Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: faria86

tfs & she is a nice lady like her frm Geet days & i'm sure she will do a fab job in MB too😊

about watching the show i'm watching it & loving the story & DD 's character😳 
about GU he has improved compare to 1st epi...& hope he improves more bcoz he needs to improve lil more :)

still gu is undigetible
Rafangirl thumbnail

OK😊 no more questions otherwise u all have to climb confuse train with meπŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SVK1234

After taking insults from ST and GH, I have no intention of watching it... not bcoz I hate DD or leap or new casts. it's my decision. for me Rishbala ended with happy note on Saturday.

maybe someone should send ST and GH insulting reply to RK and Rishbala fans to the new casts so they know the real reason why we are not supporting them.

really ? πŸ˜† do the viewers watch MB bec. someone requested them to do so? or not watch it bec. a member of their team insulted the fans? are we doing to a favor to someone? what if VD requests us to keep watching MB? 

if someone is not interested in watching, they will not watch it..simple...fans never supported them when VD was present in MB ..the amount of bashing and sick messages which they rec. each day, it's normal for them to react this way...first we call their show bullshit, we call them names  , then crib that they reply rudely to the fans and don't listen..i'm happy with whatever has happened..MB will die a slow death, the CV's deserve it and fans will never get to see RM together, they deserve it..

Rafangirl thumbnail
😊...thanks