Fantastic .plz update yaar.
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice !!! Please do pm me!!! My email add is [email protected]
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Both were comforting each other though their heart were sinking by every passing minute 

Shagun ran in crying "what happened to Ruhi?" 

Ishita frees herself from Raman's arm "don't you dare come close to OP" she became furious 

"Who are you to stop me ?" Shagun tries to go near Raman but he pull Ishita arm & walk to other corner of room

"i thought she is a mother she will take care of her but she has no time for her ,at your place Ruhi was at least never alone" she tries to see in the glass window 

Raman parents arrives at the same time nurse came out & asked  them to fetch a bottle of blood for Ruhi 

"no one in my family has her blood group "he got worried & look at his father 

"what is her group?" Ishita asked 

"her mother's "he look at Shagun 

" let me ask her " mr Bhalla said 

" i will give my child a stranger blood than her's" he rush to the blood bank Ishita followed him 

Mr Bhalla could not stop himself he walked to Shagun

" i never asked anything from you but today i am begging you to give blood to Ruhi "he almost cried 

"sorry i can't give blood i feel weak , there are blood banks why don't you find for her there" Shagun said & walked to Ashlok 

Ruhi Dada Dadi look at each other helplessly "she had disappointed us again, Raman was right we should not ask her" 

"who will give blood to Ruhi ?"Dadi cried 

nurse who was rushing in with the bag of blood look at them "her mother has already given it, you don't worry now" she rushed in

Mr Bhalla look at Shagun "she didn't gave "he look around

In blood bank

" Shhh don't get up " his eye was checking her pulse rate & bp

" i am fine baba " Ishita tries to free her hand from his grip

"did you had your dinner?" he bend over her & look in her eyes ,he very well knew she was sitting next to him all the time 

" hmmm" she could feel his breath brushing her face " i want to go to Ruhi" she moved

"i will take you to OP & bring something for you " he tries to pick her 

" please everyone will see , & you are too" she stopped as he placed his finger on her lips 

"i have listened you and let you give blood to Ruhi ,now it is your turn to listen me" he picked her up " & don't cry ,as it will decrease your BP "he walked to OP

Everyone looked at them Ishita was not able to look at any one she had closed her eye & placed her head on Raman shoulder as she was bit dizzy  

"what happened?" Mr Bhalla ran to them

"Papa don't let her get up till i am back" he made her sit on sofa 

"beta " he in shock look at him

" she did what Ruhi biological mom could not do  " he checked her wound & angrily looked at Shagun " i am coming" fixed the cushion behind her ask his mom to sit next to Ishita ,hurriedly walk out

"beta how to thank you ?" Mrs Bhalla caress her hairs & kissed her forehead 

"it was my duty " Ishita saw Raman coming back with edible items ,he was nearly running  a smile appear at her lips 

flashback 

few minutes back 

"Raman what is Ruhi group ?" she asked him

"why?" he looked at her 

" if you don't mind i would love to give my blood to her" she sheepishly said 

"You" he cupped her face in his hand ,his eyes spark which she had never seen before "sure you can give ,Ruhi will love you even more " he smiled 

flashback ends

"you have to eat & drink all this " he opened water bottle for her  & gave her fruit

"me" Ishita look at him

" if you will not have it , i will not let you meet Ruhi" he smirk & stuff her mouth 

Shagun who was witnessing them whisper " he use to take care of me in same way" her eyes moist  

Dr came out with a big smile " one by one you can see her" he shakes hand with Raman as he thanked him 

"first her mother will meet her" Raman said while looking at floor 

Shagun fastly walked towards him ,he stepped forward & offer his hand to Ishita ,without hesitation she placed her hand in his 

"now they have blood relation" he narrowed his eyes & look at Shagun & walk slowly with Ishita inside ICU keeping her all weight on him .

"Bhalla jee can't Ishita became Ruhi maa & Raman's wife " Mrs Bhalla smiled & said 

Mr Bhalla " i think your son has already accepted her as his wife & Ruhi mom " he look at shocked Shagun

If you guys want Pms kindly give me your email address i will mail you links of updates ,as i have over 1500 buddies it is very hard to pm all , you can like my page at Facebook Page linkor add me at Facebook facebook id or follow at twitter twitter for updatesnaddiya26YHMPM

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!!!
Ishita giving blood to Ruhi.. aww!!!
And that Shagun just hate her!!!
Raman caring for ishuuu... tooo cute ❤️
Edited by disha93 - 10 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Such a lovely update 
I really wish something like that happen in the show 
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...,

Nichuss thumbnail
i knew ishu will gv blood
raman called ishu as ruhis mother wow...
Shagun hw can u b so selfish...
Raman really acted smart by allowing ishitha to meet ruhi...
Waiting for nxt chapss
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome yaar ...really looking forward for the nxt update ..
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
add me only for ishra stories 
my email id is [email protected]
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sooo sorry for being soo late 😛
Just read the last two chapters and both of them were written sooo beautifully 👏 👏 👏
The story is going in an awesome and very interesting one...looving it very ⭐️  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
Thank you soo much 🤗