Frequent Posters

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
DukDuk 

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good for him. Farhan is pretty spot on with all the stuff he does. Cannot wait for him and SRK to promote Raees...their bromance is a riot😳
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good. We need directors who refrain from making those typical masala films.. we have Prabhudeva and a few others for that.
Waise.. I can not imagine him as Vikram Rathore.. the film would've surely flopped if it had him in the lead.
yeah logic is important na Farhan ?.. thats why u made Don series ..
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

yeah logic is important na Farhan ?.. thats why u made Don series ..

πŸ˜†

i couldnt help.. but yeah will rewatch don series again to search for uber logic ..πŸ₯±

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Good. We need directors who refrain from making those typical masala films.. we have Prabhudeva and a few others for that.

Waise.. I can not imagine him as Vikram Rathore.. the film would've surely flopped if it had him in the lead.

πŸ‘

Heel volwassen en gecontroleerd reactie 😲  
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Has he directed any film besides Dil Chahta Hain? He should. That film is so good and will stay contemporary throughout. I chuckle every time I watch that scene where Saif pulls the chair out unknowingly and the auntiji falls flat on her ass.πŸ˜† That scene was directed really well. I like Farhan the director over Farhan the actor. 
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Has he directed any film besides Dil Chahta Hain? He should. That film is so good and will stay contemporary throughout. I chuckle every time I watch that scene where Saif pulls the chair out unknowingly and the auntiji falls flat on her ass.πŸ˜† That scene was directed really well. I like Farhan the director over Farhan the actor.

He directed the don series and lakshya
If he would have said this after directing DCH & Lakshya, I would've believed him but this is the same guy that directed trash like Don/Don 2.

The only difference was Rathore was beating up 20 gunda's from Bihar while Don was beating up 20 foreigners. πŸ˜†

So take it easy with the realistic stuff FA, just makes you sound like a hypocrite.