ArHi OS|True Colours| Awarded: RunnerUp-Best OS of the Week! A/N p1! - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it...
Their fights are just awesome...

hey add anther part of dis os. plz plz plz pretty plz!
What a great OS. Arnav always dropped hints to her that he wants to marry her by using yellow colour which was also her favorite. But she couldn't realize the real meaning behind his words. Arnav called Khushi Kumari Gupta not Sing Raizada, said my room not ours. It means they are not married and he was proposing. 

Arnav's possessiveness was beyond my imagination. He doesn't even want to share Khushi's favorite colour with his niece/nephew. Yellow painted walls are reserved only for their future room.
When will she understand what he wants to say? πŸ˜†
Lovely, ohhh khushi is so clueless
Arnav β€οΈ
loved how ASRishly he proprosed to her, and Khushi being Khushi didnt have a clue πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe after a few days, her blub will light up n then she'll go all dhak dhak dhak dhak πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
awww, this is beautiful  khushi's so dense and arnav is bad at flirting - who challenges and annoys their love so much that she doesn't even realise that he's declaring his feelings for her! utterly adorable, u deserve ur award, and i hope she gets to paint his room yellow soon πŸ˜³
hahahaha this was sooo adorable.. the as always sanki and clueless khushi was cutee but arnav was just too good.. loved how he teased khushi throughout and of crs  tried to give out tube light khushi bitia hints.. 
amazng
hehehe... Khushi is too innocent or ermm... mayb stupid