Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update , love the cute fight b/w abhiya n love the caring nature of abhay for pia , oh so slowly -2 love feeling ( indirectly ) arising , thanks for pm n continue soon
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh_Abhiya

awesome update , love the cute fight b/w abhiya n love the caring nature of abhay for pia , oh so slowly -2 love feeling ( indirectly ) arising , thanks for pm n continue soon

thank you !! I will continue soon..
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Thank You !!!
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Thank you !!
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was too awesome but short one .. Plz update long one next time 😊
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
I am back !! All criticism is welcome ! 😊
UPDATE :
In the car  :
Both Abhay and Piya were sitting in the car, confused of what just happened ! Abhay couldn't believe that he openly cared for her and Piya could not believe that she actually listened to him. "Kyun kar rahe ho tum yeh sab?"Piya asked. "Tum itne sawaal kyun karti ho. I'll do whatever I feel like"said Abhay. "Fine, do whatever you feel like ! But you can't just boss over me. The way you ordered me to  come with you was like you are my guardian or something."said Piya. "Mujhe pura haq hain tumhe order dene ka ! By the way, you have to listen to my orders to. I order you to listen to my orders."said Abhay. "Tum hote kaun ho ? I don't think I am supposed to listen to you. Nor you are my mom nor you are my dad. Infact , I dont even listen to my parents !! What will I listen to you ?"said Piya. "Main tumhaara kaun hota hoon, mujhe tumhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai. You already know it ! I don't care if you don't listen to your parents but you have to listen to me"said Abhay. Piya was hell shocked . What on earth was Abhay saying. She met him like two days ago and he was acting like he knew her since ages. "Tum kya paagal ho gaye ho? Kuch bhi bake ja rahe ho?"said Piya. "Don't irritate me ! Let me concentrate on my driving !"said Abhay. Soon Piya's house came and Abhay stopped the car. Piya stepped out the car ."Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ki main tumhe thank you kahu ya tumhe ek thappad maaru  mere saath zabardasti karne ke liye !! You can't just force people to come with you!"said Piya. Abhay on hearing this just drives away. Piya was shocked on Abhay's changed behavior . "College mein toh pura time playboygiri kar raha tha. Ab itna serious aur gussa kaise ho gaya?"Piya thought to herself. She entered her house with thoughts occupying her mind. "Lo Aa gayi madam ! Piya you have your shield on right ? I  have been having visions of you entering the waterfall. When you enter the waterfall your shield disappears ! Do you have it on"asked Misha. "Haan Misha !! I am not that careless. I know that without my  shield , any vampire can recognise me !"said Piya. "Thank God !!! Aur tum itna time kaha thi?"asked Misha. "Jungle mein !! But to my fate, that Abhay was there. Poor me!"said Piya. "Abhay ? Itni raat ko jungle mein ! Piya , why was he there"said Misha. "Kyun?Main ho sakti hoon aur woh nahi ho sakta?"said Piya. "But you are a powerful witch and he is a human . An ordinary human !!"said Misha. Piya started thinking and found Abhay's presence in the jungle weird. "Why would a human roam in the dense jungles of Dehradun all alone ? Is he mad?"said Misha. "You're right  Misha !! Why was he roaming ?I'll try to find out about this !"said Piya
At the Raichand mansion:
"Was she mad to roam all alone in the jungle ? It was so late and dark. Agar usko kuch ho jaata toh? Par main uski itni parva kyun kar raha hoon? I just met her two days back !"said Abhay. He was going mad with so many thoughts. Suddenly a thought clicked his mind. "Wait  a minute !! I don't think she is that dumb to roam all alone in the jungle. I have to find out on whats happening !"thought Abhay

Kaisi thi ? Plz tell me what you liked and what you didn't !! 
simply.meghana thumbnail
Fantastic update 😉
I want both to find out about each other soon
Waiting for next update soon 😳Edited by Abhiya4life - 10 years ago
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya4life

Fantastic update 😉
I want both to find out about each other soon
Waiting for next update soon 😳

Thank you !! Lets see what happens next...
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was just simply awesome! 👍🏼
Love the Convo of abhiya in the car 
Really nice effort .. 😃
Btw I am Lizo .. 😳
What's ur name? 😃
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovey update , love the convo b/w abhay n pia , here our angel already bossy on pia , waiting how both find info about each other , thanks for pm n continue soon