Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
There were other fairy tales apart from the ones mentioned? I mean, refered to indirectly? Woah! No, I think I'll pass without searching for more :P Or maybe, you could tell me. Hehe!

The one was sweet but you've got better ones ;)
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was such a lovely update...so sweet of arnav all to make khushi smile...truly enjoyed reading it...
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute. I loved the way Arnav was trying to bring Khushi out of her grief. Thanks for the pm.
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so sweet of arnav to drop hints from fairy tales ah lovely boy
khushi had super name little red riding hood
very cute young love
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Maine hain na yeh OS bohot achcha laga...

For Arnav, Khushi is: Little Red Riding Hood coz she looks Divine in red; Rapunzel for her long, enviable hair; Cinderella coz he has her hair clip as souvenir to lead him to her (in IPK he collected her pearls 😊; Hansel and Gretal coz she can eat a jaleibi house instead of the gingerbread one and Beauty coz that is her favorite fairy tale and am sure he thinks she does justice to the name. Add to it, references to Alice in Wonderland (btw I have read the original Carroll :D) just coz it is her favourite childhood tale.

Why all this? Just so she smiles amidst her stress for her Nani

Well, he is the Big Bad Wolf, Prince Charming, Beast and Pinocchio all rolled into one just for her, even though no self-respecting male should be any πŸ˜ƒ

I can see this childhood romance blossoming into happily ever after soonish ❀️

I was noticing the dates, when it was 14th Feb, I was wondering why Arnav hasnt asked her yet, when she did πŸ‘πŸΌ Now, he can bite her 😳 with permission of course πŸ˜›

Classes start at 8.30 am, first break is for 30 mins from 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm. The second break is at 2.30 pm and 8th and 9th February was a weekend. Right???

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aawww so cute πŸ˜³ πŸ‘
lovely OS. 
conversing through notes, brilliant idea. πŸ‘πŸΌ
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was just soo sweet and cute. The idea was amazingly different and unique. I love fairytales so much. Even though I am too old for them I love them maybe even more than kids. I loved the fairytales references a lot. The chit passing thing was amazing. And I loved how khushi played along. And the reasons for the whole thing was to cheer up khushi That was a sweet thing for Arnav to do. This Arnav is just soo sweet. And I loved the ending part soo much. This Os literally made my day. 

14th February, 9.55 a.m.

Arnav...will you be my Valentine?

14th February, 10.00 a.m.

Thought you'd never ask, my idiot Little Red Riding Hood.

cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was one of the cutest stories I have read! Fairy tales and young love. Young people seem to have lost the art of writing nowadays in this world of text messaging and it is really nice to read this lovely note exchange :-)
The care and compassion that Arnav has for Khushi is of course also very sweet!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i remembered when we used to do this in class
sure brought some good memories this
bless so many fairy tales huh
wow he really was hell bent on making her smile again
and she asked him to be her valentine
so she knew who it was
of course she did
as he knew she did
that was so cute
cheers for pm
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fairy tales.. havent read any.. πŸ˜³ so even if u were faking it up i agree..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
n these chits... takes me down the memory lane..wen we used to pass books looking at the teacher n talking via chits...(in the pretext of taking notes) in the school...(though i still do dat in college..😳) 
but a beautiful story built on these notes... πŸ‘ 
great job.
n yeah congratulations for the award.πŸ˜ƒ