Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi vicky..uff kya analysis hain...you havent left any point for me to discuss...in factforced meto think even deeper...loved your post.. very true..what you said about soul mates and their ability to adapt seamlessly in to each others life...as if they have known each other for ages...Soulmates have the capacity to seep in deep...break your walls internally...and make you face the world and the reality...give you shelter in the storm of life at the same time make you brave the tsunami so that you no longer hide as a scared rat...Paro will make Rudra face his demons and fight it...but Rudra will wage and equally devastating war on out paro...if Paro darling is planning on cornering the wounded animal i hope she goes in prepared to take the bites...Coz rudra's venom and anger is certainly gonna come right at her...
Oh before i forget...let me just say Rudra is a complete fraud...neither the hatred is his own...nor the venom...He has anger...which is his own defense mechanism...but i personally feel that he hates spouting venom and hatred as much as paro...but its the only way he could survive against dilshers bitterness and kaki sa tanas...he hated the breakfast table scene with kaki sa ...but dilsher looked on as a proud papa...dont get me wrong i was grinning the whole time...kakisa had it coming...but i donno why i felt that rudra hated it...just my take i guess

chalo everything else you covered...today am feeling very sleepy...stayed up for your post...goodnight vicky...will check if you reply
Edited by snehatalk - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

So emotions have started creeping in. Paro being a soft hearted person would be swayed by someone else's tragedy.  I mentioned yesterday that at the end when he sees her, his eyes & features harden because he is reminded she is the reason fr him to return, tolerate and travel down this road of grief once again.

Their eyes emote so much to each other, the silent communication, the unspoken connection is growing day by day.😳

Every step she will take towards him, he will widen the distance further with his pseudo hate for her. The innocent child hovers in his eyes and emotions that is y she couldn't help herself & gave in to comfort or offer a hand at reassurance. He understood why she was hesitating next to him, so he lashed out.

Paro is shy and meek, but not at the cost of her self-respect. I loved it she told Sumer openly his fault & displayed her disgust on her face.  Sumer trying to put Rudra down in front of her didn't gel well with her either.

Kakisa up to her tricks... I loved the jitni seedhi line... After all she is Rudra's fiance...nothing will be extracted so easily.

Maithli quite progressive considering adoption in the environment she is in.

Dilsher wants her as his DIL, an adorable scene, she coming to them for help.

Rudra doesn't speak a lot, but when he does, he makes sure his Kakisa's mausam biadh jaye thoroughly!😆

The pretense is getting to him. It is grating on him to become familial/attached to her presence, caring for his needs. She has a genuine reason to hate' him bt he doesn't. Bt her retaliation is in her silence which makes him boil in fury! So he admits she is a beautiful woman. Oh Well, the first step is always the hardest & it has been taken.

What was the need to drill into her that she better not think that she is beginning to know him, understand him, his thoughts, anger- the stone heart will not melt. Why such a ferocious outburst if it doesn't affect him? The chipping away at the fortress has already begun.

Thank you and its beautifully said, Soffu. Yes, Paro is beginning to see that Rudra is vulnerable, that he can also suffer and feel pain. And this is frustrating Rudra because he doesn't want to feel defenceless in front of her. She is forcing  him to face his demons and he is going mad. The budding emotions are not helping either, Its a different kind of burning for Rudra. Paro is a pure soul and if she can feel so much for Rudra when she thinks that he is guilty, imagine her stance when she comes to know that he is as innocent as her , and that he did all this to keep her alive. 

I don't think Rudra ever hesitated in admitting that Paro is beautiful - because for him beauty is not a compliment, its a vice,And he did make it sound like that  , even though he sees glimpses of her beautiful soul. 

Mausam aunty is obsessed with Rudra. Aaj Rudra ne baarish kar hi di, i hope she is entertained enough. 

Sumer maar khaane ki tayaari mein hai. Woh bhi zabardast. 😆

Originally posted by: showviewer

Awesome post MKM, enjoyed your post yesterday too.  Loved how the writers have kept Paro consistent from childhood, 15 years ago she was the little girl who despite her own loss and agony reached to out another child in pain and gave her favorite doll to him to ease his suffering. That gesture still brings relief to the grown up Rudra. Today we saw glimpses of the same behaviour despite her agony she could feel for the young boy who felt abandoned and tried reaching out to him.

Thank you.😃...Paro was always pure and she is still so - the pure rain that will fall on Rudra's dry and scorched parched earth. The strange part is that Rudra is scared of this healing. Human beings are so strange.😆

Originally posted by: Ilin

Excellent post as usual 👏

Thank you.😃

Originally posted by: expectappu

Lovely post and truely amazing episode...It's definitely a start of an understanding...not understanding among themselves, but understanding each other...Rudra dislikes the fact that Paro sees through him and more importantly that he melts at her sight...He is not really attracted or affected by her yet...But he doesn't see deception in her...which bugs him the most...hence, he keeps reminding himself and her that he knows she is deceptive...he has to remind himself that her beauty isn't something to be trusted, infact that makes her the least reliable of them all...In his anger he opens his soul to her...letting her glimpse the Pain, the frustration, the sheer agony of living in his previous home is bringing him...n though she fails to find a human in him now...she will surely see through him soon...She is angelic and her purity doesn't allow her to hate anyone...She dislikes him...but she is human to a fault...she can't comprehend why a mother would abandon her own child...Not once does she feel that it was his fault or that he didn't deserve his mother...which she could have..considering she calls him jallad...She somehow blames the mother for destroying him...her annoyance of the mother when she knows nothing about her or her situation suggests that she sympathizes with her jallad, without any malice the pure hearted girl that she is wanted to say something to take away his pain...but he reverts to his anger...so she would stop looking at him with those sympathic eyes...

He is losing his calm around her and is being more honest with her than he wants to be...Loved today's episode to the core...It wasn't romantic at all...but it definitely was dramatic...two broken souls are getting pulled towards each other and they keep reminding themselves that the other is the demon, so the pain doesn't engulf them and they can use the hatred to survive...yet when they are with each other...their mutual pain seems to rule both of them ..so much so that they open their hearts and their pain to each other..letting the enemy break through their defenses...they both tried so hard to put up...

Thank you and i love your transparent take. True. Rudra's biggest frustration is not that Paro is beautiful - its that her beauty is not deceptive. That her eyes are not reeking of deception. That is why he screams at her that he hates her face and those eyes should not look at him. In anger, he is letting her in and well, she is walking in at her own will. 

Paro feels for Rudra and she keeps feeling for him, now and then. That is why she calls herself 'Baawli', Her nature is to care , embrace and nurture. She cannot help it and Rudra's sun-shade pain and anger only demand her attention at another level. 

You are right. There is nothing romantic here - but an understanding of each-other that is binding them forever. 😃
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏. Lovely. Thank you Vicky. 
He is vulnerable right now. He is scared of Paro's innocent strength. He is also scared of his uncontrollable need to care for her and protect her from minuscule of discomforts. 
When he urges her to end the facade and own up to the mistakes, Promising her that SHE will only get minimum punishment, what I saw was the desperation in him. Desperation bcze he does not see a way out of their current situation. 

He understands how much pain she is going thru .. Just like he said, caring for that person, catering for his likes and dislikes, the one who destroyed her life, and above all, pretending to be his fiancee is pure emotional torture.. 

And for him to watch her go thru that is even bigger of a torture.. 

He knew, his Kakki is going to taunt him to no end. He got a glimpse of it the first day.. 
The need to keep her safe is much more powerful than the need to runaway from the guttan.

Is this junoon for his country? Or something even more powerful? Rudra banna kabhi iss bath par ghor khijiyaega ! 😊

Parvathi is just being true to her nature.. Caring, giving comfort, helping  unconditionally is her nature. 
All her needs, discomforts, anger goes hiding  when she sees other in pain. True to her name Parvati- Strong at the same time a gentle nourisher, giver.

Love the way both Rudra and Paro are becoming more attuned to each other. Lovely! 

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post, MKM.
You had mentioned once that it is when Paro loses her hate for Rudra that her suffering will truly commence. We saw a start of this happening when she tries to reach out to the lost little boy, and is rudely rebuffed by the angry young man. 
Today in the beginning of the episode, she stepped back, angry with herself  that she had misread him. But by the end of the episode, she knew she had not misread him ... and he was terrified that she knew that too. The more her hatred for him ebbs, the more his anger will rise ... because his fear grows that he cannot stay aloof, that she can see his vulnerability. Till one day, he will bare his soul to her himself. 

Originally posted by: Radaz

👏. Lovely. Thank you Vicky. 

He is vulnerable right now. He is scared of Paro's innocent strength. He is also scared of his uncontrollable need to care for her and protect her from minuscule of discomforts. 
When he urges her to end the facade and own up to the mistakes, Promising her that SHE will only get minimum punishment, what I saw was the desperation in him. Desperation bcze he does not see a way out of their current situation. 

He understands how much pain she is going thru .. Just like he said, caring for that person, catering for his likes and dislikes, the one who destroyed her life, and above all, pretending to be his fiancee is pure emotional torture.. 

And for him to watch her go thru that is even bigger of a torture.. 

He knew, his Kakki is going to taunt him to no end. He got a glimpse of it the first day.. 
The need to keep her safe is much more powerful than the need to runaway from the guttan.

Is this junoon for his country? Or something even more powerful? Rudra banna kabhi iss bath par ghor khijiyaega ! 😊

Parvathi is just being true to her nature.. Caring, giving comfort, helping  unconditionally is her nature. 
All her needs, discomforts, anger goes hiding  when she sees other in pain. True to her name Parvati- Strong at the same time a gentle nourisher, giver.

Love the way both Rudra and Paro are becoming more attuned to each other. Lovely! 

Thank you. Agreed. Rudra's desperation has more to do with himself and Paro, than the Tejawat ko pakdo case. 😆... his own bucket is overflowing and Paro is under spotlight all the time. He just wants to stop this "Hum Saath Saath Hainn"  facade because he is scared that are we already hum saath-saath hain?😆

Parvati is the nurturer and she is here to save Rudra's soul, while he saves her life and honour.
shagun-rocks thumbnail
yet another fabulous post...👏..you have captured their emotions perfectly..we actually got to see the chota sa bachha in tonight's episode yet again..rudra is scared..scared that paro is steadily peeling off the layers of facade that he has built..he is scared that he might end up being too  vulnerable and that might give someone else the power to hurt him all over again...

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Awesome post, MKM.

You had mentioned once that it is when Paro loses her hate for Rudra that her suffering will truly commence. We saw a start of this happening when she tries to reach out to the lost little boy, and is rudely rebuffed by the angry young man. 
Today in the beginning of the episode, she stepped back, angry with herself  that she had misread him. But by the end of the episode, she knew she had not misread him ... and he was terrified that she knew that too. The more her hatred for him ebbs, the more his anger will rise ... because his fear grows that he cannot stay aloof, that she can see his vulnerability. Till one day, he will bare his soul to her himself. 

Thanks Diyu Sa.😃... yep, we all read that , right? Even Rudra had told that to Paro - " Ye nafrat hi tujhe zinda rakhegi."... But Paro is Paro and her heart does play a peek-a-boo with Rudra. From sympathy comes empathy. From empathy comes compassion. From compassion emotions and attachment arise. This is the pattern that Paro is following. She is seeing Rudra in all his shades and even she knows that she does not hate Rudra completely. Rudra saw glimpses of it and he went berserk. Aur agar Paro use pyaar karegi, woh sacch mein seh nahin paayega.