Thumps up or thumps down for govindji?

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends
we have seen a new character on the show .
I feel that this character is most crucial in bringing a change in the lives of raghu and shivani.And coming to his scenes his scenes are very well done and executed well..the scenes of govindji are sure to touch the emotional chord of the audience.And even the actor akhil mishra is doing a good job..his chemistry with raghu is awesome..
This is one character and track where our show has got a change from continuosly circling around story.
And give me your review of the character,what you liked,what you dint like,any improvements and everything about govindji.
Nice post Uma.😊
You described Govind's effect in DDBEDS very well.😊

I hope you make a post on each character in the show..except ShivaniπŸ˜† and Robesh.🀒

About Govindji..Thumps on of course.πŸ‘

First of all ..actor Akhil Mishra made his presence felt in such a very short time. Which is very difficult for any actor to do, and that is with very emotional track.😭

His acting is really wonderful.πŸ˜ƒ

Second ..Govind's character was written well. His dialogues  are meaningful,  his look is perfect to make ppl feel for him.πŸ˜’

At last. I want this character to stay in the show as a honest and loyal employee in the company. πŸ˜Š He can be Raghu's best support if something wrong happens to the company..😊
Originally posted by awida

Nice post Uma.😊

I hope you make a post on each character in the show..except ShivaniπŸ˜†and Robesh.🀒

First of all ..actor Akhil Mishra made his presence felt in such a very short time. Which is very difficult for any actor to do, and that is with very emotional track.😭

Second ..Govind's character was written well. His dialogues are meaningful, his look is perfect to make ppl feel for him.πŸ˜’

At last. I want this character to stay in the show as a honest and loyal employee in the company.😊He can be Raghu's best support if something wrong happens to the company..😊
thank you dear.And yes hope he stays on the show playing a key role in rashis journey...i want cvs to show atleast one who is not after the money.
@Uma. 
Agree with you ..it is really sad that the only good male character in the show is Raghu.😲 And we keep complaining that Shivani is shown negatively sometimes. πŸ€“

Raghu is alone without a friend. I want Govind to be like a father for him.
For me it's a thumps up πŸ‘πŸΌ

He is a fabulous actor and love his scenes with AB.  The emotional scenes in hospital when he thinks that he is going to loose his son because he can't afford the surgery but keeping up a strong front for his son.  He beautifully portrayed how a parent is breaking down inside but at the same time he doesn't want to show it, brought tears to my eyes I could understand the helplessness he was feeling.

Nice post Uma.😊

I hope you make a post on each character in the show..except ShivaniπŸ˜† and Robesh.🀒

Second ..Govind's character was written well. His dialogues  are meaningful,  his look is perfect to make ppl feel for him.πŸ˜’

At last. I want this character to stay in the show as a honest and loyal employee in the company. πŸ˜Š He can be Raghu's best support if something wrong happens to the company..😊

@bold agree with you itidal would like to see him stay on the show  he could be like a second father to Raghu.😊

@Uma.
Agree with you ..it is really sad that the only good male character in the show is Raghu.😲And we keep complaining that Shivani is shown negatively sometimes.πŸ€“

Raghu is alone without a friend. I want Govind to be like a father for him.
yes itidal want some positiveness in the show and govindji is a perfect character for that
Originally posted by rekrn

For me it's a thumps up πŸ‘πŸΌ

He is a fabulous actor and love his scenes with AB. The emotional scenes in hospital when he thinks that he is going to loose his son because he can't afford the surgery but keeping up a strong front for his son. He beautifully portrayed how a parent is breaking down inside but at the same time he doesn't want to show it, brought tears to my eyes I could understand the helplessness he was feeling.
yes those scenes were touchy
@uma.   good topic.  thanks πŸ€—   definitely Thumps Up πŸ‘πŸΌ
@awida has said what I wanted to say.    πŸ‘

Hope his character does not change in future.   For now it makes a change from the trio's evil plans.

one of you said yesterday in another topic that the actor who plays govindji's, his role has been extended.   Therefore I think the show is slowly moving towards a new track.   he is here to stay for a while but big question is - will he stay as he is now or will change in coming days and for that reason his role has been extended???
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

@uma. good topic. thanksπŸ€— definitely Thumps UpπŸ‘πŸΌ
@awida has said what I wanted to say. πŸ‘

Hope his character does not change in future. For now it makes a change from the trio's evil plans.

one of you said yesterday in another topic that the actor who plays govindji's, his role has been extended. Therefore I think the show is slowly moving towards a new track. he is here to stay for a while but big question is - will he stay as he is now or will change in coming days and for that reason his role has been extended???
I hope his character does not change in the future please as i cannot see govindji in conspiracy as trio...i wanted him to help raghu and shivani achieve all ranas goals as he is the most experienced and loyal employee of rana.