Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

If I may, I will just say that it is because he is so intelligent and witty offscreen. More than his onscreen personality, which has always been admired, his offscreen personality is something that is seriously attractive. 
As they say, intelligence always works with women. 😆

Totally agree, his intelligence is what wins people over. His charm, wit and his ability to know about everything is a real turn-on. I've said it before even if someone isn't the most good-looking person, you can fall in love with someone because you get attracted to their personality. People of all ages have fallen in love with his personality many times. He is double our age and we still love him lol! 
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: Humsafar.

Ajay, and Sanjay but Sanjay is annoying to look at so Ajay. But he doesn't do movies where he has to emote anymore. 😆

sanjay was best in khalnayak👏
for me in munnabhai arshad was the best
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

woah, thats great😛 smart choice😃

guess what the first choice of Dhanush's role was SRK in this film..😆
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer and Randeep, BOTH!
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

Totally agree, his intelligence is what wins people over. His charm, wit and his ability to know about everything is a real turn-on. I've said it before even if someone isn't the most good-looking person, you can fall in love with someone because you get attracted to their personality. People of all ages have fallen in love with his personality many times. He is double our age and we still love him lol! 

You three are spot on. SRK's offscreen personality is seriously attractive, he is so well-rounded, well-spoken, and is a complete ladies man. Might I add well dressed, he's always wearing suits! It suits him actually.

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

sanjay was best in khalnayak👏

for me in munnabhai arshad was the best

Yeah Khalnayak and Vaastav even. I think Lage Raho Munna Bhai was Arshad's movie altogether, he was amazing in the emotional scenes and he had the better punches. ⭐️
Both were great in MBBS.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanjay Dutt was fantastic is Vaastav and that stupid sequel.
His intensity was never really utilized properly.

Call me stupid, but I thought that Govinda had some seriously untapped intensity in him, after watching Shikari. He was seriously scary in that film. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SRK - love his interviews - tabloid ones...he is sooo well read...like a modern day philosopher⭐️ 

actually I really like him offscreen more than the other two khans..or for that matter...many other actors in BW - just coz there is something thought provoking in his interviews

though onscreen I am a fan of AK more than the other two - however I dint include him in the list, becoz Aamir doesnt emote well with eyes...he is strong with his voice and body language (counting couple of his movies out - specially the two recent ones🤢)

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjay dutt never got his due cos of his bad boy image. He was amazing in naam,saajan,khalnayak Edited by Deathstroke - 10 years ago
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

SRK - love his interviews - tabloid ones...he is sooo well read...like a modern day philosopher⭐️ 

actually I really like him offscreen more than the other two khans..or for that matter...many other actors in BW - just coz there is something thought provoking in his interviews

though onscreen I am a fan of AK more than the other two - however I dint include him in the list, becoz Aamir doesnt emote well with eyes...he is strong with his voice and body language (counting couple of his movies out - specially the two recent ones🤢)

Aamir needs to stop working out, his body looked horrible in Dhoom and I think it was because of his height!

SRK is my fav and I prefer him to both the khans and other actors as well. He really is a self-made person and has an amazing personality. His tweets are really witty and Aamir is pseudo intellectual and SK well he really is what he is on screen at times. 
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago