Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The dance competition had finally come !! Both Abhay and Piya had worked quite hard for it..
Abhay was wearing a white loose full sleeved shirt and white pants making him look strikingly handsome. The shirt was sticking to his body revealing his masculine body .. Any girl who saw him could collapse any moment due to his extreme good looks. "Hot !! Wish he was my partner, But PIYA !!"exclaimed T aka Thanushree. "Yeh Piya kaha reh gayi. The competition is about to start."asked Abhay to the choreographer. "Chinta mat karo Abhay. She'll come. I've done many performances with her.. She takes time to get ready"said the choreographer."Yeah, afterall she is the Diva of the college"Abhay said in an irritated tone. Just then Piya came,only to leave everyone's mouth dropped open. Was she Piya or was she an angel from heaven? Her black curly hair coming up to her chest were complimenting her face with a little bit of blush . Her eyes were outlined with Kajal making her look even more divine. She was wearing a white sleeveless dress covering her till her knees and flaunting her figure completely . Her back was revealed a little bit due to the design of her dress. There were white shorts attached to her dress as she was attempting the dance contemporary. "Beautiful"Abhay thought. He was mesmerized by her sight. She was extremely beautiful. He didn't feel like yelling at her because she came late today. He didn't want to fight with her. He was just to mesmerized. Piya felt his intense gaze on her.. She looked up to him and said "Abhay, whats wrong with you? Aaj itne chup kyun ho?'. "Woh woh woh woh ... Kuch nahi"Abhay said. "Are you okay"asked Piya. 'Yeah I am"said Abhay. "Are you nervous?"Abhay asked, "No, this is not my first performance.. Im not nervous."Piya said. "Good .. even Im not"said Abhay. "Kya hua? Tum dono aaj lad nahi rahe ho?"the choreographer asked shockingly. "Mood nahi hain"Abhay replied.
"Chalo then, get ready the next performance is yours"said the choreographer. 
Within no time , they were on the stage and the music started..

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave
Ishq bulava aave jab aave..
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta baitha kol tere..

Abhay swayed her round and round filling the atmosphere with romance. They both intensely looked at each other while dancing..

Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan
Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan
Tainu takda rawaan...

He lifted her up and she spread her legs into a split making the audience cheer louder.. 

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di
Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di

She grabbed the audience's attention with her beautiful spins to which after that both Abhay and Piya cartwheeled at the same time.

Ae to nazraan nazraan di gal ve
Tu vi sun le zaraa
Main taa kol tere rehna
Main taa kol tere rehna
Main taa rehna kol tere...

Abhay now did another lift with her making the audience  more shocked at their brilliant dancing.. 

Tainu takdi rawaan
Naina 'ch tere main vasdi ravaan
Paagal main khud nu banaunda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan
Tainu takda ravaan

For the final pose , Abhay gently bend her down and held her by her waist to which the audience applauded and then the curtains went out. Abhay and Piya were so lost in each others eyes that they didn't realize that their performance was over. "Awesome guys ! Flawless. Wait a sec. Tum log abhi bhi aise hi ho..Guys, the performance is over"said the chorographer. Abhay and Piya quickly came back to their senses. "Thank you sir"said Abhay and Piya. "Thank you toh mujhe kehna chahiye. You made me proud. Looking at the way you both used to fight, I didn't think that you will do it so well, but you both proved me wrong"said the choreographer. Hearing this both Abhay and Piya smiled..

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkmad

nice but short update😳

Thank you so  much !! 
I'll try  making it longer ðŸ˜†
rhtkumar672 thumbnail
Awesome! Thanks for the pm.
simply.meghana thumbnail