Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SVK1234

sorry for making u confuse😆 i know what u r saying VD character died so he left. DD character died too so shouldn't she left too. this JM character DD is playing now is new character that means a new contract right.

snr madhu died but coz jnr madhu was 2b spitting image ov her mom aka DD... DD HAD 2 CONTINUE WIT DA SHOW... lyk DD sed IT WAS DECESION taken by da makers she dint get a coice... BUT HOPING SOON dd quits... coz she deserv 1000 tyms betta

al da best 2 both DVD...  hope dy both climb da ladder 2 success evn more afta meiej... N I HOPE 2C DEM WORK 2GETHA AGAIN IN DA NEAR FUTURE OZ DY HAV A KILLER CHEMISTRY 2GETHA xxx
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sorry for making u confuse😆 i know what u r saying VD character died so he left. DD character died too so shouldn't she left too. this JM character DD is playing now is new character that means a new contract right.

contract terminates when life of actor or character ends in show..madhu died but immediately got rebirth as JM.,.so she is there...😊
Rafangirl thumbnail

snr madhu died but coz jnr madhu was 2b spitting image ov her mom aka DD... DD HAD 2 CONTINUE WIT DA SHOW... lyk DD sed IT WAS DECESION taken by da makers she dint get a coice... BUT HOPING SOON dd quits... coz she deserv 1000 tyms betta

al da best 2 both DVD...  hope dy both climb da ladder 2 success evn more afta meiej... N I HOPE 2C DEM WORK 2GETHA AGAIN IN DA NEAR FUTURE OZ DY HAV A KILLER CHEMISTRY 2GETHA xxx

tv couples r hardly repeated...so there's very less probability that dvd will be back in new show
Rafangirl thumbnail

yes gunju is not fit to dd caliber... i remember when geet ended, dd mentioned that all were lil bored in the end bcoz the track was too stretched n it was getting monotonous...but nothing was there they could do but continue
[/QUOTE] My only question to ST is why he choose Gunju?its not like that ki He was perfect during audition but can't act while the actual shoot is going on.He must be same during both the occasion still ST selected him for this role.There has to some secret for his selection.[/QUOTE]

seriously i still wonder how ST could approve him
Rafangirl thumbnail
g she is bound by contract that's why she didn't quit like VD did?
lyk sed by makers ov da show rk role didnt fit da script post leap... n plus main reason vd didnt wanna play da role ov a father 2 a 20yr old...(idont blame him) n wit DD she fit da role only coz da drama is called MADHUBALA so only da female lead cud play da younger version... n as i sed sumtyms u profession tkes ovr ur personal feelings... she cudnt jus leav or quit coz she wasnt hapi wit da change... but its very obvious throughher interviews DD not hapi, she said she didnt get a choice, she also sed dat it was dat producers call she cudnt do anytin evn if she wantd 2...  

I REALLY HOPE DAT DD QUITS VERY SOON...AS A HUGE DD FAN IM NOT HAPI... WIL  ALWAYS SPORT HER... BUT I CNT WATCH MEIEJ SORI PLUS DA NEW LEAD HE HAS NO STAND NXT 2 DD... ITS TORTURE SEEING MY PRINCESS WIT DAT WEIRD DUDE...

yes its a sheer torture seeing dd with him

Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Jab Show ko dekhne ka Reason hi Nhai hai (RK / RM) tohSHow kaise dekhein ? Can a show survive without their Souls ? 

jo jald hi doobega..i agree👏
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes gunju is not fit to dd caliber... i remember when geet ended, dd mentioned that all were lil bored in the end bcoz the track was too stretched n it was getting monotonous...but nothing was there they could do but continue
[/QUOTE] My only question to ST is why he choose Gunju?its not like that ki He was perfect during audition but can't act while the actual shoot is going on.He must be same during both the occasion still ST selected him for this role.There has to some secret for his selection.[/QUOTE]
I am alo wondering the same thing. of all the actors in tellywood they find him suitable to play a lead character... something is fishy going on in NF and b/w ST and AS.

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My only question to ST is why he choose Gunju?its not like that ki He was perfect during audition but can't act while the actual shoot is going on.He must be same during both the occasion still ST selected him for this role.There has to some secret for his selection.
I am alo wondering the same thing. of all the actors in tellywood they find him suitable to play a lead character... somehting is fishy going on in NF and b/w ST and AS.

May be he has come through the same source like that unwanted character.
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

contract terminates when life of actor or character ends in show..madhu died but immediately got rebirth as JM.,.so she is there...😊

OK😊 no more questions otherwise u all have to climb confuse train with me😆
faria86 thumbnail
tfs & she is a nice lady like her frm Geet days & i'm sure she will do a fab job in MB too😊
about watching the show i'm watching it & loving the story & DD 's character😳 
about GU he has improved compare to 1st epi...& hope he improves more bcoz he needs to improve lil more :)