Awesome start...

Interesting Concept...
U r again ready to confuse me...😆😆😆...well I m also ready to get confuse...😆😆😆
Who is that girl???😕😕😕

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes yes you should definitely continue it...excited to read it..continue soon :))
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome
plz pm me when u continue
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it atisha dear 
Beautiful I loved it 
Well who is the couple ?😉
Sequel is a brilliant dear 
Par PM kyu nahin kiya 😡 
I want Pms of this 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
sorry for being late
awesome prologue
loved it
plz pm me the updates 
n continu soon
sequel of hm - sounds good
love to read this
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Replies :
Thank you all for encouraging me to continue this new story with ETF. And also who liked it :

@Rimi- I'm doing it because of you, so you should be stick to it,😊

@ Jia, laila ,maha, misakiscarlet, srafty- you are most welcome to my torture cell.😉
@Shefali, anita, sneha, pooh - welcome dear !! I'm ready to eat your brains up!!😳

@Anjali - Thank you for being here dear. but on thing, Sonali is not a team member or major character here. but will play some role in case and also in Saakshi's life. & I know you are busy, but your presence & feedback means a lot...so plz try to be around...not ofcourse hamepring your life. (I do miss you in my RFA😊😊)

@prachi - Thank you dear...I think I missed your name in HM. Sorry for that. 😊

@Kun- Thank you so much!! I really need you here.😊

@goldie- I didn't PM anyone for it. Will try to from chapter 1.😊

Scroll down for Chapter 1.
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 1

An usual morning at ETF office. ETF girls were busy into  their morning chit-chat when Shree and Chotu arrived.

Shree : Arre, saare billiyan aaj yehi mil gayee?

Chotu : Good morning girls.

Aisha : Morning...( she caressed Chikky's head) Hello Chikky.

Liza : Hi Chotu...

Chotu : Hi...Saakshi aaj kya laayi hain...

Saakshi : Main dabba service hoon kya? Roz roh thori khana laaungi?

Liza : Kya pata? Arjun sir ki khana to tu hi laati hain roz...

Saakshi slapped her hand, gesturing to stop it...While Rathod entered.

All : Good morning Sir.

Rathod : Saakshi, where's your phone?

Saakshi : With me, why?

Rathod :  (Forwarding his phone) he called for you..baat karlo.

Saakshi took it and moved to conference room.

Aisha : Who is it sir?

Rathod : Saakshi's boyfriend. (that statement mad all's jaws down)...Where's Rawte ?

Liza : didn't arrived yet...

Rathod : Ok, keep updates ready ...aur jo pending files hain woh vi...

All : Ok, Sir.

And moved to their respective workstations.

Conference room.

Saakshi was strolling and talking in the phone.

Saakshi : Hi Dadu, Why you called Sameer?

Dadu :  Because generally you don't receive my calls.

Saakshi : Aab kaam ki waqt disturb karoge toh...

Dadu : I know jaan, but iss dil ka kya karun?

Saakshi : Kuch matt karo...aab bolo baat kya hain?

Dadu : Tujhe date pe bulana tha...let's have dinner together...at my place...(Saakshi was about to say something)...don't say no...I can't bear this rejection..pleeezz...

Saakshi : Dadu...make it straight...what are you upto?

Dadu : Why you think I'm upto something?

Saakshi : Because when you throw those cheap filmy dialogues...it's clear you are upto something terrible...iss baar kya kia?

Dadu : Tu vi teri daadi ki tarha shattil hain...

Saakshi : After all I'm granddaughter of  Mrs. Saakshi Jairaaz Anand...itna dimaag chalana toh aana chahiye na!! Aab seedhe seedhe bolo baat kya hain?

Dadu : I was thinking about you...

Saakshi : Isme naya kya hain? Meri alawa tumhari life main aisi koi hain nahi jiske bare main tum soch sako..aage bolo...

Dadu : And I found you have grown up enough...aab tere jaise beautiful, stunning, cute, hatte-gatte ,jawan larki ko mere jaise buddhe ke saath nahi rehna chahiye...

Saakshi : Accha? Toh aab iss beautiful, stunning, cute, hatte-gatte ,jawan larki ko dump karna chahti ho...koi ugly, wrinkles and silver hair wali buddhi mil gaye kya?

Dadu : Nahi...but tere liye ek smart, strong, tall-handsome hunk mila hain...

Saakshi : Thanks..but no thanks...mujhe nahi chahiye...main iss bewkoof buddhe ki saath hi thik hoon.

At that moment Arjun entred. He saw Saakshi busy over phone, he didn't disturb her and settled in his place quietly.

Dadu : Saakshi, try to understand...It's high time you get married...I'm aged..If I die...you'll be all alone..

Saakshi : Accha! Toh marne ki planning vi karr lia...Great!! But I'm not let you do it..you are not dying and its final.

Dadu : Accha!! Yeh teri order hain?

Saakshi : Haan...order hain aur aapko obey vi karna hain...

Dadu : Main toh teri order maaan lunga...but kismet ka kya karegi? Avi main hoon..but mere baad, how'll you manage it alone?

Saakshi : I stay alone now..dadu..

Dadu : Yeh teri zidd hain tu alag rehti hain...ek city main hote hue vi...but let's not talk about it. I've called the boy for dinner, & you're coming...see him...talk to him and then if you...

Saakshi : Plz dadu...not now..I'm not ready for it...

Dadu : Arre ..aaj thori shadi kara dungi ...dekh le...baad main...

Saakshi : No way..I'm not coming...

Dadu : Sunn toh...he's a cop...ACP hain...

Saakshi : So what? Tumse kaunsi dushmani mor le lia?

Dadu : Arre  nah, you are interested in cops...crime journalist hain tu...you work with them, spend most of the day with them.. ...un logon se acchi understanding vi hain... toh ...agar police se shaadi karehi toh tujh ek personal bodyguard vi mil jayega...

Saakshi : (in high tone) Look buddhe...main police ke saath kaam karti hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ke main kisi policewale se hi shadi karungi...arre koi profession dekh ke shadi karta hain kya...

Dadu : But defense wale acche hote hain..they are patriotic, brave, responsible, dutiful, sensitive, fit and...

Saakshi : Toh!!..isiliye tum koi vi aire gaire policewale ki gale main mujhe bandh doge... how dare you!!can'no...as about to say something)...e toh...rlo.ain roz...morning chit-chat when Shree and Chotu arrivd.

She heard someone coughed behind her and turned to see that person. And the scenario behind shocked her.

Arjun was sitting in his place and others were standing at their seats, all gaping at her with mixed expression. She looked at Sameer's smirking face; he was the one who coughed.

Saakshi : I'll call you later, bye.

She cut the call and gave Rathod his phone back.

Rathod : Ho gaya?

Saakshi nodded...and was about to leave.

Shree : Ek minute...Rathod sir, she was talking about us..the police...

Rathod : So??...

Aisha : And she used some words like..aire-gaire...

Chotu : Haan...Saakshi, hum policewale aire-gaire hain?

Saakshi : Guys, mera woh matlab nahi tha...Sameer you know...who toh aise hi nikal gaya..

Rathod : Sawal inhone pucha Saakshi...mujhe isme matt ghaseeto.

He settled in his place..

Arjun : Haan, you better answer them.

Saakshi pouted at that and made a funny face.

Shree : Haan toh tum exactly kya mean karr rahi thi? Miss Saakshi Anand?

Saakshi : (breathed deep and made a straight face) Ok guys.tum main se kisiko mujhse shadi karni hain? Nahi na? then chill and get to work...faltu main waqt barbaad matt karo...main files le aati hoon.

And she sprinted out laving all stunned behind...and an amused Rathod.

Their trance broke by Aisha's cellphone's ringtone. She took the call and announced a case turned up.

Crime scene, Nasik highway.

The area was cordoned by yellow tape. All scanning the surroundings and Liza inspection the dead body.

Arjun : Liza, what've you found?

Liza : After primary examination, death time was 3-4am. And she was poisoned..may be drug overdose..and her cloths..bruises...cuts... these shows...she was tortured...I can provide further information after postmortem.

Arjun : Any identifications?

Liza : Nothing.

Arjun : Chotu, dekho iska koi missing reports hain kya?

Shree : But sir...iske dekh ke laagta nahi kii yeh missing thi...maybe she went for a party and didn't return home at night?

Rathod and Aisha joined them.

Rathod : Ho sakta hain...Chotu police station main iski photo send karo...agar iski relatives complain kart oh jaldhi pata chal jayega...

Aisha : Sir..I thing I saw her...

Rathod : Where ?

Aisha : Can't recall now...but..Shree database check karo...iss shakal ka koi toh wahan hain...

Arjun : What are you thinking...is she a criminal...

Aisha : I can't remember sir...but I know her...Shree, criminals main agar na mile toh Police database check karna...wahan zaroor kuch milega.

Shree : Ok.

After an hour. Conference room.

Shree stormed into the conference room, panting.

Rathod : Aaram se Shree...koi vaag nahi raha hain yahan se..

Arjun : Kya mila hain shree?

Shree : Sir Database main kuch nahi tha..phir Liza se victim ki fingerprints run ki toh I found her... that girl is Ruhi..Ruhi Batra...she's...

Aisha : A cop!! I knew it!!

Shree : Haan...She was... OSD-ed since 2 years...but database shows she had died last year...

Rathod : But actually she died last night.

Arjun : That means...she was on a mission!!

Rathod : (taking out his phone) We should inform the Commissioner. It's a serious matter.

He informed commissioner and cut the call.

Rathod : Uski case details kal tak yahan aa jayga...Aisha how do you know her?

Aisha : She was working undercover...with another gang...we crossed each other's path..and shared some information. Though she didn't reveal her identity...but I knew she was a cop.

Arjun : How?

Aisha : Because I saw her using those spying gears...microphones built in earrings..like me.

Rathod : What was her name?

Aisha : I didn't know her real name...but out there, they called her Celina.

Arjun : Hmm...We can't proceed until we have those information about the she was working on. Shree, how about those other evidences?

Shree : W found nothing much sir...Have a partial tire mark on grass...I was going to match it...Chotu went to police stations for missing reports...

Rathod : Call him back...We don't need them.

Shree : Ok, sir.

Arjun : And postmortem report?

Before Shree answer, intercom buzzed. Aisha picked it up and informed Aisha called everyone into the lab.

Forensic lab, ETF.

Saakshi was standing beside Liza, looking at the corpse. When all rushed in.

Arjun : Kya mila?

Liza : Sir, this girl was drugged...and she was drunk also...

Rathod : What?

Liza : Yes..sir. I found alcohol into her system...and marijuana..and DRD..and truth serum  also.DRD was into her drinks..However, this marijuana was injected...after...

Arjun : After What?

Liza : (inhaled sharply) After they physically abused her...she went through a GR.