Shilpa Shinde enters 'Lapataganj " Ek Baar Phir'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Shilpa Shinde enters 'Lapataganj - Ek Baar Phir'

Shilpa Shinde enters 'Lapataganj - Ek Baar Phir'
Shilpa Shinde
Popular TV actress Shilpa Shinde, who was last seen in SAB TV's show Chidiya Ghar, is all set to team up with the channel once again as she makes an entry in Lapataganj - Ek Baar Phir. Shilpa, who in her last show, played the character of a very traditional Koel, will be seen playing a Christian girl named Marry Demello in this show.

A source from the sets tells us that before shooting for the look test, Shilpa suggested few fashion ideas to the production team to get the perfect look of a modern Catholic girl. Shilpa even got some of the outfits from her sister's boutique and was pretty excited to mix and match dresses for the perfect combinations. Her character, Marry has funny manners and a peculiar catholic tone.

Shilpa says, "I am happy and excited to be part of the team once again. My character is similar to that of a modern urban woman. With a positive approach towards life and filled with energy, she knows her traditional values. I have many friends who are catholic and I have observed and seen them closely. So it was easy for me to get into the character and get my dialect and the tone quickly."