Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DianaPrince thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: noor321

I've forgotten how to add pictures from desktop or from google. Can someone help me please!

SRK all the way!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=52255

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Ajay Devgan. He's fantastic in dramas. Watch Zakhm, Company and Legend of Bhagat Singh. Dude talks with his eyes. Also Ranveer and Randeep. I loved Rabdeep in Sahib Biwi aur Gangster and Ranveer in Lootera. But Ajay wins this one for me.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ranveer Singh - He lights up the screen & truly is the character he is  meant to play. I think like Hooda, he is another one who has that knack of going beyond the Script. He will truly go very far if he keeps this up.

I think he'll be a TRUE BLUE Superstar in a few years. πŸ‘

+1 to that😊

if someone salvaged Ram Leela - it was Ranveer and his rendition as Ram for me😳 I really admire his efforts to get the styling and accents rightClap even though Id prefer him cleanshaven and with shorter hairπŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ SRK and his overacting. πŸ˜†
I remember a critic said about his performance in K3G,  give the man an oxygen mask before he expires from his breathless hamming. 
I love SRK, but dude, does he overact or what? πŸ˜†
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Star_girl

I remember a critic said about his performance in K3G,  give the man an oxygen mask before he expires from his breathless hamming. 

TOTALLY AGREE.

I love the man to BITS & PIECES, the type who actually takes it personally when people talk against him... But he over-acts too much. 

KHNH - The end scene. I was laughing by the end of it, he needs 20 oxygen masks! πŸ€£
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ajay - u know, offscreen, in interviews and stuff...his eyes look totally dead and he seems like such a lazy guy...πŸ˜†

but duno what happens in front of camera - its almost magical the way his eyes light upπŸ˜›

oh yeah, bhagat singh, company, absolutely brilliant there too - why wont he get back to these kind of roles😑😭
@Hiral: REALLY?!

I adooore Veer with a stubble or far better, that masculine RL moustache of his. β˜ΊοΈ
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Yes he may overact sometimes but he is still a great actor and ends up giving a whole new charm to his characters. When we should have been hating him in Darr and Bazigar we end up loving him instead. 
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
my answer would be Dhanush ofcourse ..

and omg this is so ...

Yes, but that's because I've a strong feeling he relates to  those characters very well. πŸ˜†

There is a Darr & Baazigar in SRK albeit highly restrained. πŸ˜†
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago