Ranbir Kapoor
Ranveer Singh
RajKumar Rao
Randeep Hooda
Shahrukh Khan
Any other (please specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
I think all of the above actors, have a knack of performing well and emoting through even just by way of flicker of eyes...would love to know who is the fav in the forum😊
Randeep Hooda.
Thank you.

When you say about ten lines in the course of an entire film, and yet you work your charm, you are the "eye catching" performer. Not just that, but he leaves such great impression in each of his films. Even in that ridiculous Jism 2. 
I love Rajkumar too. His honesty and earnestness is endearing.

Since SRK and Ranveer are popular here, they will naturally win every poll, but they do not even come close the the acting calibre of either Rajkuar or Randeep. Not even close. 
Ajay Devgn's one or two performances were truly noteworthy, including Raincoat. So I am rooting for him as well. 
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
ranveer singh and hrithik roshan
Randeep Hooda. He is potent, un-cut masculinity. And he is a fabulous performer. Really SINKS HIS acting enamel into every role of his. He is magnificent in every role. 👏

I watched Murder 3 to watch him & he was amazing even in that BLATANT RIP-OFF of a movie!

Jimmy Shergill- He is AMAZINGLY UNDER-RATED. Which is funny because so many people know how awesome an actor he is and yet, he doesn't get his due in Bollywood.

Rajkumar Rao- FABULOUS, is the word for him. 👏
Originally posted by Star_girl

Randeep Hooda.
Thank you.

When you say about ten lines in the course of an entire film, and yet you work your charm, you are the "eye catching" performer. 
I love Rajkumar too. His honesty and earnestness is endearing.

Since SRK and Ranveer are popular here, they will naturally win every poll, but they do not even come close the the acting calibre of either Rajkuar or Randeep. Not even close. 
Ajay Devgn's one or two performances were truly noteworthy, including Raincoat. 
Me too clocked in my vote for Hooda😳 he has just blown me away...ATM

Ajay is a close second per me...OUATIM, Zakhm, Gangajal...I wish he gets back to his core area of performing intense roles - instead of the crass comedy he has parked himself in (Son of Sardar 🤢🤢 what a waste of a performer)

Picked up SRK - coz he has done a good job in the movies outside the 'rahul zone' - chakde and swades - that one moment when a boy is selling water at 25 paise on train and SRK's reaction - its truly a good one
Ranveer Singh - He lights up the screen & truly is the character he is  meant to play. I think like Hooda, he is another one who has that knack of going beyond the Script. He will truly go very far if he keeps this up.

I think he'll be a TRUE BLUE Superstar in a few years. 👏
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

ranveer singh and hrithik roshan
Thanks😊

Hrithik is prolly capable of so so much more...what goes against him IMO is that a part of HR is always left over in his performances, there is an HR stamp on it...it somewhere lacks the sinking into character completely..JMO
Ranveer- his performance in ramleela and gunday was very good
I've forgotten how to add pictures from desktop or from google. Can someone help me please!
SRK all the way!
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago
DUDEEE. Ajay Devgan BETTER win this one. There is noway anyone can emote through his eyes the way Ajay Devgan does. I remember someone on Aap Ki Aadalat saying the same to him.. and he started blushing. lol.