Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thanks😊

Count me in as a Ranjhannaa fan...and fan of Kundan...waiting to see more of Dhanush 😊 he was perfectly cast for a south indian brahmin's role

but if we remove the south indian bit from his forthcoming characters...the accent is going to be problem I feel😊 but otherwise, he is a powerhouse actor👍🏼

gr8 to know about u ..

in his next hindi film, he is playing a deaf and dumb .. so yeah no talking in hindi 😉
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Harshu: There is something IMMENSELY LOVABLE about SRK.

He compels you to fall in love with him. ❤️
Twinkle in the eye actors - Veer, Hooda, Ajay Devgn & SidM!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Humsafar.

Ajay, and Sanjay but Sanjay is annoying to look at so Ajay. But he doesn't do movies where he has to emote anymore. 😆

Thank you😊 atleast one person who feels Sanju is good at emoting with eyes😊

Vaastav, Munnabhai series👏

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

If I may, I will just say that it is because he is so intelligent and witty offscreen. More than his onscreen personality, which has always been admired, his offscreen personality is something that is seriously attractive. 
As they say, intelligence always works with women. 😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

gr8 to know about u ..

in his next hindi film, he is playing a deaf and dumb .. so yeah no talking in hindi 😉

woah, thats great😛 smart choice😃

Originally posted by: Star_girl

^^ Harshu, No one even comes close to Dhanush in terms of pure talent in Bolllywood. His talent is is something else. His vulnerability, intensity- he is just so relatable. 

I have to watch this film you mentioned. 
The thing is Darr was amazing when I was young, now that I look back, it seems almost funny. SRK was so OTT. 
His Anjaam was way better. 

ohh star_girl.. why is it like our views match so much ..

same here, i think nobody loved SRK in darr as much as i loved him when i watched the film.. but now when i look back to it, i feel silly and as u said everything about the film seems so funny now..
SRK's baazigar stint was a lot better than darr if we count his grey roles ..

coming back to Dhanush .. its a tragedy that i watch tamil films now, even if i dont understand a single word of tamil.. and guess what when Dhanush did that film, he was just 19 years old ...
the film is his first film as a solo lead, its name is kadal konde.. and definitely u should watch it , doesnt matter if u end up disliking it but Dhanush's performance was something 👏
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Thank you😊 atleast one person who feels Sanju is good at emoting with eyes😊

Vaastav, Munnabhai series👏

I haven't seen much of Sanjay's work but yes he's amazing in emotional scenes especially, his eyes speak volumes. Vaastav and Munnabhai MBBS⭐️

Originally posted by: Star_girl

If I may, I will just say that it is because he is so intelligent and witty offscreen. More than his onscreen personality, which has always been admired, his offscreen personality is something that is seriously attractive. 
As they say, intelligence always works with women. 😆

TOO TRUE.

I want a man like him. He is my one true love since the age of 4. ❤️

In real life he could charm & slave even Scrooge himself. ❤️    he is very, very intelligent , immensely witty & looks at you with such intensity & earnestness that you would think you're the only person in the entire world for him at that moment. ☺️

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

he did when i think i was a kid.,.. but he failed to make me fall in love wid him when i actually grew up, i mean became and adult and was ready to fangirl over any loverboy coming opnscreen .. the last time i fan girled over any bollywood actor which is still intact is Hrithik ...😳
otherwise its all about Dhanush now