Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hww so cute pasing notes remind school days kushi know its arnav but play along with him wel writen lov it thanx for pm
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!
So adorable! :D 
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adorable...this was a new flavor added by U to Dialoge-Type One shot treats...Hehhehhe...
I must say I m not a fan of Fairytales...:)
But I absolutly enjoyed readingthis One shot becz I have read them...Plus a Cheesy Arnav...*drools*
Thannkkksss for pm...
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How cute! I almost died!!!

P.S. Would've given a longer comment but kya karein? Biology lab starts in a few... :( But u gave me such a huge smile! Thanks!!! :*
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That ws cute n adorable to say the least...khushi being red riding hood n arnav saving her frm all d big bad wolves of this world...along with a befitting title!!😳
Keep it up!!πŸ˜ƒ
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I love your dialogue shots- they're always so different and interesting. I love all your other work as well but... these are something special :)
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I won't even get started with counting the no. Of fairy tales, you've seemed to have put up most of which i read! Hey devi Maiyya that was classic!

Beautiful One shot. With the sweetness of fairy tales and childhood, with the care from true love.

All Good thing in One!
NikitaM11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! It was so cutee! Did Khushi know all along that it was Arnav? Or she found at at the end? I love the line where she says that's it's nice to know that these fairy tale moments happen in real life too. Arnav is so romantic great one-shot!
ruark_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! I absolutely loved all the references to the fairy tales. The references to fairy tales as you asked were Little red riding hood, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, and Cinderella. As you can guess I loved reading fairytales when I was a kid!!! Always keep writing!! πŸ˜Š
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet n cute OS <3