Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saumya- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Paro has always been a compassionate soul and she may try and deny as much, she knows Rudra has a kind soul. Paro believes in helping out, even if she has to sacrifice for herself. Remember how she gave her doll to a stranger boy just to stop his tears and bring a smile? She is quiet, doesn't mean she's dumb. She has shown that time and again. For me, Paro is turning out to be a very interesting character! She has so many shades to her and it's fun seeing each of them being revealed from time to time. 😳

Lovely posts as usual! :)
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written, MKMji 😊 Rudra is so volatile and is slowly veering out of control. 24/7 with Paro was definitely not a good idea, Rudra-sa😉
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Vicki 👏
Laal ishq indeed !
Cool_Bubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing postEdited by anila84 - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

She is a prisoner and he has destroyed her life , but her heart and her thoughts plunge towards that " chhotta sa baccha". Her thoughts only mildly divert to her misery when Rukmini visits. But as soon as she sees Rudra , her eyes cloud again and she feels bad for him. She doesn't know what to say that can make the "chhotta baccha " feel better. In that moment, irrespective of all the animosity between them , Paro wanted to say something to make  him feel better. Call it her basic compassion or her dormant attachment to him, but she did want to heal his septic. And when Rudra broke her heart. she patted the hope dove in her heart and told her to stop dreaming of the "chhotta baccha". This is Rudra. 

You have so beautifully described Paro's compassionate nature
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and i love your transparent take. True. Rudra's biggest frustration is not that Paro is beautiful - its that her beauty is not deceptive. That her eyes are not reeking of deception. That is why he screams at her that he hates her face and those eyes should not look at him. In anger, he is letting her in and well, she is walking in at her own will. 

Paro feels for Rudra and she keeps feeling for him, now and then. That is why she calls herself 'Baawli', Her nature is to care , embrace and nurture. She cannot help it and Rudra's sun-shade pain and anger only demand her attention at another level. 

You are right. There is nothing romantic here - but an understanding of each-other that is binding them forever. 😃

That's so true...this will be a mature and realistic love story...where its not their attraction that will bind them, but infact their understanding and mutual respect for each other would.

Btw...I should mention that I really like your posts...I watch the episode and read some of the posts while I am at work and I don't always have the time to comment on them...But I would like to say that you should keep up the good work...n forgive me if I forget to comment on your posts...😊
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u just described d epi so well
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting. Much appreciated.❤️

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*,  dknala,  decent07,  sancheeta,  s_sanji,  arvign,  geetababyrads,  sayuriforever,  nishkaa,  hakim218princessep13,  ipkkk,  faisa1980,  Sarunarshiy,  urshanaya,  ipkknd10,  mansaj,  dontsee,  parud28,  spring22nainasharma123,  Guin,  nashnini,  daniclayton,  div26,  kaykay,  preity4lyfe,  ojas143,  kashevshreya_rc,  snehatalk,  Ilin,  deepa911,  bdev,  hilly,  sushan,  awww,  expectappu,  Sunisaya312,  sslmay11,  IF_Rocks,  Malini1,  Exprimere,  IAmMayFlower,  Jarp,  Lemonsunrise,  anoom.SmokeySilence.,  shagun-rocks,  dolly_11,  bleeding.love,  Siesta,  nema123,  Jaz1990,  punjabi0926kdsubs,  DoJin,  Payali09,  puvini,  amni375,  ddFan2012,  Dazee,  tvbug2011,  sushk123,  aruni50218Rubab4137,  Radaz,  NicklausBarbie,  spirit,  -Paro-,  Evash,  win7,  nancy1996,  msin,  -Swetz-shonasandy,  shree10,  amaia,  sonia_1,  jaya100,  sona_naksh,  smitar,  -Saumya-,  showviewerCandYlicious_S,  Sofna,  DiyaS,  sajni786,  Imzi,  Newbiesoapfan,  PhoenixRising