Posted: 10 years ago
Both avinash and rubina were meant to come on a talk show by shekhar called movers and shakers even the host had replied to a message that they will bring them on it soon ! and then suddenly the show ended and we couldn't see them on it  ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Both avinash and rubina were meant to come on a talk show by shekhar called movers and shakers even the host had replied to a message that they will bring them on it soon ! and then suddenly the show ended and we couldn't see them on it  ðŸ˜”

That's sad maybe will soon hear about another interview 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They were even selected for photoshoot by faisal but rumors made avi silent and not to give a single info about them .He has become adamant now due to this media :(
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ekta--

They were even selected for photoshoot by faisal but rumors made avi silent and not to give a single info about them .He has become adamant now due to this media :(

Agree. I feel like punching TC ðŸ˜¡. I guess Avinash has decided to keep quiet for sometime.
This content was originally posted by: --Ekta--

Yes the photoshoot was looking forward to that faisal is their friend so hopefully we see one in the future ðŸ˜Š

Because of the stupid media i hate them ðŸ˜¡