Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

If you guys want Pms kindly give me your email address i will mail you links of updates ,as i have over 1500 buddies it is very hard to pm all , you can like my page at Facebook Page linkor add me at Facebook facebook id or follow at twitter twitter for updatesnaddiya26YHMPM

Ruhi was shifted to room , Ruhi was gaining back her conscious she was again & again murmuring  "Papa Ishita aunty "

"Ruhi baba we are here " she kissed her forehead ,   everyone was there in room accept Raman 

He walked in "Ruhi dekho papa is too here " she asked Raman to come close to them 

"Ishita come with me for a minute " he bend forward & whisper in her ear while caressing Ruhi hairs 

Shagun who was looking at them turn her face on other side 

"what happened "Ishita free her hand from Ruhi's & asked him

" i can't tell you here" he placed his arm on her shoulder  & pressed it "please" he requested her 

" let's go" she at once got up made Raman mom sit at her place & walked out with him  "bola " she look at him & asked

" not here come with me " he grab her hand in his & walk out of the hospital 

"she will get up , if she will find us not around her she will be scared " she said

" it will take only 5 mins" he rush to parking lot, Ishita saw his lawyer &  SP friend  waiting for them

" Ishita i have filled case against Shagun as she can't take care of Rhui i want you to be witness" he gave her papers to sign,Ishita look at him "Please Ishita you are the only witness" he took her hands in his " for Our Ruhi sake" he bites his lips to control his emotions but a single tear roll down his cheeks  & dropped on her hand .She look at him ,his eyes was moist ,he was not the proud Raman which Ishita had seen ,the guy who was standing in front of him was a shattered soul ,humbling requesting her for his child 

"pen" she look away as his tears & helplessness was making her cry 

"Thanks  Ishita i owe you " he peck her hands & gave her the pen quickly .Ishita signed it ,Raman took paper & he started talking with his Lawyer & his friend ,Ishita turn back & started walking back to hospital she stared at hand where few minutes back he had kissed ,she gently touch it 

"Ishita " he pull her from her arm ,she bang into him , a car passed them  "i am calling you, where is your mind" he was tightly hugging her in his arms , she could hear the beat of his heart ,she look at him as he was all sweating in chilling night of Delhi 

"Ruhi must be awake " she whisper ,he look down at her let her go

"you know whose car was that?" he asked her

"no" she shakes her head 

"Ashok's " he grip her arm walked in

Ruhi had gain back her conscious she was hiding in lap of her dadi not letting Shagun touch her 

"when she don't want to come to you why you are forcing her " Mr Bhalla said 

"dadi i will not stay with her ,she lock me in dark room" she cried at the same time Ishita & Raman walked

in

"Ruhi my princess "Ishita frees her arm & ran to Ruhi cuddle her in her arms and kissed her face 

" i call you & papa so many times " she counted on her finger 

" we both came Ruhi but we were late" she caress her saw Raman standing far looking at them " Ruhi papa " she whisper in her ear ,Ruhi look at Raman, she with hand call him to come close 

"sorry papa i disturb you" she made sad face , Raman hug her tight in his arm 

" you never disturb me beta " he pull her more close to him ,Ishita was too drag in embrace as Ruhi was cuddling around her arm he wrap his arm around her too.

Mr & Mrs Bhalla pull Shagun from her arms & drag her out of room " we will see you tomorrow in court , after what you did with Ruhi i don't want you near her "

" i am her mother " she frees her arm 

" now Ishita will be her mother as i am marrying her " Raman said from back " and you have almost killed Ruhi today ,  you don't deserve  her at all " he walked back in living all three in shock 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Thanks for the pm.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
That was a blasting update
wow so emotional
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
That was a blasting update
wow so emotional ..
Nichuss thumbnail
Raman goin to marry ishu...yipeee
ruhi s safe now...
Ishu signed as witness for case against ruhi...
sudhajo thumbnail
A fantastic update,,,, Plzz do continue. 
anamika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!
plzzz update soon
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yuppie raman and ishita going to marry ðŸ¥³
Awesome blossom update..loove it ðŸ¤—
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the IshRaHi part the most.
Waiting for IshRa wedding!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

If you guys want Pms kindly give me your email address i will mail you links of updates ,as i have over 1500 buddies it is very hard to pm all , you can like my page at Facebook Page linkor add me at Facebook facebook id or follow at twitter twitter for updatesnaddiya26YHMPM

Ruhi was asleep Raman & Ishita was with her ,As there was no water in room Ishita walk out to get , as she walked to the corridor someone grab her from her wrist "so you trapped Raman by using Ruhi " Shagun pull her

" Ahhh" she tries to free her arm as she was pressing the wound & it had started bleeding " what are you saying?" she look around as people were in corridor 

" you girls know how to trap rich men " she sarcastically smiled  & pierce her nail in her skin

" i haven't trap anyone "she cried in pain

" oh really you are so innocent , Raman has announced his marriage with you & you are saying you don't have any idea" she laugh

"Raman & I" she in shocked look at her "when he said that?" she asked her

" don't act like a teenager " she pull her to other side as people were looking at them

" i swear i don't have any idea " she with jerk free her arm 

" I am warning you if you marry him , you will not have a face to face society " she pointed at her 

" look who is saying what " Raman came in between them   Shagun took a step back " why are you jealous ?" he narrowed his eyes & asked 

" why i should be ?" she raise her shoulder & said 

" then why you are interrogating her , it is our life we are adults we can do anything" he hold Ishita arm

"ouch " she cried in pain as his hand touch her wound , he at once turn back & look at it 

"you have hurt her " he caress her wrist " you **** , Ishita is right , she don't know about the marriage , but i am sure if i will ask her she will say yes as she has a heart , she is not like you B@@@@ , who never cares for her family " he shouted 

"Raman " Ishita look around as people were looking at them

" let me tell her what she is" he took Ishita hand in his both hands 

"you can never love her ,as i am still in your heart & soul" she smiled 

" your 10 year love vanish in few hours " he smiled " remember whenever i use to have headache you use to say go & sleep in another room as you have to watch your favourite tv show ,on other hand  with all the difference & hatred she sat with me in dark room for hours forget about her dinner as for her my pain as more important" he angrily said  & closed his eye & bang his fist on wall 

Dr who was on round walk to them " please this is hospital " he said & walked away

"lets go mrs Bhalla "he look at Shagun who look at him in shock he pull Ishita arm with him & walk ahead " i was addressing to future Mrs Raman Bhalla not ex " he smirked & walked away 

Ishita look at Shagun who was standing with open mouth , & at Raman who had a smile on his face  

Few minutes later

" you just know how to fight with me ,can't you protect yourself " he apply antiseptic & blow his breath to ease the pain, he look at her 

" what all you said out was a joke right?" she asked him , he look at her & smiled placed her hand in her lap & walk to other side of bed"  i am asking you something",he laid down on sofa 

"you sleep with Ruhi" he pointed at bed 

"Raman" she almost shouted 

" Dr will again scold you ?" he said without opening his eyes

"excuse me he had scold you " she wrap her arm on her chest " i am asking you something" this time her volume was bit low

" my parents & Ruhi both want like that " he look at her & said 

" what about you ?" she lean forward & asked ,He grab her arm & pull her more close "Raman" she closed her eyes as was not able tolerate his gaze

" you know art of  healing broken soul" he smiled & let her go ,she lost her balance some how manage to stop herself fallen on him " i asked you to sleep with Ruhi , but if you want to squeeze in here you are most welcome " he smiled & tries to make space on sofa

" chiii " she quickly laid down with Ruhi

"sleep for a while as tomorrow will be big day of Our life" he closed his eye, she look at him , he had a peace & smile on his face . "sometime we have to make life decision in few minutes , & with heart & soul i have accept you as my wife "

i guess it should end here 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago