Part 8 on PG 15.. FF: The Perfect Match or.....?

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii everyone,
I started being active in india-forums abt a month back . I wasn't allowed to join while PKYEK aired but now I am ,so I used to come in the forum as a silent reader and now I want to share my FF with all of you guys. I had this idea of my FF abt TWO YEARS BACK.Now I am getting a chance to share it with you all as I am a member now πŸ˜Š. I am giving you a Prologue plus a character sketch . I am attempting a ROMANTIC-COMEDY + THRILLER. I dont know what I am upto ??🀣 .A combination of three genres..Its a mixture of Hindi and English ..

PROLOGUE:
My battle with my inner voice was still going on . He was the first person who dared to speak to Piya Dobriyal like that . Then my inner voice tells me not to waste time in that guy as I have my other inner motives to implement. My actual goal is something else and my Diva personality hides my inner motive. I have just become this socially involved in the college so no one suspects me. But then my ego says that "Piya Dobriyal, you are a Diva . No one can speak to you like that,you ought to take revenge". Main Kya Karoon abhi ? My ego is not letting me come to peace. Ufff !! This is so frustrating.

CHARACTER SKETCH :
1) Piya Dobriyal : Her outside appearance of a Diva and a spoiled brat is no where close to her reality . In reality she is a witch who has come to take revenge from a vampire family and just to disguise herself , she appears as a spoiled 17 year old.

2) Abhay Raichand  and the Raichands : He is very similar to Piya . He also appears to be a flirt and a spoilt 18 year old but it is just to disguise his reality which is of a Vampire. His family includes Hassena and Chand . He gets into a lot of battles with the Witch family as they use their witchcraft to harm the vampires. Overall, he appears to be a heart-throb who is not at all serious.They don't  know the reality of the Dobriyals.

The Dobriyals : They are a family consisting of Madhu Dobriyal, Arnab Dobriyal ,Misha Dobriyal and Piya Dobriyal . They  all are witches and wizards but have not been recognized as supernatural creatures by the vampires as they have a special protection which doesn't let any supernatural creature recognize them. They are extremely rich.

Other characters will be introduced in the FF. 
Kaise tha ??? This FF will be a weird combination of three genres and I don't know how much you will like it..πŸ˜• But lets give it  a try πŸ˜›
 INDEX :
PART 1 - pg 2
PART 2 -pg 3
PART 3 - pg 5
PART 4 -  pg 7
PART 5 - pg 9
PART 6 - pg 12
PART 7 - pg 14
PART 8 - pg 15

Edited by abhiyaswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intresting prologue , pls continue soon
-VampireKing- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
a very nice prologue plz  continue soon
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intresting
will see it
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_Abhiya

intresting prologue , pls continue soon

Thank You
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept dear. Prologue looks gr8
Would love to read this one. Continue soon and pm me :)
And ha congratzz on ur first FF here!!!
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plzz add me in ur pm list
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely idea...continue..plzz add me ur pm list😊
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Interesting concept dear. Prologue looks gr8
Would love to read this one. Continue soon and pm me :)
And ha congratzz on ur first FF here!!!

Thank u !!
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting prologue... update soon...