Arjun FF : Blue Shadow. Ch 17 p.57 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
@Sneha - Nice slogan darling...but not before friday. I'm pretty busy with something and next chapter is still not ready. Till then...keep  it up.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Shamsad1607

@Sneha - Nice slogan darling...but not before friday. I'm pretty busy with something and next chapter is still not ready. Till then...keep  it up.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Friday...😭😭😭
Vll we waiting eagerly... 

Chapter 2

Conference room.

Saakshi was sitting in her chair, lost in her thoughts. Chotu entered.

Chotu : Saakshi?! What are you thinking??

Saakshi : Yeh undercover missions vi kamal ki hoti hain na...so much uncertainty. You can't predict what will happen with you...death is certain but like this...she went through so much pain...

Chotu : Haan...but these are part of our duty...she was aware about the consequences when she took this assignment...she was prepared Saakshi...for any situation.

Saakshi : But when her relatives come to know then? They'll be proud of her sacrifice but unhe kaisa feel hoga?..this torture?

Aisha : (she entered the room) Nobody gonna tell them about this..they'll only know she died in action. And it's enough for them. Baaki baat insaaf ki, who hum pura karenge...(her eyes flared up for a second).

Chotu : Haan, Saakshi. It's a war now..they took one from us...& they have to pay for it.

Arjun and Rathod entered together and settled at their places.

Rathod : Aisha, Chotu, Ruhi ki details nikalo...we need to check her background...

Arjun : And do one thing, check karo kal raat yeh larki kis party main thi...sweep the pubs and nightclubs also...

Liza : Uski zaroorat nahi hain...(she entered with postmortem reports).

Arjun : Anything else?

Liza : Haan sir, I found a stamped mark on her arm...it's an entry stamp...may be from some nightclub.

Chotu : Give me a copy..I'll find that place.

Next morning, conference room.

Everyone was busy with his or her paper works. They were checking Ruhi's background, her cases and colleagues. They were checking every possibilities of such brutal murder. Moreover, they were waiting for the case details she was working on.

Rathod  entered with a file.

Rathod : Guys, We have the case details...she was working on a pirating case..Those who makes illegal copies of  unreleased films and music..and sometimes forge them with po*n cuts.. this is Ruhi's case details...go through it.

All started reading it and after sometimes they all were shocked...

Chotu : Sir...this case...it was initially a forgery case but look at those latest additions...this is more than that...

Aisha : Another thing...Ruhi..I mean Celina she've always worked in smuggling cases...then why she was assigned in it...specially aisi rackets main...yahan generally lady officers ko assign nahi kia jaata...It's too risky.

Saakshi : Haan and look...this file was updated 2 months ago...Aise kya hua hoga jo usne report nahi ki??

Arjun : Matlab yahan kuch aur vi hain...Rathod she has a partner..call him in. Maybe he can enlighten us.

Rathod Called the commissioner and informed that the partner will show up next day. He instructed Shree to analyze the digital data attached to case file and moved to his room...Arjun also got up to leave and Saakshi followed him, when Aisha and Shree stopped her.

Shree : arre Sundari, kahan jaa rahi ho..thora ruko toh sahi...

Saakshi : Look guys..I've to...

Aisha : Haan...haan...aaj kal aire gaire policewalon ki saath hangout karna kahan accha laagta hain tumko...

Saakshi : Look guys I didn't mean it...who toh frustration main sach nikal gaya...I mean...you know jab vi main uss aadmi se baat karti hoon meri dimaag ki bazz jaati hain...

Liza : Who's that aadmi? Rathod sir was addressing him as your boyfriend...

Saakshi : (making a sad face) Naam matt lo uss buddhe ka!! Meri bass chalti na toh chor ke vaag jaati uss shaitaan ko!! pata nahi kya hua hain isko..mere shadi ke peche par gaya...who vi naha dhoke...yaar shaadi hain, mazaak thori jo roz roz karungi!!

Shree : he is trying  to get you married? Waah kya tarika nikala hain tujhse chutkara pane ka!!

Saakshi : Haan dump nahi karr sakta na..toh kisi aur ki sarr pe aapni musibat daalne ki koshish main hain...ok guys..leave it..I've to go...

Liza : But yeh buddhe ka koi naam toh hoga na?

Saakshi : Jairaaz Anand..my grandfather.

She left with that. All was staring at her retreat.

Aisha : Shree..we have a name...& It's quite familiar...

Shree : & I know what should I do.

Next morning . Conference room

Rathod with A tall, fair, handsome man in his early 30's entered the room. And greeted everyone.

Rathod : Guys, this is..

Man : (didn't let finish Rathod) Hi, all. I came here to...

Aisha : (Flared up) To make everyone's life miserable!! Why you are here? Who asked you to come here?

Rathod : Aisha! Calm down. He'll work with us...

Aisha : If so, then I'm out from this case...Iss aadmi ke saath main kaam nahi karungi.

Man : Thank you so much!!(Grinned) Aap khud hi mann gayee!! Mujehe vi kisi heater ke saath waqt bitana accha nahi laagta...waise vi aajkal garmi bohot hain. (to Shree) Vaissab AC thora tezz karenge??

Aisha : You called me a hater!! You shuttlecock!!

Man : Yeh toh hadd ho gayee!!Iske pehle yaha aag lag jaye.. Koi paani daalo ispe!! Nahi... main khud karr leti hoon.

He picked up a glass from the table and turned to Aisha and found a shiny gun muzzle was pointing at him and Aisha was smirking behind it.

Man : It's not fare...I' just picked up the glass..it's not a weapon.

Aisha : But you're gonna use it like one...won't you? (she raised an eyebrow)

Man : Look...I was just kidding...

Aisha : But I'm not...Put down the glass...I'll put my gun down.

Arjun : Stop it!! Agar jhagra karni hain dono bahar jaake karo. (To that man) case details rakho aur niklo...Aisha tum vi...Yeh case hum solve karr lenge.

Man : (Staring at Aisha)No thanks!! Main aapna case khud solve kar lunga. I don't need you.

Aisha : (Staring back) Tumne suna nahi Sir kya kahan...details do!!

Man : (Still staring)Ok... Main kahan baithu?

Aisha : (putting her gun into holster, not breaking the eye contact) Aab baithna chahta hain..kal basne ki taiyaari karega..chipku kahinke!!

Man : (still kept the eye contact) Haan, tujhse nahi chipkungi..you chill.

Aisha : (glaring)Kyun teri glue khatam ho gaya kya?

Man : (glaring back)Nahi... tu grease bann gayee...

And both started laughing. And Hugged each other.

Aisha : ( parted the hug, still smiling) I knew it, anyways long time...kahan thi?

Man : Avi batati hoon...but tu yahan? Main to suna tha Nadiya underground ho gayee hain...but tu toh yahan grounded hain!! Anyways it suits you.

Aisha : Thanks!!

Rathod : Now, Aisha ,you know him??

Aisha : Haan...training main meri partner tha...& we worked in some cases together.

Man : Hi Guys...ACP Kabir Singh, Special brunch.

Aisha : ACP!!!

Man : Haan, last month promotion hua hain...

Arjun : Intro khatam hua toh..case pe dhayan de? ACP Singh..

Kabir : It's Kabir, plz.

Arjun : Kabir, woh case details...

Kabir : You have it and I know it raised many questions, especially when you saw no reports added since 2 months. But we had causes...

Rathod : Tell us in details.

Kabir : First assure m whatever I'm gonna tell you It won't leave this room.

Arjun : What??

Kabir : Without that guarantee I'm not gonna utter a word. Ruhi was my partner, I lost her and now I'll handle it of my own. Thank you.

He got up. And Rathod stopped him.

Rathod : I guarantee you of the information secrecy..none of my team present in this room will reveal it to anyone.

Kabir : Well I was working on a smuggling racket...It's on some arms smuggling racket...in North-eastern border. After I seized the racket..I found a trail of drug racket..they import from the golden triangle...and supply it to different parts of the country plus export them outside. You know drug-arms exchange.

Arjun : Matlab drugs out and arms in...

Kabir : Right...& this drug enters our country through the water bodies... The consignments arrives and releases in the port with legal supplies...then they separate it..how w don't know...dealers get their supply in  installments ...but we don't know the prior ones & we can't even specify which one is the main consignment...kab kahan kaunsi port main aur kis container main aayga who sirf uss anonymous aadmiko malum hota hain..kisi aur ko nahi...that's why we can't trace them. Yeh Ruhi ki findings thi.

Rathod : Then check the consignment importers...

Kabir : Agar itna aasan hota toh aab tak case solve ho chuka hota... Saba lag alag hain...sabka report clean hain...we even couldn't found any connection between them..but they are working together for sure...after you guys reached that Nadim and Mermaid...everything is changed.

Arjun : Matlab game bohot bara hain...

Kabir : Haan...but ek chez hain...Jab koi consignment aata hain...hamari naval border ki bahar koi luxurious yacht ghumte huye dekha gaya hain...

Rathod : Uska naam?

Kabir : Sea-pearl, water mare,  blue-virgin...

Saakshi : eK hi ycht hain na?

Kabir : Nahi ..alag alag hain...harr baar koi naya aata hain...but owner ek hi hain... Gabrielle Cicello Martinez.

Saakshi : What was that name??

Kabir : A south American billionaire... Gabrielle Cicello Martinez

Saakshi : That is...

Arjun : Owner of Mermaid...

Rathod : Mujhe uski details chahiye, shree...Kabir do you have anything about him?

Kabir : Not much...but he's involved  into illegal trades...In Columbia, he is a drug lord..but he has no trails...& you know...wahan se kuch nikal na is next to impossible...he controls everything there...

Saakshi : Main kuch try karun?

Arjun, Rathod and Kabir : NO!! Not you!!!

Saakshi : Why not??

Kabir : Yeh bohot risky hain...

Saakshi : Haan toh main thori Columbia jaa rahi hoon?? Main research kii baat kar rahi thi...

Rathod : Later Saakshi...now we have to concentrate on Ruhi...Kabir, Tum aur ruhi yahan involve kaise hue?

Kabir : Ruhi & I was working on it since 6 months...Ruhi was already planted out there as Celina...so she took care of gathering information. She collected information, forwarded me...I check them and then tipped the department...but in this case kuch khaas haath nahi laaga...

Aisha : I know aisi cases bohot time consuming hota hain...aur risky vi...

Kabir : Right...and we gave this case all the time...

Arjun : But if it's all about a drug racket then why She was assigned for a pirated tapes case...

Kabir : Well actually at first it was two separate cases...Celina was working on some DRD dealers...when we had cross over each other...we shared our information and found both cases are linked so we started working together...

Rathod : Then?

Kabir : We found some pirates & those nasty filmmakers are involved in it..they import blank CDs, DVDs and drugs..specially those DRDs.. and then export those films out. And when some blackmailing cases was reported unoficially to commissioner...

Rathod : What kind of blackmail?

Kabir : Some high profile person made unofficial complains about their footages...you know of that kind...(he ogled)

Arjun : So? He assigned you for it?

Kabir : No..Commissioner found the use of DRD's there...so he ran an enquiry...unofficially of course and they lead to someone in that piracy racket.. then he made Ruhi took the piracy case...& we found a gold mine.

Rathod : But aisa kuch toh...

Kabir : Report main nahi hain...I know...because my case was a secret one so I report it to Special brunch director...woh yahan nahi hain...& in  Ruhi's case...she reported about some situations..but there was no response from her department...In fact our cover was about to blown away...then we felt..

Arjun : There was someone inside this system, working for them.

Kabir : Bingo!

Rathod : But you could report it to SF...

Kabir : how?? I don't have any solid proof...I reported for some events in last 3 months and all end into cold water..the raid team found nothing...they actually don't believe me...

Arjun : That means wahan vi contamination hain.

Kabir : Haan...& the funny thing is...they promoted me last month thinking that I'll stop working on it...but I'm not letting this case go..until I solve it..no way.

Rathod : & We are with you.

Kabir : But I've a request...

Rathod : What?

Kabir : Don't report case progress to high command until we solve it...It's very dirty.

Arjun : Ok.. Last time tum dono main baat kya hui?

Kabir : Yesterday morning..we met for a coffee, she gave me some information and was telling about some Varun Mahapatra...she asked me to check on him...and then left.

Rathod : You saw anyone following her?

Kabir : No.. we both took extra care about it...agar koi peecha karta toh hum milte hi nahi.

Aisha : Woh sham ko kya karne wali thi?

Kabir : Club blue shadows main jaane wali thi...she was a singer there...

Aisha : Was she seeing someone particular?

Kabir : Her target was Manish Tiwari...owner of blue shadows. But that man was a fish in deep water. But She was in good terms with Nikhil..Tiwari's assistant. Actually she monitored Tiwari's activities through him.

Aisha : after that?

Kabir : I don't know...

Arjun : & Where were you at that time?

Kabir removed his chain around his neck and gave Rathod the locket. It has a data port aside.

Kabir : Khud dekhlo.

Let me know how it was...

unres... me first...πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Awesome update...

Woh Buddha meri shadi ke piche nah doge ke pada hai...🀣🀣🀣
Aisha-kabir convo...🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Case is superb...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Continue soon...Advance Thanks for PM...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
Aisha-kabir convo was really funnyπŸ˜†
Beautiful update atisha dear 
Case seems really interesting 
Loved the proceedings πŸ‘
Aisha n kabeer convo was so good & Funny 
too good 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
awesome update 
aisha and kabeer convo was good one 
sakshi talking about her grandfatherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved it!!!
nice update
mystery is incresing
continue soon and giving personal touches..as well as slight arakshi if possibleπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Awesome
wonderful, interesting
love the whole story read both parts in 1 go just fabulous n amazing story
veri well written w8ng 4 next n thanx 4 pm
Ahan thats going to be very interesting solving all the mysteries πŸ˜Ž
Love it..thank you soo much πŸ€—