Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

The Hindi word TEELA means a small raised surface...like we have sand dunes in deserts...in Hindi its called Ret ka Teela...that's the only meaning I know...and that's why I couldn't understand it 😆

urdu ma bhi  ret ka teela he huta ha 

arre machis ke tilli se tilla nikla ha
spelling mistake karde par matlab apun smjh gaya ðŸ˜†
Edited by HooLiGaN - 10 years ago
..Antisocial.. thumbnail

^^ that's ur perspective ...but Salman was absolutely biased this season...absolutely...

Salman was always my favorite host for BB...because he used to be fair...but this season haddd ho gayi...and that's why there was so much protest...

Gau and Kushal  are Licking his Feet in every interview , Gau defended him every where .
..Antisocial.. thumbnail

Of course Andy...u and Doormat and that abuser survived till the end because of Salman only...who can be a better host than Salman for u...Saara BB spoil kar diya iss season ka 😵

They were better than Gobar ...She was a Bully  Bitch .
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Antisocial..

Gau and Kushal are Licking his Feet in every interview , Gau defended him every where .

Big deal...if gauhar and Kushal are licking Salman's feet and defending him...They are scared of him...two small time actors who want to survive in BW ...don't want to have their careers ruined by the mighty Khan are scared of him...anyone in their place would do the same...what is the surprise in this 🥱 🥱
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
International versions dont have superstar actors hosting and their TRPs are unaffected... I'm sure the same would hold true for Bigg Boss as well. People give too much credit to stars! 

Big deal...if gauhar and Kushal are licking Salman's feet and defending him...They are scared of him...two small time actors who want to survive in BW ...don't want to have their careers ruined by the mighty Khan are scared of him...anyone in their place would do the same...what is the surprise in this 🥱 🥱

You guys supported them because they stood up to Salman... now they aren't now it's okay and fine because they want to save their 'careers'

double standards much? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

International versions dont have superstar actors hosting and their TRPs are unaffected... I'm sure the same would hold true for Bigg Boss as well. People give too much credit to stars! 

guess what... India is different ðŸ˜†
That's why Sanjay dutt did not bring as much trp like Sallu! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Antisocial..

They were better than Gobar ...She was a Bully  Bitch .

Gauhar won BB7 like a boss! 😛 
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: DestinyRose

guess what... India is different ðŸ˜†
That's why Sanjay dutt did not bring as much trp like Sallu! 

it's all about the contestants and the story lines... that season wasnt as good in general! once again too much credit given to Salman but to an extent you're right he is a no lifer who gets too involved at times. in 2013 he had no releases... Bigg Boss kept him relevant! 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DestinyRose

You guys supported them because they stood up to Salman... now they aren't now it's okay and fine because they want to save their 'careers'

double standards much?😆

U guys just don't get it ..do u??? Gauhar received all this support because Salman bullied and harassed her on the show...not because she was anything different from others...and it is evident that the bullying is still going on...the difference is that its not 24/7 on TV for everyone to see but everyone who can use a little common sense can understand why a person who was insulted by someone on natl. TV would go and defend the same bully...Really its not rocket science to figure out whats happening right now with Gauhar and Kushal...