Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SVK1234

Okay, that make sense and she cannot break the contract in the middle. so i guess she will stay until her contract is over or show goes off air.

yes, most probably she'll stay till she is evicted by the makers or show goes off air..
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So u r saying she is bound by contract that's why she didn't quit like VD did?

lyk sed by makers ov da show rk role didnt fit da script post leap... n plus main reason vd didnt wanna play da role ov a father 2 a 20yr old...(idont blame him) n wit DD she fit da role only coz da drama is called MADHUBALA so only da female lead cud play da younger version... n as i sed sumtyms u profession tkes ovr ur personal feelings... she cudnt jus leav or quit coz she wasnt hapi wit da change... but its very obvious throughher interviews DD not hapi, she said she didnt get a choice, she also sed dat it was dat producers call she cudnt do anytin evn if she wantd 2...  

I REALLY HOPE DAT DD QUITS VERY SOON...AS A HUGE DD FAN IM NOT HAPI... WIL  ALWAYS SPORT HER... BUT I CNT WATCH MEIEJ SORI PLUS DA NEW LEAD HE HAS NO STAND NXT 2 DD... ITS TORTURE SEEING MY PRINCESS WIT DAT WEIRD DUDE...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is a good actress...seen her in many roles and she's always a pleasure to watch.

And about her comments, it''s perfectly natural for an actor to request fans to watch the show. I just hope fans respect them by not responding in a rude or hurtful manner. Whether one wishes to watch it or not...that's their choice. But we should let these actors have their space too.
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: biwi-

why they thinks that we will watch mb without superhit jodi-rishbala.😕
aisa to tha nahi rm were average jodi .we viwers watched them for 400+epi now suddenly cvs killed them...🤢n these new cast are expecting we will watch mb😳

yes, breaking rishbala was grave mistake n is gonna cost them a big time...
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, that make sense and she cannot break the contract in the middle. so i guess she will stay until her contract is over or show goes off air.

Luckily VD  has no such contract with colors otherwise imagine  we would have to see a  50 age old RK standing in the crowd doing nothing,
Rafangirl thumbnail

So u r saying she is bound by contract that's why she didn't quit like VD did? then what made u think that she will be able to quit later on. doesn't the same contract apply here?

yes n professionalism too...leaving in between bcoz being unhappy abt the story...can have bad impression in industry...may be she herself knows that the track doesn't hv a potential n show will be off air soon..n she is waiting for it instead of quitting by herself
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

lyk sed by makers ov da show rk role didnt fit da script post leap... n plus main reason vd didnt wanna play da role ov a father 2 a 20yr old...(idont blame him) n wit DD she fit da role only coz da drama is called MADHUBALA so only da female lead cud play da younger version... n as i sed sumtyms u profession tkes ovr ur personal feelings... she cudnt jus leav or quit coz she wasnt hapi wit da change... but its very obvious throughher interviews DD not hapi, she said she didnt get a choice, she also sed dat it was dat producers call she cudnt do anytin evn if she wantd 2...  

I REALLY HOPE DAT DD QUITS VERY SOON...AS A HUGE DD FAN IM NOT HAPI... WIL  ALWAYS SPORT HER... BUT I CNT WATCH MEIEJ SORI PLUS DA NEW LEAD HE HAS NO STAND NXT 2 DD... ITS TORTURE SEEING MY PRINCESS WIT DAT WEIRD DUDE...

so they basically tied her hands and leave her with no other option but to continue... poor girl she deserve better actor as a lead opposite her than that guy st hired.

Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

Luckily VD  has no such contract with colors otherwise imagine  we would have to see a  50 age old RK standing in the crowd doing nothing,

VD TOO HAS A CONTRACT...n its bcoz of the contract he didn't participate in nach baliye -- as vahb had mentioned on fb...

but contract says tht makers has the veto to continue or end the character...his character ended n contract is ended automatically
Edited by memad - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

OMG!!!!! the horror VD as a 50 years old. 
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

VD TOO HAS A CONTRACT...n its bcoz of the contract he didn't participate in nach baliye -- as vahb had mentioned on fb...

but contract says tht makers has the veto to continue or end the character...his character ended n contract is ended automatically
Ok got it,I just wish DD too come out from this mess.