Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Awesome take πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Vicky...it was a very powerful episode and I have no words to praise Ashish anymoreπŸ˜†...he just gets better each day. Sanaya with her subtle but very strong determined expressions was wonderful too. 
Rudra is going to be in a very bad place when he eventually realizes that she is innocent in all this...it's going to hit him hard. Paro's dignity is what has amazed me in RR. Being someone who has an opinion in everything and anything I was quite amazed the way she took care of Aunty's enquiry...πŸ˜†

I do feel that the dynamics between Rudra and Paro are changing...it seems like Rudra has the power but if one really follows closely, it is Paro who is in control...this is what I feel though😊
Edited by Rupunzale - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun-rocks

yet another fabulous post...πŸ‘..you have captured their emotions perfectly..we actually got to see the chota sa bachha in tonight's episode yet again..rudra is scared..scared that paro is steadily peeling off the layers of facade that he has built..he is scared that he might end up being too  vulnerable and that might give someone else the power to hurt him all over again...

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Yes, Rudra is now terrified of Paro - because she is a stimulus and he is reacting to her. She is making him want to take care of someone, to protect someone, to experience emotions. And Rudra, after his mother's betrayal and abandonment has no strength left to put himself on the Bunsen Burner again.

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

Wonderful post Vicky...it was a very powerful episode and I have no words to praise Ashish anymoreπŸ˜†...he just gets better each day. Sanaya with her subtle but very strong determined expressions was wonderful too. 

Rudra is going to be in a very bad place when he eventually realizes that she is innocent in all this...it's going to hit him hard. Paro's dignity is what has amazed me in RR. Being someone who has an opinion in everything and anything I was quite amazed the way she took care of Aunty's enquiry...πŸ˜†

I do feel that the dynamics between Rudra and Paro are changing...it seems like Rudra has the power but if one rally follows closely, it is Paro who is control...this is what I feel though😊

Thanks Priyanka. I think it will be traumatic for both Rudra and Paro when the truth is out. Rudra will rue all the atrocities that he did  to her. Paro will not know what to do when she realizes that the only reason she is still alive today is Rudra. In short, they both will have no excuse to hate or accuse each-other.

Paro has dignity and self-respect.That is a quality which intrigues Rudra as well and he asks many more "Kya"s.πŸ˜†

Yes, Rudra too feels that Paro is beginning to have an upper hand because she can see through him. 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and its beautifully said, Soffu. Yes, Paro is beginning to see that Rudra is vulnerable, that he can also suffer and feel pain. And this is frustrating Rudra because he doesn't want to feel defenceless in front of her. She is forcing  him to face his demons and he is going mad. The budding emotions are not helping either, Its a different kind of burning for Rudra. Paro is a pure soul and if she can feel so much for Rudra when she thinks that he is guilty, imagine her stance when she comes to know that he is as innocent as her , and that he did all this to keep her alive. 

I don't think Rudra ever hesitated in admitting that Paro is beautiful - because for him beauty is not a compliment, its a vice,And he did make it sound like that  , even though he sees glimpses of her beautiful soul. 

Mausam aunty is obsessed with Rudra. Aaj Rudra ne baarish kar hi di, i hope she is entertained enough. 

Sumer maar khaane ki tayaari mein hai. Woh bhi zabardast. πŸ˜†

He may see it as vice, & his voice may have added that extra sting, but his eyes did not support the verbal declaration and Paro can read his eyes
He gave away so much of himself  in that last scene...scorn filled, ferocious words, yet agonized, heartbreaking expressions... his madness is going to tilt her world on it's axis...instead of distancing her...he is sweeping her into the hurricane that is Rudra with open war!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sofna

He may see it as vice, & his voice may have added that extra sting, but his eyes did not support the verbal declaration and Paro can read his eyes
He gave away so much of himself  in that last scene...scorn filled, ferocious words, yet agonized, heartbreaking expressions... his madness is going to tilt her world on it's axis...instead of distancing her...he is sweeping her into the hurricane that is Rudra with open war!πŸ˜†

You just quoted the writer's mind. Paro is moved by his pain , his agony and his self-destructive vulnerability - and tomorrow, she will be attached to it. The kind of person that Paro is and where she is headed with Rudra, i don't think she will be able to leave him, even when the time arrives for her to leave his world.

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I read it! How are you such a brilliant anayser lol!

>> , he means that he is terrified of what she is doing to him. When he makes her beauty sound like an abuse, he is not abusing her there, he is reminding himself that beauty is an abuse to humanity.

^ this part rite der so true

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Ok I read it! How are you such a brilliant anayser lol!

>> , he means that he is terrified of what she is doing to him. When he makes her beauty sound like an abuse, he is not abusing her there, he is reminding himself that beauty is an abuse to humanity.

^ this part rite der so true

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒOhh, i do nothing as such. A good show gets a good review. 
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your takes are amazing. I always look forward to read them. Well done!

Originally posted by: shree10

Your takes are amazing. I always look forward to read them. Well done!

Thank you.The pleasure is all mine.πŸ˜ƒ