Frequent Posters

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved al d three chapters
do continue soon
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
amazing story diii I read it in a go 4 1st time really goodn too loving concept kaash real life mei vri n amar real couple hote it would be awesome na , now m waiting eagerly 4 it's update
taareymyjaan thumbnail
dddiii😃
suprbbb aaaweee  luvd it sach mai😳😃
amar wrote a diary on vri
aaaweee picz their edits n cutting abt vri n gifts for her
vrimar are gona be bak on track😃
thanks for d update n sry 4 d late rply😊
-crazyfan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved all three parts...super yr
Update soon 
N PM me
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely story
continue soon
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!
Update soon 😊
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Amar love vrinda
So much I Luv tht dairy &
Gifts prt thanks for PM
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome story
loved it
updt nxt soon

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part-4

She knew he was empty stomach so she carefully stood separating herself from him and went to kitchen made the dinner simple roti and sabjii brought in a plate and again sat beside Amar in the bed keeping the plate in the side table again caressed his hair slowly she wanted to stare at him sleepy but she knew he was sick and broken so, lovingly in a sweet voice called him asking Amar to wake up all the time caressing his hair and forehead . Amar woke up and seeing Vrinda sitting close to her and her hand on his hair he felt satisfied he looked at Vrinda,  then realized Vri has unpack everything and was worried that she may have seen the dairy and wanted to ask it to her but again he was stopped... Vrinda asked him to get up helped in doing so and while doing her hair stuck in Amar's locket and now the situation was such that Amar was sitting with Vri near his chest as her hair was struck. Vrinda  tried hard to undo it but Amar did not help her he was loving it as Vri was so close to his chest. Vrinda's breathing increased and her heart bit too and Amar was enjoying it ,he wasdamn sure that  Vrinda loves him still now and she has nothing to do with Neil but he was having only one bad thought that will Vrinda  leave him alone like Charlie did?... after hearing that he is quitting glamour world . He came out of his thoughts and pulled Vri closer and she came crashing to his chest, he held her protectively and then asked Vri to pull out her hair, Vrinda  had to open the button of his shirt to do so she looked at Amar, but Amar with his eyes gave her permission saying I am holding u ,do it coz I can't and showed her his hurt hand. Vrinda  had an eyelock and then did it then she separated her from him and made herself straight and started to feed him. Amar was on cloud nine Vrinda was feeding him with her cute hands, Amar was enjoying the touch and looking at her lovingly. Then Amar held her hand with the food and indicated to put it in her mouth saying she too his hungry but Vrinda said that she has eaten a lot with Neil in her date he was so caring and arranged all her  fav foods and had gifted her lot of thingss...and went on her blab la..that ...He is so cute and loving, Neil has promised him to stay with him all through his life...'Amar was not at all jealous, he was hearing it and smriking..

She was sure amar will be angry and aggressive she loved aggressive amar even if it hurts her But she was mistaken Amar was not angry at all but was very calm and then  he said

A- I know neil has done his best to impress you and I have no doubt on that' but he still held her hand and put the food in her mouth and said but I know ur hungry and have empty stomach, I know u Vrinda, impressing u is not easy bye anyone and I also know even I can not impress u easily but I know I don't need to do that coz I have hurt u and if I still hurt u if I still destroy u be harsh on u in return u will do nothing but still love me and I have realized it late ,,,so stop making stories feed me I am hungry and feed ur self coz ur hungry too it seems u have not eaten still yesterday night coz u knew That I will not eat and u can't eat when I am hungry'.

Vri started feeding him and then Amar also started doing the same but nobody talked ,eating was complete Vrinda helped him he went to wash room, Vrinda handed him clothes and asked him to change, She made the medcine ready Amar came back in vest and track pants.He sat on bed she gave him the medcine and asked him to sleep and was going to the kitchen but but but...

.TO BE CONTINUED ... AFTER 30 LIKES

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
awesome update , its loving , taani feeding rey n rey to taani awesome, loving update now rey knows ki taani loves him waiting 4 their lov