Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

Happy Belated Holi to everyone.😊

😊

Hi Preety, how are you doing? Thanks for this lovely ad. They look so cute. Happy belated Holi to you too. 😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 233

Rishton ke Rang...[Colors of relations]

A beautiful Memory...This pattern took me years back where my aunt used to stich a family patchwork quilt with all of the kids names on it with embroidery .A symbol of Family and we all  [cousins..5 of us] always share it while she used to tell us story...and feeding us peanuts and raisins in winter...and today that's what I saw in this epi...Relations , family ,etc

beautiful.

"Agar Haath chod diya tou Rangoli Kharab ho jayegi"[ Rangoli will be disturbed if I left your hand ] These words left a mark on me for these reasons...

1-Look at the set pattern of Rangoli which is made up of basically different shades of red [Arnav's color] and Green and golden [ Khushi's color] mingle together with Earth colors As these two are mingle together with other set relations around them.Rangoli represents peace and harmony in relationships.Khushi runs alone over the earth colors without setting the pattern , which indicates she will leave Arnav without disturbing the colors of relationships

wow, that's a new take on it... πŸ‘

2-but she also has Arnav's plant in her hand, the rejuvenation of his happy life.Arnav and her has a distance but he reached close to her but without Trust and that's why he stumbles on his steps but the beauty is she holds his hand with her both hands...and also guides him on the right path.Arnav will always follow her even she will leave him .

3-BUT my deepest grabber is Khushi will break first and will shattered badly as she said to him "how nice you look obeying and trusting me"...poor soul has no clue yet and that's why when at the terrace he discloses the revelation of the marriage , she creates this "Khaleej" distance mentally which today she and Arnav has.She doesn't even bother justifying herself either. She leaves him later when she sees there is no Trust in between them as Arnav reminds her about "Contract " to keep her with him and break her again.

4-Now her saying if I leave the hand then colors will be disturbed, She is saying it but Arnav will grasp the meaning of it deeply after developing the deep relation with Guptas.Later when Khushi wants to refuse to go back RM, He reminds her lets see how her parents will react and she begs him not to do so and comes back with him...till then he knows if he will let her go his whole life will shattered without her ...

5-Now the milk when she was in the kitchen of RM she was boiling it and today she gives milk to one of the neighbors...took me back to "Durgha" where Arnav in rage orders to release all the fashion show footage.She was wearing White...Purity and Arnav stains her purity and Khushi again gets tainted by Arnav by giving herself on that dreadful night  as she gave milk [purity] to the neighbor .But When Arnav takes her back home He returns her "pearls" Her PURITY and RESPECT and TRUST back to her. GH is the transformation period of Arnav more than Khushi.

6-Neighbor brings the sugar, Happiness to them but who holds it ...Garima as she is the key of happiness of this relationship later...She is the one whose truth will make this relationship bitter...

7-Buaji's million dollar saying.."Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" [issues solve by expanding your thought process not by changing Location of chairs to reach to the Truth]. This track will help him see the half-truth - "Shyam-Khushi Engagement" that's where his stumble comes and blurred vision without glasses comes when Buaji was looking for glasses.Blurred vision as he still can't see clear PURITY of hers because of the fragments of info , as he was seeing through broken pieces of mirror.BUT Transparent soup "Wohi jissmain aar paar dikhta hai..."

that broken mirror bothered me but you could be right, it symbolises his broken fragmented view of khushi.

Where for ASR ,to find the Key on the road to the whole truth ...has to think like Buaji said...deep thinking at different angles...in different direction

Episode starts with Grehparvesh of the couple side by side...rigt in front of Big Vast Rangoli.Again Khushi asks him carefully don't disturb the pattern as she always does for Payal and Anjali and family but Arnav has a straight forward one direction solution,lets go home...But the very next moment he gets astonished seeing her amble walk over it with his pots in her hand.She isn't for leaving in this at all..."Dhaga hum ne marzi se nahin thama..par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..."

Pause here: Resentment was all over his face when Khushi exclaimed with joy that how beautiful Rangoli has been set in your welcome.It was hard for him to have an eye contact for a second.

Don't forget he started his journey over the Rangoli by putting his right foot up ...Janamon ka saath...

PONERING CONNECTED DOTS:Khushi started her journey by putting her right foot first in RM though Anjali told her.

Arnav didn't take his eyes off  of her as he knows his "Manzil" destination and  it is a zigzag  way to reach her.But one thing is clear he does follow her regardless he stumbles in this trust issue.But she pulls him to her safe heaven.

Symbolism and connection:Her hand is at the top of him and that shows her trust on him , Arnav second hand is full of weight , his bag and hers in one hand ...meaning he carries a guilt baggage and an abhorrence baggage together all the time .

He is taking his small and hesitant steps towards the real life from which he is away and ignorant.

Khushi who was detached for a while but never let him off of her sight either till she grabs him and that shows she will accept him by understanding the facts behind this marriage and why he did that.La's words "Tum tou samajhdar ho Khushi, tum samjh jaogi".. will come true at the end of this track and will follow her during Kidnapping.The Unconditional Love of these two will be at the peak during Telepathy.

her reaction after she realises why he married her was at first of anger and hurt, but soon enough as you say she understood beyond that, understood his pain... it was lovely.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: They have gone through Rangoli before where he stumbled last time while trusting his own guts to embrace her with love  and today he stumbled at trusting her but again can't embrace her with Love.That day colors brought them together and today again colors are bringing them closer than ever.

They both get frozen in their touch by holding hands and gazes at the same time.Khushi's uneven breathing didn't go unnoticed by Arnav and his soft, peaceful desires couldn't leave without touching her visage.They both get aroused by simple touch and that is setting it's own place in their hearts to make them more craved for each other each day.

They finally reached to the door which is opened by Buaji and her first words "NandKishore has come !!"...Krishna, Who sets balances and vanquishes evil and here comes Khushi's 1 minute 55 seconds which also reminded him Balance and harmony because she lies down, she will be going through a lot to reach to this balance and he didn't hear her and passed her yesterday and that's exactly happened , his blurred vision is going to make him do hasty things till he will see her and as he turns around with his"sexy Serious" and she was holding the key...Her heart ...and the key in the soup is Anjali's heart , the child , unborn key , unborn child which in return is Arnav's heart...

The next scene took me to the next level after water fight in between Anjali and Shyam...Three women , Khushi , Garima and Buaji... [3 meaning success as it is a masculine #]  standing holding in their hand... ha ha i asked in 234 why 3 women all the time... thanks for answer here, given even before i asked the question, what telepathy, faiqa. All come and stand side by side and that showed me as Ravan with different heads ,lies...as each one of them has a lie to share...Garima who didn't want to share this news at all for Payal's happiness.Buaji didn't share as Khushi stopped her.Khushi didn't tell Anjali for her sake.

Symbolism and connection:But here is the thing, they are holding 5 bowls and plates...two in Khushi and Buaji's hands while Garima is holding one...where 5 also sets harmony and balance... Symbolic meaning of incarnation of conscious where 4 relates with what matter most and 1 represents to incarnation of spirit as in the long run he will lift his spirit up from his past wounds related with other woman...Who was shown as Garima...I have my doubts about that...

But Khushi is in the middle and he just paid attention to her rather than anyone else...He accepted whatever offered ...he will accepts the truth without asking anything in return.

Arnav finishes his meal and refuses to sweets... walks out for cleaning hands in front of broken mirror with missing piece in an bewildered state... while khushi comes and offers him a towel..and he just gives her a glare at her for delicious puris.

Symboilsm and connection:broken mirror with missing piece is indicating of Shyam's truth but half as it is missing big piece of info...No proof..same thing as three women like many heads and broken pieces many heads ...lies lies lies...and troubles un clear.

His refusing sweet that the Gupta's offered meaning he will still see Khushi through that opaque soap and will see her as culprit as he didn't wash his hands (I loved the camera angle here where Arnav looks at the soap then at Khushi) because his vision will be blurred with the half-truths spoken by Shyam to everyone..from Anjali to Guptas to him... "No Handwash" i.e. no transparency as no one knows what a manipulator and devil Shyam Manohar Jha is, , no one knows the lengths he can go to or has gone, starting from Bauji's paralysis to Anjali's accident. Till all this connects, till the broken picture becomes whole,

Here comes Buaji's words.. "kuan pyasa ke paas nahi aa sakta hai to pyasa kuan ke paas ja sakta hain".He will move towards the truth and will put two and two together and Shyam will help him as he said to Babli.."Shyam uncle hain na" ...He is the one who kidnapped Arnav and all of his master plan and his death will took him to  his grave...[was not the part of script but worked really well]...Well Cupid got his slippery plan in action...

faiqa,

i enjoyed your hidden meaning read of many of the things that were said. yes, the episode did seem loaded with sotto voce stuff. loved your rangoli reading and the look at the three women and five bowls.

i was a bit lost in this episode, finding it not too well connected.

loved your remembering your aunt through a rangoli... colourful memories are so precious.

some comments in blue up there.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hey hi! I know you are really busy so special thank you for stopping, reading, commenting and not spending all that time on drooling 😊.. Very nice parallel with the Jodha Akhbar scene.. Indi di and Horizon have recently been talking quite a bit about how well all this was handled in IPK.. And Sanaya's look was of innocence, wonder and pride.. loved it.. In fact she was shown more affected by the man before and now than after their actual 're'marriage..

I can't wait to read your takes. I have read your past posts and really really enjoyed them.

ya don't know where all the romance flew away after remarriage...πŸ˜† after athe fandom stomping feet for better romance we got the yoga ve and the karva chaut but for the most part am cringing thinkin of what they did to my IPK! yes Sanaya's captured Khushi innocense and wonder so well in scenes like these and also the one when he steps out of the shower πŸ˜³ shirtless.☺️☺️☺️.

Thanks dear, good to hear that you read my stuff :) I miss writing terribly... would love nothing more than to get back to writing/reading/ drooling :) even being able to come on here briefly is great.  I hope i do find some time to put down thoughts here and there if not full analysis...but In DI has promised BFTP...ek baar phir se...hope that gives me second chnce to get back at it. looking fwd to reading more of yours too!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Ami, I see you mention Jodha Akbar in your comment for aarwen. I mentioned that movie couple of threads ago.. where I saw mostly ASR and Khushi in that historical couple.. lot of character parallels I felt. 

You are so right about Jodha.. in our current language.. drooling Akbar in that instance.. πŸ˜†

Hayyyeee Barun and Sanaya as Akbar/Jodha, would be awsome! This is one of my fav movies...eventhough its fictional for the most part, there has to be some trueth in how the Hindu princess and the Muslim eperor found middle ground in love. Love Hritik in it, his absolute best IMO, but Barun could do a great job...though our boy would have to buff up a bit πŸ˜† you are so right, there are many parallels...the misunderstanding perhaps the biggest and the hurt it cuased Hritik...and how Jodha got him to think of the less fortunate...very much in line with Khushi's teaching him lessons at the Gupta house in blast's current track (i get a little irritated at her for bugging my guy so much)
no wonder i loved this move so much!!  thanks for making me think...will have to make time to watch this movie b/c i haven't seen it since long before i discoved IPK. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hi Preety, how are you doing? Thanks for this lovely ad. They look so cute. Happy belated Holi to you too. 😳

Hi Preety!!! how are you??? love this gif and this ad!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ami, happy you liked the news update. Thanks for reminding the sprinkler scene, that was too good. 😊 

Indu, thanks for reading the poem again. I am happy that you are honing your writing skills. You have a knack of putting down your inquisitive thoughts in an excellent way. And there is a certain charm in the way you write, the words you choose to describe your feelings. You will be outstanding. πŸ˜ƒ 

Rhea, thanks for reading the poem and loving all the lines. 😳 I have stayed in this moment for long enough time now. Should proceed to the following agonising parts.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haw (Imagine Khushi's haw face) !
Indi di I typed a really long reply saying so much as a result of your comments and then realised when i clicked post reply that I wasn't logged in or something. 

So now here is the short reply.. Thank you so much for liking and those nice long comments.

I liked what you said about Arnav being more impulsive because of his friction with Khushi. Happens to me all the time.

Arnav's character felt so real. All that you mentioned plus the progressive outlook, contemporary dialogues, body language... His character was allowed to change, mature but fundamentally remain the same over the course of the episode. Even Anjali for that matter had different facets. Good or bad is debatable but at least she was affected by different things and handled it differently. Lavanya too. No wonder they all felt so real.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone,
 Just dropped in to see how is everyone. Now about this episode something pops in mind. Our Arnavji took his shirt off so many times in front of Khushi during their 6 months marriage before 21st september. Now can you believe that the last time we saw him without his shirt was when he asked Khushi to message his back. Wonder why he never did after that viral episode? Not even for the two almost suhag raats to continue, he did not even take his shirt off for them???πŸ˜•
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Haw (Imagine Khushi's haw face) !

Indi di I typed a really long reply saying so much as a result of your comments and then realised when i clicked post reply that I wasn't logged in or something. 

So now here is the short reply.. Thank you so much for liking and those nice long comments.

I liked what you said about Arnav being more impulsive because of his friction with Khushi. Happens to me all the time.

Arnav's character felt so real. All that you mentioned plus the progressive outlook, contemporary dialogues, body language... His character was allowed to change, mature but fundamentally remain the same over the course of the episode. Even Anjali for that matter had different facets. Good or bad is debatable but at least she was affected by different things and handled it differently. Lavanya too. No wonder they all felt so real.

that losing all the fiercely pounded out on keyboard material, happens to me all the time. in fact, 234... had almost finished the portion on the aircon hungama and wham, the whole thing disappeared. πŸ˜†

thanks, rhea... yes, there is just too much in asr to love and admire...

and i refuse to believe he needed to be taught by his wife how the other half lived... he needed a bit of a loving easy atmosphere maybe, and a bed to share with his biwi, and that went a long way in making him melt and feel and flow... got him all the way to telling her why exactly why he married her... i may have disagreed with the angreji, but not the burning searing emotion.

this trip was not about getting him to tubewell gussal khana and gobar wash and more wetness with the dumbbells... in fact, have you noticed the accent on getting him wet? hmmm bahut saara sexual innnuendo... sorry, i see that s word everywhere, bad me.

it was really about him getting closer to her and vice versa. and for that and that alone i will overlook the many bits of writing i did not like in the gh track...

so agree about him, anjali, la being real. anjali seemed to have really interesting bits in her... alas the needs and craziness of a daily soap did her in too.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Hi Everyone,
 Just dropped in to see how is everyone. Now about this episode something pops in mind. Our Arnavji took his shirt off so many times in front of Khushi during their 6 months marriage before 21st september. Now can you believe that the last time we saw him without his shirt was when he asked Khushi to message his back. Wonder why he never did after that viral episode? Not even for the two almost suhag raats to continue, he did not even take his shirt off for them???πŸ˜•

hi samin,

great to see you.

good point about that shirt. πŸ˜†

asr is superman, can do everything fully clothed. πŸ˜†

a lot of unnecessary, trp hungry, shirt take off and wetness in these days if you ask me... i found tubewell bath revolting and insulting... not at all what a wife will do to a husband, especially one who had thrust a sindoor and mangalsutra at him asking him if he knew the meaning of that.

all for trp if you ask me.

and it did not work. but by then the deed was done.