Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taareymyjaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dddiii 30 lyks hogaya ab tho update karo do plz plz plz u romised al f us plz plz kardo nah di
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part.
Loved it.
The ending was super cute.
continue soon
theroyalkhush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update...
how they both know each other very well..
i always love their bonding and the update was superb..
ab jaldi jaldi confession karva do...
cant wait now...
loved it...
update soon...

cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superub update
awww virmar feeding eachother
continue soon
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PART-5

Amar held Vri's hand and asked her with to stay with him . She was confused with her own feelings and she wanted to stay alone for sometimes so She asked Amar to take rest and went to kitchen and  cried hard there and was worried she didn't knew what to do, to stay with Amar or to leave him after he gets normal.She was confused. She came back to room Amar directly said to her

If you want to cry then do it in front of me don't hide ur tears Vri coz I am tired of hiding my feelings I can't do it anymore I want to talk to you come here' ,

She came asked him to sleep and sat beside him .

Amar said You are looking great in this suit and I suppose u wore it in valentine's  special episode, u look really look beautiful in Indian and in Western outfit u look cute but not hot coz in my eyes u can't look hot u look beautiful and cute and Vrinda I really need to talk to you ,I want to go back Bangalore and work as a common man and I want u to pursue your carrier and become popular and whenever u need I will be there just a phone call ahead but I don't have guts any more to face media and handle popularity but I will be with you from distance in whatever relationship u want ,your friend your whatever you want ,he said all this holding Vri's hand with tearful eyes and at last he said I feel for u Vri I really do...

Vrinda was furious and  said------What u really do amar what do u feel for me????Answer me damid' ..

He was quite holding her hand and he kept quite Vrinda again said ------what do u feel for me am I your enemy that you again want to destroy my piece of mind my carrier my reputation'.....Amar was shocked , she said

leave my hand when you don't have guts to accept things then you don't even deserve my friendship leave alone other relations...I liked the challenging Amar not a coward Amar'

and she stood up ,Amar was broken he said Please Vrinda  talk to me don't leave me....Vrinda turned and said

I know I can't talk with you coz I am sure Mr Kunwaar Amarjeet Singh is an expert in creating confusion and mess but to clear that out he needs someone...Amar said I need u  Vrinda ...but  she started walking away Please Vrinda come back was all Amar could say and Vrinda said

don't dare to think I am going I am just going to change in washroom' so Vrinda was going to washroom and Amar asked what will she wear coz she didn't bring anything, Vrinda turned and said...

year 2013 one valentine, one birthday and one diwalii , Year2014 till now one valentine so at least I am sure there are 4 dresses in the wardrobe for me and I hope for one night to stay here four dresses is more than enough and be ready coz day after tomorrow is your shoot at morning 7am and I am never late in shoot and your first scene is with me."

Amar mouth was opened he couldn't think whats happening ...first Vri knows about his dairy and shoot ??????? He has quitted d3 and Vri is no more in d3...Vrinda  laughed and went to wash room Amar couldn't think  so he called Shaan and Shaan said everything from morning Neil's house to cinevistas production house and Vrinda blackmailing cinevistas for Amar   then Sneha took the phone  again Amar was in shock coz it was night 11and so late Shaan with sneha??????? Sneha said

Mr Amar Vri is returning to d3 as a dancer and her trainer is me the great Sneha so come out from fever and you and your great friend Shaan gear up to meet my student and if u all ill treat my student then I will forget that one is my friend and one bf coz girl power u know?????? Me vri and Palki mam right guys? ????...Fattu kahi ka..,'

Amar was so happy thanked both of them understood their relationship and said thanks Sneha and Shaan to be with her when he left her alone now no turn back he love her and he  will confess it and he also said 'pls Sneha call her Vrinda not Vri coz she is only my Vri only my' they laughed and cut the call...by the time , the washroom door clicked Vrinda came out drop gorgeous in a blue knee length frock brought by Amar in Diwali, her hairs wet and open water dripping ,Amar looked at her she stood near mirror with towel in her hand drying her hair facing her back too the bed ...Amar walked towards her took the towel from her hand touched her shoulder Vrinda was confused her breathing increased Amar removed the wet  hair from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder looking at her through the mirror

Vrinda closed her eyes Amar kissed her once again turned her towards him kissed her forehead cheeks one by one   saying rassiya yaad  hai shooting Vri then also u were so nervous...you knew it was just a shooting...but you were nervous...my touch makes you so..reason you know Vri...

Vri's eyes were closed Amar bend and took her in his arms and Vrinda opened her eyes looked at Amar and said

Amar u are sick put me down' but Amar said Princess u stay with me nd if u treat me feed me take care of me then I can be seek forever'

Vri closed his mouth with her hand and hugged Amar with her face in Amar's chest and Amar put her on the bed and came over her and again kissed her on her forehead and cheeks but he had tear in his eye and looked at her... Vrinda touched his cheeks and wiped the tear Amar held her hand and rested his head on her chest ,Vri caressed his hair and then Amar raised his head quite after few minutess and then said 'Vri can I ask u something...??' Vrinda nodded her head and Amar said princess there are thousands of reasons for me to love u but give me one reason why do you love me? ?????????I hated u hurt u humiliated you played unfair games with u destroy ed ur carrier to some extent but in return u loved me why?????? Only love for me , Vrinda smiled and said

Amar u knew one part of the story that Taani came from Jodhpur to Mumbai to meet Rey coz u were her prince charming ,but the other part u don't know I have no explanation I can only tell Vrinda's audition for d3 and becoming a part of it was coz  Kunwaar Amarjeet Singh was her prince charming from danced India dance'

Amar hugged her tightly and just kept his lips on her smooth lips nibbling her lower lips and seeking permission to enter, Vrinda opened up and Amar entered her mouth, Vrinda was holding his hair and pulling him more close Amar understood and he pressed his body more on her squeezing her waist with both his hand he was unable to handle himself his emotions on top of that his Vri was pulling him more ,they were lost Amar understood that Vri was out of breath and he loosen up and started kissing her shoulder neck then each and  every part of her face both looked into each other's eyes and Vri blushed and hid her head in Amar's chest Amar laughed and said now I understand the famous blusy look of Taani and Taarey's hit chemistry was not due to Vrinda Dawda's acting but it was natrual it was my Vri's blushed face coz she was near to her prince charming Right vri????' Vrinda more squeeze herself in Amar's chest and Amar turned and Vrinda was on top of Amar...Amar was on his back and Vrinda  was resting her head on Amar's chest and playing with her fingers on Amar's chest and Amar was holding her protectively then Amar kissed her forhead  and then turned Vrinda towards him and said Vri I know you and if I understand u correctly then I know how much you love me but ur not comfortable on bed with me before marriage and I don't want you to make u uncomfortable coz I know ur not like other celebratis to have a live-in relation...So tell me when will I come to ur home with my parents to make u Mrs Kunwaar amarjeet Singh???????

Vrinda hugged and said

I don't know and why will I become Mrs Kunwaar Amarjeet Singh? ???? I believe in love marriage not in arrange marriage and nobody said that he is in love with me so Mr Amar I am not interested...'

...To be continued after 50 likes and 5 pages of comments...(Picture abhii baki hai mere dost...}😉😉😉

taareymyjaan thumbnail
yyyeeeyyy dddi mai 1st
aaawe aaawesome😳😃
vri luvd amar 4m before🥳
amar understans vri nw n i think amar iz gona propose vri in frnt f al f dem
luvd it diii thanks for a beautiful update bt a prob yeh tho cotu sa tha😭
Missu_TR thumbnail
super cute update
love it
vrimar talk...
I know I can't talk with you coz I am sure Mr
Kunwaar Amarjeet Singh is an expert in creating
confusion and mess but to clear that out he
needs someone.. ...Hehhe I full support Vrinda.. sahi kaha..

today update soo emotional... I really wish Yesa real me hota...
lastly vrimar kiss.. Awww

ri I
know you and if I understand u correctly then I
know how much you love me but ur not
comfortable on bed with me before marriage and
I don't want you to make u uncomfortable coz I
know ur not like other celebratis to have a live-in
relation...So tell me when will I come to ur home
with my parents to make u Mrs Kunwaar
amarjeet Singh???????...most beautiful and romantic line... love it... Vrinda reply awesome
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
loved it
both are together now yippeee
their talk nice
update soon
theroyalkhush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooo...