Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: barki

Wow nice update but please update soon we are waiting 😛

Thank you ðŸ˜Š I will try updating asap
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

read all the updates in a go!! they are fantastic!!

Wow !! Thank you ðŸ˜Š
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Will be updating on Friday ðŸ˜Š
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Hey guys,

I was really busy these days so couldn't update. But im back with another update now. Plz shoot in your comments 

Next day in college:

Piya was really confused about what happened yesterday night. She was growing restless thinking about what happened in the jungle. She was lost in her thoughts while someone tapped her. "Oye madam !! Aapki wajah se we have gotten into trouble"said Abhay. "What do you mean?"asked Piya. "Principal has called us into his office. I don't think he has called us to appreciate us for something, so it must be to scream at us"said Abhay. Piya frowned. "Abh hum chalein?"said Abhay. Piya did not reply but just started walking towards the Principal's office. "Kitni arrogant hain"thought Abhay to himself. As they entered the principal's office they saw their principal frowning at them. "Toh tum dono aa gaye?"asked the principal. "Jee sir. Aapne hame bulaaya?"asked Piya. "Haan. As you both know that ek dance competition hamare college mein scheduled hain aur tum dono partners ho. Your choreographer has come to me complaining about you both. I have been told that you don't listen to him and keep on fighting amongst yourselves."said the principal. "Sab Piya ki galti hain sir. She keeps on showing her arrogance.."complained Abhay. "Maine tumhe Piya ko blame karne ke liye nahi kaha hain Abhay. Look, tum dono abhi bade ho gaye ho. Aise bacchon ki tarah kyun ladte ho ?"asked the principal. "But sir, he provokes me to fight with him"claimed Piya. "Piya, you are now all grown up. Please don't speak like a kindergarten child. Now I request you both to cooperate with the choreographer.The dance competition is just two days away and you both have not even started practicing."said the principal."Sorry sir, we will see to it that we get started"said Abhay. "That sounds like a mature boy"said the principal sir smiling.  They both left the principals office . "Accha listen, I know that both of us hate each other. But we need to act like professionals now. We have to concentrate on our work"said Abhay. "Unfortunately, I agree with you"said Piya. 
IN THE DANCE ROOM :
The choreographer was teaching them steps to the beats of Ishq Bulaava. They had chosen the style contemporary to bring in something unique as the other contestants chose simple bollywood. "Listen both of you, contemporary is a very beautiful style which is filled with emotions. I require both of you to not fight anymore as we have only two days left for the competition . We have to get working."said the choreographer. Both Abhay and Piya nodded. "But why do we have to dance on a romantic song. I have a theme. In the act, Piya and I are married and she will be very cruel to me and will be doing a lot of injustice on me like pressurizing me for money . I get frustrated and dance out of sadness"said Abhay. Piya frowned. "I have a better theme. Abhay and I are married and he does domestic violence on me and I dance out of sadness"said Piya smirking. "Why do both of you live in self pity?"asked the choreographer. "Stick to Ishq Bulaava."said the choreographer. "Fine"said both Abhay and Piya with a grumpy face.

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update , both cutiepie fighting with each other like kiddo , waiting for dance competition , thanks for pm n continue soon
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for pm
nice episode
but too small
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice...add me to ur pm list...
abhiyaswaron thumbnail