Ranveer Singh
RajKumar Rao
Randeep Hooda
Shahrukh Khan
Any other (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by noor321

Yes he may overact sometimes but he is still a great actor and ends up giving a whole new charm to his characters. When we should have been hating him in Darr and Bazigar we end up loving him instead. 

I was only one years old when Darr released. 😆
No, the thing is, he has done a few good films, and some memorable roles. But those were so far back. I cannot live in the past, sorry. Let him give us another Swadesh, we'll think. 
And I actually like SRK. But he has never been an eye catching-intense performer except for a few films. He has always been a legit star. 
Originally posted by Star_girl

No, the thing is, he has done a few good films, and some memorable roles. But those were so far back. I cannot live in the past, sorry. Let him give us another Swadesh, we'll think. 
And I actually like SRK. But he has never been an eye catching-intense performer except for a few films. He has always been a legit star. 

Haha I was one as well when Darr released. His current movies have been disappointing especially Jab tak hai jaan. I can't wait to see Raeess and the other one he has signed. He plays negative the best. 
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

@Hiral: REALLY?!

I adooore Veer with a stubble or far better, that masculine RL moustache of his. ☺️
I adore Veer in the lootera look - hair gelled backwards and cleanshaven...he looks quite smart there😉😊

actually I have a thing against long hair for men😆 moustache is more case to case basis - like Hooda is burning hot with oneBlushing
Ajay, and Sanjay but Sanjay is annoying to look at so Ajay. But he doesn't do movies where he has to emote anymore. 😆
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

I adore Veer in the lootera look - hair gelled backwards and cleanshaven...he looks quite smart there😉😊

actually I have a thing against long hair for men😆 moustache is more case to case basis - like Hooda is burning hot with one☺️

HOODA IS BURNING HOT. PERIOD. ☺️
Originally posted by Star_girl

@ bold :- ditto .. i was a year older too .. watched that film very later and did like it a lot, esp SRK.. and god my life is so doomed, recently i watched Dhanush's 2nd film and first film as solo lead, which ironically had the similar concept as darr , Dhanush plays a psychopath who is after this girl in his college .. and after watching that film, i swear by god SRK's hamming in darr comes out as superficial and funny .. the moment i ended watching the film, the first thought that hit me was that ohh shitt wasnt Darr something like this ? and just ended up comparing the two ...no offense to SRK, either m too much wid Dhanush these days or I just feel silly about liking Darr now .. but yeah no doubt SRK is a good actor including/excluding his stammerin g or hamming .
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

@ bold :- ditto .. i was a year older too .. watched that film very later and did like it a lot, esp SRK.. and god my life is so doomed, recently i watched Dhanush's 2nd film and first film as solo lead, which ironically had the similar concept as darr , Dhanush plays a psychopath who is after this girl in his college .. and after watching that film, i swear by god SRK's hamming in darr comes out as superficial and funny .. the moment i ended watching the film, the first thought that hit me was that ohh shitt wasnt Darr something like this ? and just ended up comparing the two ...no offense to SRK, either m too much wid Dhanush these days or I just feel silly about liking Darr now .. but yeah no doubt SRK is a good actor including/excluding his stammerin g or hamming .

I was one as well, and saw it many years later! I agree sometimes he can go overboard, but there is something about him that makes you love him.
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

my answer would be Dhanush ofcourse ..

and omg this is so ...

Thanks😊

Count me in as a Ranjhannaa fan...and fan of Kundan...waiting to see more of Dhanush 😊 he was perfectly cast for a south indian brahmin's role

but if we remove the south indian bit from his forthcoming characters...the accent is going to be problem I feel😊 but otherwise, he is a powerhouse actor👍🏼
Ranveer has that twinkle in the eye as Arjun describes. I am sure there are other capable actors as well with the eye magic like Irfhan Khan.
^^ Harshu, No one even comes close to Dhanush in terms of pure talent in Bolllywood. His talent is is something else. His vulnerability, intensity- he is just so relatable. 
I have to watch this film you mentioned. 
The thing is Darr was amazing when I was young, now that I look back, it seems almost funny. SRK was so OTT. 
His Anjaam was way better.