SS broken soul chapter 5 at11 4 feb

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Index
chapter 2
Chapter 5
If you guys want Pms kindly give me your email address i will mail you links of updates ,as i have over 1500 buddies it is very hard to pm all , you can like my page at Facebook Page linkor add me at Facebook facebook id or follow at twitter twitter for updates naddiya26YHMPM

about me
i wrote many Os & SS on Arshi ,for last 8 months i had a writer block ,i was not able to write or complete my single story , yeh hai mohabbatein story & couple again force me write hope you guys like this story . ignore my mistakes πŸ˜•

Ishita walk out of bathroom drying her hairs "firstly no one at home , without telling me suddenly they all went to natives now this electricity" she bang with the door post  "aah" she screamed ,Raman who was standing out knocking at his home door look back at her home ,she lighten a candle & walk limp out to inquire about electricity

"what happened ?" he looked at her from head to toe ,she lamely walked to staircase 

"watchman watchman what is electricity problem ?"she tries to go down stairs 

"woh" he quickly grab her from her arm & stopped her for going further 

"kya"she in shock look at him & try to free herself ,he  tighten his grip  ,both stared at each other ,he quickly unwrap her towel with eyes pointed at her & took candle from her hand & slightly turn aside   ,she look at herself ,she was without her duppata & her shirt dori was too opened ,as he pull the towel her hairs opened & covered her back , she narrowed her eyes & look at him he was busy talking to watchman blocking his view  covering her completely  ,she blushed & walked  inside to fetch her duppata 

"means these both homes has electricity problem "he asked the watchman ,Ishita walked back 

"yes sir " the guy nodded 

"do you know where is my family?"he asked the watchman

"they all went out " watchman said 

Raman searched his pocket " uff i forgot to keep the key " he press his forehead & sat down on stairs 

"aap" she tried to say something but paused ,Raman was leaned with the wall & his eyes was closed "suna" she politely said 

"please Ishita not now , my head is breaking i can't stand any noise " he bang his head with wall " i can't even drive otherwise i can go to Mihir home " he was about to bang his head again when she quickly placed her hand

"kya kar raha hain aap " she clutched him from his shoulder to stop him

"Ishita please leave me" he cried with pain

"get up come inside " she tries to pull him up

"no i am fine here "he tries to rest his head with wall  " you will again drag me " he paused as he had no strength to talk

" i will not say anything ,utha aap yahan se  " she with full force pull him , he look at her "mein na bola na utha " she tries to drag him 

"your family" he stand 

" i am all alone at home " she look away & said  

"Ishita this is not right" he took one step back "people" he paused tries to sit back 

"people already talk about us,let them talk more " she grab him from his arm & pull him with her ,he let her drag him .

it was all dark a dim light of candle was lighten the whole place . " you sleep in bedroom , when your family will come i will wake you " she pointed at her room

" i am fine here " he pulled a dining chair ,but before he could sit she pull him

" kabhi tou baat sun liya kara " he let go himself " do you want anything else ?" she push him towards bed 

" can i make tea ?" he said weakly while pressing his forehead 

"lata aap " she walked out ,while making tea she was off & on looking at him he was resting his head with the head of bed trying to call ''yeh insan bhi na" turn back ,she heard him throwing up in her washroom " Raman" she left everything ran in bedroom "Raman" she knocked at the door ,she grab a candle to see ,he walk out with a white face " let me take you to hospital" she  hold him & wipe his face with her duppata

" i am fine" he said & took a step , he was about to fall down when she grabbed him & took his full weight on her

" now do as i say " she laid him down on her bed 

" Ishita " he tries to get up

"Raman" she placed her both hand on his shoulders to stop him ,he look at her ,he finds same concern in her eyes which she has for Ruhi "tell me which medicine you take " she checked his pulses rate  & pull blanket on him " i am bring medicine don't sleep " she look at his feet which was still hang down , quickly taken off his shoes

"Ishita " he pulls his feet 

" right now i am your Dr " she place it on bed & cover him & quickly walked out 

Raman was completely lost ,she was back with a tray ,she sat next to him " your bp is low as if you haven't taken anything since morning" she made him sit  , dip a biscuit in tea & bring it near his lip "eat" she with hand shakes him ,he was too busy in staring at her 

"ha" he took a bite & slowly chew it 

" you have to finish all this ,then i will give you medicine " she dip again 

" i can't take as i will vomit again" he tries to move her hand

" i told you i am your Dr right now & you have to listen me " she stuff his mouth ,he had no option than to chew it ,she placed tea mug next to his lips he slowly took a sip 

" atleast take care of yourself " she look away( she wanted to say if you can't take care of Ruhi at least take care of yourself )

" for whom " he took cup from her hand and drank

"Ruhi" she said 

" soon she will too leave me " he said with pain  choke back his tears & unintentionally clutched her hand in his & bang his head with the head of bed 

Ishita was shocked to see this side of  Raman, he was totally broken ."firstly he had taken her( Shagun) from me now Ruhi" a tear roll down his eyes ,she was not getting how to console him ,she didn't pull her hand from his 

" each & every person who i love left me " few more tears roll down his eyes ,what he was murmuring he didn't knew 

Should i continue this ?

sorry a sad story , as i love to play with emotions

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
hi naddiya
lovely story. Plz Contiue it. Its do good to see old friends active here😊
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
it is 3 :30 here & i am still awake ...they have made me totally crazy πŸ˜†
f.s.m thumbnail
Lovely story ... 
Please continue soon 
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb start!!!! Do continue!!!!
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...plz plz continue...thank u...
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start for the story..
Continue soon  
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

it is 3 :30 here & i am still awake ...they have made me totally crazy πŸ˜†

LOLZ. Naddiya even I usually don't sleep after yhm telecast.kerp coming to the forum
they r making me mad😳 in past it happened wpth me during ipk n humsafar daysπŸ˜†
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
continue pls πŸ˜³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lovely start..bt no sad ending plz if u can...