Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: memad

VD TOO HAS A CONTRACT...n its bcoz of the contract he didn't participate in nach baliye -- as vahb had mentioned on fb...

but contract says tht makers has the veto to continue or end the character...his character ended n contract is ended automatically

If VD and DD characters RK and Madhu died, then that means both VD and DD contract ended.. this character DD is playing now is a new one. God, it's so confusing.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

She is a good actress...seen her in many roles and she's always a pleasure to watch.

And about her comments, it''s perfectly natural for an actor to request fans to watch the show. I just hope fans respect them by not responding in a rude or hurtful manner. Whether one wishes to watch it or not...that's their choice. But we should let these actors have their space too.

i support ur argument..in fact i like actors promoting on social networking sites n interacting with fans...
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

If VD and DD characters RK and Madhu died, then that means both VD and DD contract ended.. this character DD is playing now is a new one. God, it's so confusing.

colors contract is with drashti n vivian ...not with rk n madhu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...makers killed rishbala n asked vd to leave or vd himself quit..whatever...contract ends when life of character ends... though madhu died..JM still there so drashti is there...i hope i made u understand...GODDD...m myself confused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Rafangirl thumbnail

VD TOO HAS A CONTRACT...n its bcoz of the contract he didn't participate in nach baliye -- as vahb had mentioned on fb...

but contract says tht makers has the veto to continue or end the character...his character ended n contract is ended automatically
[/QUOTE] Ok got it,I just wish DD too come out from this mess.[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i hope too

Rafangirl thumbnail

so they basically tied her hands and leave her with no other option but to continue... poor girl she deserve better actor as a lead opposite her than that guy st hired.

yes gunju is not fit to dd caliber... i remember when geet ended, dd mentioned that all were lil bored in the end bcoz the track was too stretched n it was getting monotonous...but nothing was there they could do but continue
Rafangirl thumbnail

OMG!!!!! the horror VD as a 50 years old. 

nahiii...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

colors contract is with drashti n vivian ...not with rk n madhu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...makers killed rishbala n asked vd to leave or vd himself quit..whatever...contract ends when life of character ends... though madhu died..JM still there so drashti is there...i hope i made u understand...GODDD...m myself confused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

sorry for making u confuse๐Ÿ˜† i know what u r saying VD character died so he left. DD character died too so shouldn't she left too. this JM character DD is playing now is new character that means a new contract right.

Rafangirl thumbnail

jane kaha gaye wo din๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes gunju is not fit to dd caliber... i remember when geet ended, dd mentioned that all were lil bored in the end bcoz the track was too stretched n it was getting monotonous...but nothing was there they could do but continue
My only question to ST is why he choose Gunju?its not like that ki He was perfect during audition but can't act while the actual shoot is going on.He must be same during both the occasion still ST selected him for this role.There has to some secret for his selection.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jab Show ko dekhne ka Reason hi Nhai hai (RK / RM) tohSHow kaise dekhein ? Can a show survive without their Souls ?