Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rest of the Interview
Any tips you'd like to give young men about to get married?
No, no, never! Each one has a completely individual experience. It's not like driving a car. Also, marriage is not just about you. There are many other dynamics, it's about families, it's about where you live, what kind of life you lead or the work you do.

Did your family give you any tips just before you got married?
It's a family tradition to not give tips to people getting married!

The Bachelor Party song in your movie was recently launched. Can you recall your bachelor party?
I did have one which was gate-crashed by the hen party and finally it became one big party! So, that was the end of my bachelor party.

Now tell us about the side effects of your shaadi with Adhuna...
I don't know how to explain what the side effects of my marriage are. This is my life, so I don't consider them side effects. I am with someone who is a great companion, who I'm very happy to be spending all the possible time I can with. We have two wonderfully beautiful children. And we are just making our lives together. It's still in process, nothing ever is final.

Did Adhuna and you set any ground rules before marriage? No wet towels, for example, considering you've mentioned your OCD in the past.
Before we got married, Aud pretty much knew a lot about me. We would spend time at each other's homes and she had seen my room and at times, would laugh a little about how my CDs were arranged alphabetically.

So now, who's the boss in the house " your wife or you?
Well, currently, the boss in the house are the kids, followed by the pets! We haven't sat down and drawn lines like, 'You will never ever take a call on this' or 'I will never ever talk about this'. When we were doing the house, I completely stepped back. She has a great aesthetic sense, so she went ahead and did the house, which was absolutely lovely. I said I wanted to handle the audio-visual of the house. I wanted the front to be audio-proof so there is no disturbance when I'm watching a film.

Are you your kids' favourite actor or they like somebody else?
I don't think I'm their favourite actor. They are into bands like One Direction and artistes like Katy Perry. They are completely lost in another world right now. They know of other actors having met them at home, but I don't know how much of those actors' work they've really seen. I don't know if they are big fans of any of us, to be honest. I think they love me the most (pause) in their unbiased opinion... based completely on my body of work!
empusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RR is such a bokwaas movie...hated it totally..gave me headache
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

Multiplexes saved this guy, otherwise he would have vanish long ago.

Just like low on intelligence viewers n single screens saved Ready,Wanted, Dabang, Rowdy Rathor, Boss type movies. 

Otherwise these sort of movies would have vanished long ago. Hail the unintelligent , IQ challenged viewers or else some stars would have vanished. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Good interview by Farhan A! :)
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want to know logic behind don and don2.

Difference between rowdy and don- Rowdy super entertaining and his don series super boring. Even after making don series still people consider Big B as real don.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love Farhan. If he makes a masala movie, I bet it's gonna be a fun filled one with some sense of course ðŸ˜†

Anyways can't wait to watch SKSE!
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, farhan. My respect for you has increased x100
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder Farhan is my fav!

I couldn't watch Rowdy for more than 15 mints!

A movie full of shit! -_-
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It seems he doesn't spend much time with his kids.

He is unfaithful. He doesn't have good bonding with his kids. Strange! 🤔

Karenina thumbnail
Oh please, go and fetch those silly awards with this holier-than-thou, elitist mentality. Probably the reason why Bollywood doesn't seem to step out of the Hollywood effect.
BMB was a poor movie, for all this hullabaloo about "great cinema." ROM forgot the plot midway through the movie and only bothered to recall it in the last 20 minutes. Farhan was excellent as Milkha, but that surely seems to have gotten into his head.

And Don series is one of the most craptastic series I've watched, so there you go.