect that's all.. Amma complains to Payal how Khuhsi keeps troubling damaadji. I am left wondering he was being genuinely nice to her family and hasn't been very nasty to her either could she have called a truce for now? But some wounds aren't that easily healed.

Finally it is time for that one scene.. She comes looking like a pretty angel. And he is behaving exactly like the son of the house doing work for buaji. Fate has them poised exactly where they had to be. I like Sanaya's voice here. Soft with gravity, sincerity. She is all dignity interspersed with innocence. πŸ‘ He eavesdrops. His face reflecting worry. How will his dearest khushi handle the questions. But at times like this the woman steps forward and stuns him as well as us. Lehenga, jhumke, churiyaan, payal, tika.. all adornments of a bride which she did not get a chance to enjoy. She has spent hours gazing at the stars planning this grand event of her life. Giggling with jiji about it. A dance,  saree, bangles, bindi, he had given her all and she had come to associate his face with her prince charming. Her racing heart had eagerly shyly joyously found that one person who would make all these dreams a reality. Make them more precious as she would get to share them with him. 

And then at the peak of their courtship, at the brink of certainty of bliss had come his quiet, deadly, curt low voice.. "shaadi karni hogi..mujhse..abhi..6 mahine ke liye.". With her answers she slowly weaves the fantasy that she could only long for in reality. Continues to disarmingly smile for the sake of those wonderful dreams.. for the sake of her friends.. for the sake of her own sanity, self respect and also for the sake of her own Arnavji. Yes, the man she would love to hate. Tries desperately to be unconcerned about but just can't. Her own betraying heartbeat knowing it belongs to that one other who has ruthlessly crushed it. Even then it refuses to not be owned by that very man.

At that very precise moment she looks up and in the mirror is a reflection of the same torment she is going through. He stands there glued, unable to tear his eyes away. Barun's lips pulled down much more assymetrical in the reflection. Her khol enhanced beautiful tantalizing eyes gaze at him seeking an answer. He looks away as rabba ve decides to mourn out in touching melody. When he did this he only thought of di or maybe he did not think at all. His anger was directed at his khush and jeejaji. He did not think what it would do to this always cheerful soft hearted uncomplicated girl. In this minute I think it no longer mattered to him if she was this evil scheming planning home wrecker. Even then he would still wish her to have her perfect wedding to a loving husband. He would willingly die a thousand deaths to be able to fulfill her dreams.  If only life could have been this simple! It was not. His shoulders hunch a little more with a reminder of the unbearable burden he has to bear. He had unfeelingly roughly dragged her to the temple steps. He who did not believe in marriage had decided to tie himself up to the girl who had crushed his newly awakened heart. Marriage mattered to her. She had clenched her eyes shut, tears streaming down her delicate features as he made her his.  He had bound them together. Isn't that what they had desired? But the bond came with an expiry date. All the dreams and crazy happy giddy love were lost. No, there cannot be any respite. His devastated eyes are drawn back to hers as he relives each painful shattering second of that dark decisive night. Kyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein?

Kyu dard hai itna tere ishq mein 

Hi Rhea πŸ˜Š

I think my comments will definitely make u bored as I see a sequence not an epi itself...that's why sometimes join em for my analysis.That last ponk is beautifully described  and that touched me at different level...All are Symbols of a newly young bride , a dream of a girl  which he never realized that he has crushed but he will witness it now and will feel it to his core but that is for the next phase to bring that wrapper to justify his actions...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Those are gorgeous Kate...PLease bring em here...😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 240

"arre inhone toh generator theek kiya toh yeh mixie aur radio kya cheez hai?"

this guy fixed the generator... so what's a mixie or a radio to him.

in the middle of a wedding we went to a strange place called the raizada repair centre where khushi set up a situation that compelled asr to repair all the dud contraptions of mohalla lakshminagar.

despite fairly decent acting by all in the train jaisi lambi queue and even a bit of asr flirting and deal making with the suddenly very flat and strident wife, i didn't really connect to the moments.

just a thought in my head. he could repair everything under the sun, but alas not the one thing that needed only his touch to heal and be whole again. a very broken heart belonging to a rather too loudly happy and laughing girl.

Exactly my thoughts ...he can fix anything as he writes his destiny but he can't fix his own...

soon enough it was time to slip on cow dung and look suitably chastised in middle class milieu learning all about how the good people on the other side of life live. sorry, but had shyam suddenly kidnapped gautam hegde, ved raj, and whoever else was writing the script so he could niftily kill off asr without having to actually abduct him and take care of his boarding and lodging for almost a month? it's expensive to keep tycoons after all.πŸ˜† this entire track did all it could to finish off the arrogant devil in white shirt and dark waistcoat who was the dhakdhak in a girl's acidity. suddenly everything about him had to be changed... it was perfectly fine to be completely insensitive to his needs, make him do all sorts of strange things, take off his clothes as and when whoever pleased , get him wet and gleefully laugh at the thought of swooning girls and climbing trp , and in a fit of self righteousness even remove bits of his dimaag so he doesn't say, "shut up! seat belt!" get into the suv and drive off with his wife to his castle. 

really i can't believe i just sat through all the episodes and found things to like in them even. honest confession... i did it for barun.not because he is drop dead gorgeous... well then i'd be watching baat with rapt attention again and again too... also shraddha. no, that was not the reason, though oh yes, he looked ab kya boloon.

but really it was because, no matter what, he kept asr alive and keeping. and in subtle well thought out ways... because frankly the script was not helping one bit. the little stylish gestures, the slightly aloof air, the flecks of temper or impatience or just plain dimaag amid too cutesy stuff. even when he was melting at the attention and pampering by aunty and bua ji, he was always asr. 
There is no doubt he gave us chalta phirta ASR

while repairing, errant locks of hair fell forward, hair mussed uff. and an air of concentration perfectly called up... uff again.

during the somewhat forced funny scene with bua ji and blue tooth, again i thought how does such a slight thin guy move with such presence. pure animal grace on screen. the camera loves barun sobti, can't blame it.

then i watched gobar, found asr... lotus in muck. just look at him.

"
don't even say a word!" said the wounded man to his heartlessly grinning wife. what a time this fellow is having...

You see her smile brings smile on his face and he can't even control it...where is the grin?That's what he is having out of this torture...he is giving her all the right to do whatever just for her smile...and soon he will be cursing at himself for telling her the reason of this marriage because it wipes away all the smile and above all makes her quiet...Khamoshi ...

she mimed the whole shall i wash you down with a hose thing... like that day in shantivan when he had said they wouldn't speak to each other again.

"whattt!" sexy anger.

she smiled, she loves to be shouted at by him i am convinced now. πŸ˜† Yes she does...kitte din go gaye aapki daant ko sun ke...

she sprayed him with the hose, and he just let her... somehow just used to the madness now, quick learner... and as he watched her laugh and giggle that familiar thing happened... hey hey... watching her being khushi he could let go from within, get lost and fall in love again and again... asr still has no idea this is love, this is just faraq that refuses to go away.

as in all episodes, writers mixed comedy with action with a spot of drama, life like mix of the various moods and tones of existence.

she is dressed in wedding finery again... last time she had become the dulhan, though she had no idea that would be the case. she tells her sad friend, the dukhan this evening... forget all else, today is your life's biggest and most beautiful day. this is khushi. she has always believed in marriage, in the wedding day being the most significant day of one's life...

she gets involved, she revels in her task, she wants the bride to be beautiful, that is the right of a bride... "hum usko aur bhi saja denge..." she had said, i'll deck her up even more.

no one had dressed her up that night. an important ritual, "sajana". looking beautiful as a woman ready to accept a man into her life, dressing up for him, is a very important part of the wedding customs, always a lot of fuss about who is doing the bride's make up, etc., these days it's parlours, once it was aunts, cousins and friends. and some giggling and gossip over this happy task. 
Her Dreams as I described Raisins and maiwe ka halwa...He did crushed her dreams  twice...Her wedding dreams...her Rajkumar dreams..

the friends asked khushi if she remembered the day of her wedding.

lagta hai purane din yaad aa gaye, apne shadi ke din yaad kar rahi ho na?

khushi was smiling... he had walked in and was gazing at her... in his hands bua ji's machine, this time he has done the right thing and insisted he'd take it.

in a second her smile began to contract, a strain of music reminded her of things...

he watched, tense.

a helpless girl stood before a man who wouldn't listen to anything. a man she loved... he thrust a mangalsutra around her neck.

This is the first time he is realizing and witnessing her raw pain what he inflicted upon her 

tell us, khushi, chimed the friends. "bata do, khushi," even preeto wanted to know... there was only one thing to do.

she lied.

she made up a story of the wedding finery she had possibly detailed and executed in her mind many times.

"hamara lehenga bhi kuch aisa tha, lekin poora laal nahin tha... hara bhi tha... hamara man pasand rang... khile bahar ki tarah,"

my lehenga was a bit like this, but not all red, with a touch of my favourite colour, green...

he listened knowing what he had tried not to know maybe: how much he had devastated that laughing girl with this one act of his...

he had been convinced there was no other way. maybe he realised she would be hurt... but like this? and the impact it would have on him?

"kaano mein jhoomke halke toh nahin the, lekin unpe kaam bahut baarik tha... zara si bhi hawa chalti... toh awaz karti..."

the birdcage earrings were not light but the work on them was very delicate, the slightest breeze, and they'd make a noise...

he swallowed... this was reaching him and falling all over his being. he was getting drenched again. this time by the tears trapped in a girl's heart.. that she is trying all she can to rein in... 

he had fallen perhaps in a really murky mess, rotten and stinking... maybe the only thing that would wash it all away and make him pristine again are a girls innocent, untainted, true tears.

"haatho mein chooriya aise bhari hui... ke hamari kalai nazar hi nahina aa rahi thi..."

bangles covered my arms so that i could barely see my wrist.

"payron mein khoob ghungroo wali payal jo har kadam par chhanchanati thi..."

on my feet payal with many bells that rang and jingled at every step...

friends are looking dreamy eyed. such a lovely picture this girl paints. her voice poised and full of grace... sanaya's forte these scenes with that voice touched by a timeless quality. mellifluous, pure, completely free of anything dark.

he watches, a sadness invading him and swallows again.

"aur maathe par? chaand sa sundar teeka..."

and on my forehead? a teeka as lovely as the moon.

she was as pretty as a moonbeam bathed night tonight... 

as she completed her picture, looked as though he was visualising her like that... just like that. as if he wanted to see her like that... his beautiful bride. 

He always especially after Red saree shoot

"humne pallu kuch aisa dala hua tha"... i had taken my pallu like this, she goes on to help her friend again.

a serene calm in the room, the bride is getting ready, the mood is  concentrating.β­οΈπŸ‘

the friends wished she had called them to the wedding, they would have seen her all dressed up. innocent girl chatter, a bit giggly, spreading light happy love.

anguish marks her face...

she was getting ready to save the moment with another lie, when she saw him in the mirror... with his load, with his despair in wretched eyes... his lips looking more asymmetrical than usual, something very emotional and intense in that. 

Distorted lips and mirror always comes in the pic for his realization and redemption...remember practice of first sorry till now every time the distortion means his realization and redemption...

she looked on not knowing what to say and he too... just a sadness, an immense sadness. in him something even greater, a burden. a burden much heavier than what he carried. once bua ji and khushi had lugged  a trunk and a load... today, his turn. 

Yes That is what I see , that trunk is her weight of lies and this one is his weight of  wrong doings with her which he is carrying around and which is not letting him sit at rest ...constant war in between his mind and heart

rabba ve... the mournful heavy call came from two hearts... some things cannot be said... he only suffered when he thought of that night. she did too and she had no idea why it had to be so, she had perhaps started dreaming of a very different night by then.

he turned away first, he couldn't keep looking at her...

he deposited the machine and turned to go, but he did have to turn back once, just once.

her eyes were full of tears now.

Lovely EditπŸ‘

he remembered what he'd said... shadi karni hogi... mujhse... abhi (on an exhale, the "i" floating out to the skies). you have to marry... me... now. otherwise i won't let your sister's wedding go through.

and she recalled him dragging her up the stairs, flinging her, sindoor on her parting... rabba vey.

two conversations really... one over gobar, that makes things pure, and a spray of water that cleans away...πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘the other over a sadness that nothing might ever wash away... not even the tears that welled in her eyes. and was there a sheen of moisture in his too?

I see gobbar as he is covered with all misconceptions and Khushi who is water is trying her best to clean em, erase em , but remember Gobar is also a fertilizer for PLANTS...she brought with her one and over the window he has more than one ...Relationship is growing and flourishing despite his own misconceptions and beliefs which are shaking him

thank g for bua jis and ammas and their gentle innocent fussing. they save our world from going insane keeping it firmly balanced with a hold of unrestrained love... did they ever finally make that pasta a la baccha makai yani ki baby koren. 

You know corn is the only mythological grain in each culture and everyone has it's own belief but majority believe in as MOTHERS...as  Garima and Buaji and that's what he got here...what he didn't get in RM

and really blue tooth does look like hearing aid, i am on bua ji's side on this one, hai re nand k.

Indi πŸ˜Š

Good one  , I see your frustration but Till suicide I was OK but as I watched till bridge where there is heated convo is going on...and I am changing my views about a lot of things...

My comments are in between .Love the water edits...😊

I am surprised ur edits showed up but Rheas's are disappeared.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 239

it's a wedding again. only a month after a night of "haan ya na" and a dulhan who had no idea she was.

i can't help but think of that night, and despite all the jollity all around, the unstoppable mirth, i think of a man who became bridegroom and took a bride amid only tears and chaos. yes, weddings always mean a bit of chaos, but not the sort they saw within themselves and around them that night.

two dialogues got repeated too many times not to mean a thing... this is ipk, writers are clever with forming loops and echoes and reflections with the spoken word, to magnify a feeling, to nudge a memory, to create depth and texture.
Wedding always bring a chaos in IPK since from the beginning

so when there was that repetition of his "haan" changing everything, i had a feeling it was somewhere to remind us of that other night. when her "naa" couldn't change anything. she had no choice or he made sure she thought so that night. a tragic, intensely sad moment. but there was something sacred in what was to come.

on the flip side of that is today's "haan" where he had a choice but didn't know, and she made sure he didn't. a fairly comic, extremely lighthearted moment... πŸ˜†and yet, was there to be a sacred moment soon? i couldn't see any sign of it anywhere in the din and rush of carrying carpets, fixing speakers, organising pandal, and avoiding rushing pesky kids... wedding milieu, wild wonderful and setting my teeth a bit on edge.

the other word was "dulhan", every time it was said, just after i had giggled, i'd remember a beautiful bride. was i to see her as dulhan again soon?

when you see a thing repeatedly, finally you might end up seeing something quite different from what you saw the first time. and this episode on this watch, brought me to a sacred moment on a rickety ladder.

i thought i saw a beautiful suhaag raat in broad daylight, with all its longing, its nasha, its jadoo, its lifting of a veil, its looking into each others eyes, its palpitating heart stopping moments and its flowers.

Yes That is exactly what it is...bringing back that from the morning...Where she is sitting like a bride ...this song came to me...watching that ladder scene 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kghlEWwvFlw[/YOUTUBE]

now i might be completely imagining this and if anyone from ipk read this they'd probably be rolling on the floor laughing, but i saw what i saw teehee.

a comic air, errors galore, constant activity, great blocking... things were going along in a happy frolicking pace. khushi sang about the season to bug the laad governor, bua ji and asr got into lovely little conversations and both abha parmar and barun sobti were very good together. but i missed my asr... this pulverizing of the waistcoat man is frankly just plain tiresome for me.

he came out... stood on the steps, i remembered him standing just there a little over a month ago, so happy, in brown suit, come to see his girl... to floor her.

perfect stranger walked up to him and asked in a familiar manner if he were free. long thinking look, then a "nahin", oh barun did never quite let asr go, did he.

finally he figured out that he has been taken for a ride by his dear loving caring sharing in everyone's sadness wife.

"oh no no!" said the man.

"oh no? koi takleef hai ka, babua..." is there a problem, shot back his jodi for the episode, bua ji.πŸ˜† Love Buaji here mimicking him

a relationship has been made, and whatever we may say, the boy is well brought up, knows what is in good taste and what is not, plus after the initial faux pas he is very circumspect.πŸ‘

"oh no..." emphatic and hot, "koi takleef nahin hai, bua ji." an abs sweetheart, this tycoon.

but to himself, "yeh kahan fas gaya mein" what have i got stuck in, ugh.

happy khushi came bounding out with spatula held aloft of , sanka at a high.

she asked him to move from where he stood.

"kyun?" came the brusque reply.

next thing, the speaker had got him, he almost passed out.

"haw aapke kaan toh bilkul tamatar ke tarah laal ho gaye hain..." ha, your ears have gone as red as a tomato, she said with an innocent sweet look. she had taken her revenge for the rudolph the red nose comment that morning.

why do i get the feeling he likes this sparring,it excites him... someone not scared of him, not kowtowing, and someone so pretty too... there's spice and myrrh in the air suddenly among all the pink and chaos.

Always , she is his perfect opponent , have no fear of him, or his yelling, or his flaring as she is mini of him ,aapke gusse ko  achi tarah  se jante hai ..

pink again. the other night the mosquito net. way back a dupatta falling over an astonished girl's head. all moments of murmurous attraction, things not said because perhaps there is no need to.

"arre, aur phool chahiye..." we need more flowers said the bride's mother and made way for that moment i think of as sacred.

a beautiful silent act of love, just a ladder, a girl and a boy who wants to be with her. and that gust of wind on a pink dupatta.

she rushed to get the flowers which are at a height, but he is instantly alert, "khushi! khushi wait..." always protective of her... no matter whether it's mohabbat or nafrat.

Always , love or hate as two sides of a same coin can't be separated

she's up, reaching for flowers, he arrived, concerned at the sight of wobbling step ladder.

"khushi, chadne se pahle sidi ki position check kar leti!" his rough admonishing hid that care he feels.

"neeche aao!" come down, he hollered in full asr mien. bet she felt all sorts of sensations when he talked like that. there's some sort of indelible love in that possessive angry way. like he has a right over her.

"aa rahe hain," i'm coming she said with an irritated most wife like, there goes my husband again sort of way, and she turned... he watched most concerned.

and a gust of wind came to blow a dupatta. wind, dupatta, something was about to happen.

she got more and more flummoxed by flying dupatta. the wind stayed and played.

"hume kuchh dikh nahin raha!" i can't see a thing, she said panicking as the dupatta covered her eyes and head.

"khushi, stop it!" he yelled. and began to climb up the ladder, to reach her.

not a word, no music, just wind gushing steady, urgent, as he went nearer and she waited in pink veil... she looked through the veil and suddenly it all changed... notes of rabba vey entered. the whole world ceased to be, it's just you and me, here on a space between heaven and earth, why do i feel what i feel, and you? what is it that you feel? i can't stop looking at you or wanting to be near.

Jo main mehsoos karta hoon wo tum...They don't need words , their eyes are more than enough 

he stood on a rung a little below her looking at her entranced...

a long time ago he had seen this very face through another pink veilwhen he didn't believe in love, when he had only anger and disbelief in such matters... but he had been struck even then...

today it's this girl he is mad about and no matter how angry or hurt, something reaches him the moment she is near...

she stared at him through the veil and her eyes sought things that her conscious mind said she will not.πŸ‘

he was rapt... just looking at her was all he seemed to be capable of suddenly.

slowly he took the veil down to reveal her face... a suhaag raat ritual. the way he held the veil and pulled it down to reveal her face, there was that sense of an important act. something much more than the literal meaning.

He was devouring her and his heart must be skipping it's beat as if she can't stop her heart , he can't either and this is more than that.

if there was a rapt mesmerised feel to the way he looked at her, in her eyes a funny sort of hunger for a second. a need.

she was embarrassed, he was just there gazing at her, to be with her is all he seeks, she lurched forward, he caught her. oh the heat of that coming together, even in a long shot there is desire everywhere.

as she averted her eyes there was suddenly a flicker of urgency, a question in his.

then the moment was over.

he let go of her shoulder. "tum neeche jao..." go down, he commanded.

"uh hamare phool?" but my flowers?

"phool main le aaonga!" i'll get the flowers, divine yelling and taking charge...

and then it happened.

she lost balance, and it all came tumbling down.

that falling felt significant. symbolic. together they are constantly in a plunge, falling ever deeper into an emotion, holding on to each other never letting go, who knows where it is taking them.πŸ‘

on the floor scattered with petals of marigold, together they lay, winded and then feeling things.

hey hey... heyheyhey.

as they tried to sit up the petals showered down. te brats had tipped the flower basket (okay, this bit was shot pretty badly, the gravity defying basket almost snatched my attention away from the magic unfolding).πŸ˜† Gravity is the one which made it possible too

he just lay there watching. in no hurry... i loved that look on his face, he has taken the veil off his bride's face, he has seen her, he is enamoured, now he will lie with her and revel in her. not suhaag raat? i loved this entire bit of episode, the pace, the colours, the emotions, the sheer scorch. 

His longing and sensuous desires are spreading flowers ...I know ...his voice is even heavy with that...Barun is excellent here...

she realised and was too smitten herself to do much about things.

marigold petals all over, yellow, orange, in the colours of the sun, spiritually significant and always at weddings and auspicious occasions, a certain sensuality to soft, plush petals. finally the entire tokri fell.

"phool toh.." she smiled.

"i know..." he agreed. they almost sounded like friends... or lovers, a bit shy, a bit lost.

rabba vey. she started to smile.

and he smiled back at her. it was perhaps their first uncomplicated, warm and private smile looking at each other with nothing but pleasure and love. yes, just that... love. was she dulhan for a moment there? and did he again give a "haan"? this time not without knowing what he said yes to.

Yes Yes his haan to all the way SR in the middle of the day 

soon we were rushing to generator and khushi had again taken umbrage at his arrogant little i am arnav sing raizada and started plotting. i thought he wanted her to succeed at fixing the machine. the advance retreat of asr khushi was a delight after such a long gap. he flicked her cheek, she was miffed. he sat next to salman with cotton in his ears looking a dish. he was devastatingly rude to the little boy with his "i don't care." the the boy spilled the beans, the busy businessman plays games on his laptop... er asr, did i hear right? this must be new if that is the case... your pagal biwi is having an effect on you.  anyway now he is going to be mechanic. oh h where is his waistcoat?

shyam stole the will... could have been a great track but alas.

Awesome indi...so beautifully portrayed their wedding while wedding is going on in the surrounding

I adored this epi as this is a moment where he is accepting her smile in responding his willingly in ages...She smiled back in relaxed mood and then both together fix the issue...future indication as both have to wrok hard fixing their lies, if Khushi lied to him and she will be in remorse after the revelation, he will be as he is an equal partner in it...she didn't disclose because of Anjali and he did the same seeing his sis happiness with her hubby being mom and he became quiet but both will remove this distance helping each other , her jumping on him indicates she will be one step ahead and over hm in this process and yes she will be , despite all the humiliations when she will find out the reason of his hasty decision , she won't be mad and will try her best to clear it and will bring him back by removing that filth  SHYAM from their lives and then his removing black MARK from her face as he will remove STIGMA from her by marrying her ...yes there is marriage in future...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Soha 

Thnx for reading 237-Part 238
Golgappa scene is very sensuous and I agree with you all these hugging, showing kisses can't show any effect but the way 4 Lions does is different and as I saw some in QH after Cynthia's insistance .Huge diference ..Arshad has indeed a gift of creating these moments.
Barun and Sanaya indeed were looking awesome , I lik him as Nimbu ...πŸ˜† cute one 

They have a magic no doubt but they have no clue of it...

wow, amazing take. i'm really spell bound. this is also one of my favorite episode. your keen analysis made the episode more significant.
I absolutely loved your take on the golgaapa scene. Barun and sanaya's amazing acting and their magical chemistry made the scene magnificent. In other TV soaps they show so many hugging and intimately touching scene, but those scene can't touch me. Barun and Sanaya don't even need to hug or do intimate scene to make our heart rates pound fast. they are pure magic together.
All the blue lines are  my favorite.
All the edits are breath taking.
 my comments are in purple.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

hey all, from a long time I'm not participating in any group discussion. Or even giving thank you reply who are reading my takes. I am only replying the PM you guys are sending me. Plz continue the PM. 

Life is too hectic because of school. Moreover I've been trying to catch up my reviews.
Thank you again for reading my takes.

i found very interesting gif in tumblr. Can't resist to share. Most of us must saw this segment.
can you guess what Barun could say to Sanaya that made her so mad!
just look at her angry expression and look as his smiling face, as if she is ASR and he is Khushi.
this two are too cute! Missing them like crazy.

Aww beautiful Soha , I remember she was acting seriously right after Holi and meds changing scene and he was making these gestures to make her laugh 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode-215

too much animosity is going on after the forced marriage, trying to refresh my mind,

Awww I just loved that moment😊 Nice gifs

credit goes to tumblr.

halwai ki beti aur businessmanki patni."😊

That shows how much she trusts him and at this relationship

A sweet smile suffuses his face to hear her claiming herself his wife. Her presence, her crazy clumsy acts always give him some kind of pleasure, as if she adds spice to his insipid life. She is helter skelter, busy taking orders of cality (quality) goods. She is so immersed in her business talk can't notice her husband is back from office and contemplating her amusedly. She asks him about the blue tooth what hangs in his ear all the time,

Love her here and his happiness seeing his LOVE showing and declaring her Right on him 

"What is it called, where can I get it or what is the price."

She needs one; she has to give laad governor barabar takkar. Right now she is using ear phone instead of blue tooth. She also needs to know from where she can print card.

"what card?'

"shadika card. Our marriage happened in haste, so couldn't do it." he sarcastic words is confusing Arnav.

business card, what she meant. But she doesn't need any info from him, her jijaji will let her know everything. I wish if I could see more of this Saali-jija's sweet relationship between akash and Khushi.πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali is delectable, her pati brought palna for her gudiya rani. Nani jests her where is the gift of Rahi Saheba. Anjali thinks, her husband is her biggest gift. Payal who was sitting there perturbs to hear this, if she could tell her about this delusion. Mami joins them as usual with her frivolous talk. She is in tension, what she will wear in the fancy dress competition. She banters, whether she should dress like Payal or not. She only needs to arrange some crocodile tears in that case. Nani assents her idea, she should act Payal and Payal should act hers. Nani's idea scared both mami and Payal . Mami gets even more frightened imagining Payal as a tyrant hello hi bye bye type DIL. Mami is so funny!

A cradle to grave , A young abducted girl comes in my brain seeing this , this is a death sentence with each move of this crib  and remember the WILL be under it hidden and all get mad why it didn't surface up because HIS true character is hidden from all and remains hidden till he BRINGS IT OUT ...his deceitful acts have curtains on it without witness then how the WILL suposed to come out ..Will is not what people are conceiving , it is a decoy of his character...just like KEY is this unborn child...and he made duplicate which is cloning thoughts of Arnav about misunderstandings which he is fighting with and that's why it is a decoy too...

certain aspects of IPK are so mysterious and thinkable moments but only you can connect it if you watch the epis by looking and connecting but majority are just watching their love story ...ok I am going to shut up

ASR is tensed not to see his crazy wife since morning. He is looking devastatingly handsome in his three piece. When he asks the ladies of the house about her, HP informs him that she left early in the morning. All get tensed now, mami is ambiguous, whether she has a plan to take over Arnav bitwa's bussness! Not a bad thought mamiji. I know you are smart and always predicts the right thing. Not take over completely but I would love to see Khushi working with her husband. And I know she would do it efficiently. Anjali calls Khushi and a very busy Khushi tells her about her first day at her business, so she will call back later.

In AR office all ravenously attack their dabbas, what was brought by lady boss, Khushi. Seeing ASR all of them scurry back to their seat. ASR senses, something wrong. All the staffs thank ASR for the dabba. He is incredulous, but can't pay attention because of his lawyer Mr. Roy's call. Roy wants to know about his instruction not to transfer money to  Anjali's joint account. Arnav recollects what Shyam did the other day to make Anjali happy by decorating the cradle. But still he can't trust him. He tells Roy to transfer money only to Anjali's personal account. He thinks if Shyam really wants a new start with Anjali then he has to take care of her. I wish if he would've thought that earlier. By the way in the initial episodes it was shown that Anjali came to stay in RM for some days. Then why she didn't leave the house ever!

While talking with roy, suddenly a clamor downstairs distracts him.

Shukla who is the canteen owner is upset that no staffs are eating his food. The guard, chamanlaal or kesharilaal tells him, if they get Khushi's home made healthy food, then why they will eat Shukla's unhealthy food at double price. ASR enrages to see the anarchy in his office. He yelps from upstairs,

"What the hell is going on? Why there is so much hue?"

Shukla pleads him, how he could do it? Arnav is confused, what he is saying! He tells him to come up and orders everybody to go back to their work.

Arnav can't recognize Shukla. Where did they get such funny looking guy? I laughed for a while to see his funny walk. Shukla introduces him; he is the cantenewala who gives him sugar free tea and coffee in the morning and evening. He is upset because nobody wants to eat his food. Arnav can't get what he is saying. He complains, everybody is getting food from some other service.

"what is the problem?"

"you got married."

"if I got married, then what is your problem?"

"that is the problem." The funny guy leaves his room crying. Arnav can't get his cryptic reply, what is the connection of his marriage with this problem!πŸ˜†

Shyam can't buy an expensive watch, because of the low balance of his account. He calls to the bank and finds out that arnav stopped transferring money to their joint account; the money only is transferred to Anjali's account. He is cantankerous in rage, how can saal sahab stint his profligate life! He will not tolerate this nainsafi.

LOVE LOVE THIS COLLAGE...beautiful collection of their expressions

The toofamail enters ASR's room with his dabba. She is in so much haste that is leaving the room without communicating him. Arnav now understands the reason of the problem, so she is the one who infringed the rules of his office, created the fracas. he calls her, he needs to talk. With annoyance, khushi sits reluctantly. Or moreover she needs a break; it was a strenuous day for her. She starts to give him the list of her work what she did since morning.

"what the hell are you doing? Tum kya karrahi ho?"

He asks her in a hostile accusatory tone. she ignores to listen, keep blabbering what more work she needs to do, the gazar was bad, she needs to teach the vendor a lesson, blah blah blah. Arnav can't control his temper under rein. He asks her in berating tone what she is doing. She answers him enthusiastically,

"You don't know. I've started my new business, dabba business.'

"why do you need to do business? Before doing it, you didn't think of my image for once?."  He is in resentment.

Khushi still ignores him and muttering what name she should give to her business, "Gupta Raizada" or "Raizada Gupta." She needs to print her business card.

The man is flagrant now, he leans over her, she cowers. He admonishes her with gritted teeth,

"There will be no dabba service in my office. Did you hear Khushi Kumari Gupta?"

"Singh Raizada."  Khushi shows him her nuptial chain.

"arey wah pura naam mila gaya, KKGSR dabba service." She exults.

If u think he did give her full name  and everyone knows her as his Mrs 

Arnav backs off. He turns back and says her meekly, "see if you need money."

Khushi doesn't let him complete,

"One minute Mr. Arnav Singh raizada you keep track of all of your things,, whether it is 300000 or 300. That's why I decided to earn my own money. It's for my own benefit. KKGSR dabba service, Rakhe khayal apke manka aur aapki batweka."

She is gleeful

"I don't have any interest on your dabba, nether anybody has."

Khushi jests him in a quick repartee "oh yeah, you don't have interest. Yesterday somebody was sitting in your chair, eating and sucking his finger was not you."πŸ˜†

Arnav lost again to his implaccable wife. Before leaving she let him know about the sugarfree sweet, what she got for him in his dabba,

"I take care of everybody's taste and health, not like you."

Pause: Wrong accusation khushi. don't you see how much he takes care of his family! I agree that he is not fair with you. I wish if he would've told you the reason of his acrimony!

Arnav calls her again, but she ignores him annoyingly and switches on the blue tooth in her ear. Frustrated Arnav picks the dabba from the table, what he can do to stymie his impervious, recalcitrant wife.

"yeh bhi koi baat huyi. Malik to pet bharta hai aur malikki patni dabba supply karke humari petpe lath marte hai."

While leaving the office, Khushi hears Shukla and chamanlaal's convo. Chamanlaal says why people will eat his unhealthy food, where Khushi bhabi is providing them tasty and healthy food at lower price. Shukla says if they have complains then why they didn't tell him to change the style of his cooking. Poor man is so upset. Khushi embroils to hear this, she didn't think about this matter.

Payal wants to make something for Anjali's baby. So she is asking for Anjali and nani's suggestion to select the color. Nani asks Anjali, did she think of any name for the baby?

anarkali."  Mami enters holding a flower in her hand. All looks at her with astonishment. Mami wants to be anarkali in fancy dress competition. Nani jeers her, why not she becomes Akbar and makes Payal Anarkali. During holi she was quite good in Akbar's avatar.

"din-e-elahi." A zealot Khushi enters in the house with her vibrant smile. She distributes sweets to everybody. Her business has become successful; she got her first payment and order as well. Raizada ladies are ambiguous, what she is saying. She begs an apology that she didn't take permission from them earlier. Anjali cuts her, it's alright, but what is her business? She tells everybody about her dabba business, how she managed to do all the works by herself. Anjali asks her why she needs to work? (Why she is not sucking Arnav's money like her!)πŸ˜†

But nani noticed Khushi's enjoyment.

Mami thinks about the society, how they will interpret it, husband boss and wife cook? The jodi is made in heaven or in kitchen!

nani refutes her. she didn't ponder people's words when she made her DIL, so she will not think about it even today. Nani knows well, how to shut her shallow daughter in law. She thinks if Khushi wants to work to spend time or to earn money, then they should appreciate her, everybody should try to be independent. Anjali is doubtful, how she will do so much work by herself?  Khushi tells her that she is not alone,

ASR charges his employees, why they ordered lunch from Khushi.

sir bhabiji makes very good food."

"mam" ASR says with a glint of steel in his eyes.

The guy is apologetic," yes sir, mam doesn't take money until we eat food. As if we are eating home made food."

"I see, from today you will not gonna order any food from her and cancel the next day order right now.' he says in an imperious authorative tone.

One guy tries to retort, he doesn't have any idea how incorrigible he is!

"Are you new? Remember one thing, nobody ever questions me, ever."  He tells them to cancel the order right now.

"You can't do such thing sir."

Shukla comes in front of Arnav. He and Khushi became partner now. Arnav is nonplus, his wife and his office's cantenewala are in cahoot!

"aapki patni bahuthi guni hai sir, woh ekhi sath sabko khana khila diya aur humebhi bhuko marne nahi diya. Sakshat Annapurna hai"

ASR is livid, she lost to Khushi or he is mad cause she breached his command. But I think he is feeling proud of his talented wife, that she deftly solved the problem. What's wrong if she wanted to earn some money of her own. He also knows about the financial crisis of her family. I wonder how Gupta family is leading their life without Khushi's income? Later Arnav will be upset when she will stop her business. He always wanted her to be independent. He himself will gift her a catering business in kavachaud. 

Yes exactly that's why I said above she has earned her name KKGSR because he is not upset why is she doing that , doesn't give a hoot , he was mad what Shukla said and when she already set things right , he is at content and proud...and that why he said later tum jiss keh paas har sawal ka jawab aur masle ka hal hota hai...

plz ignore typos and mistakes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S_qSg0rsuI0[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to smitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_qSg0rsuI0

Awesome Soha😊

Gifa, edits and the description is lovely , my comments are in between

Love the VM thnx for the link😊
Previous
1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 107
Next