Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Seriously? lets make a topic.

btw is this guy the moderator?
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh! whatever. Had he been not guilty, he would had been announced so right then. Sad part, the person who died, was a poor person. So obviously everyone knows what happened, and what's gonna happen. (Though for the sake of justice I wish someday he thokofies someone with his status)πŸ˜›

Even his dad.went on record to say..he will not defend where he has been wrong..I just hope justice prevails..Its what almost 10 years now..What saddens me the most is its all about power and money..and Aam janta has no importance..On tha note you know Sallu has even dedicated the first line of a song in his upcoming movie to himself" Apna kaam banta bhaar me jaye janta"πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail

btw is this guy the moderator?

Seems to be..with that kind of warning..πŸ˜†
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Even his dad.went on record to say..he will not defend where he has been wrong..I just hope justice prevails..Its what almost 10 years now..What saddens me the most is its all about power and money..and Aam janta has no importance..On tha note you know Sallu has even dedicated the first line of a song in his upcoming movie to himself" Apna kaam banta bhaar me jaye janta"πŸ˜†

I just dont know why doesnt he admit what he's done and quietly complete his sentence.(But its too much to expect from him)
and about that song...ughh. bullshit.
and of course, it wont be ever come to a justified end, in india if you have money and power, you can get away with anything.
And he toh has his followers too(blind fans), and it reminds me of asaram's followers.
salta thumbnail

Seems to be..with that kind of warning..πŸ˜†

arey my question was serious. though I dont know how he can, he himself is worse than this, and its not even his topic which he has created.
Debarati7 thumbnail

I just dont know why doesnt he admit what he's done and quietly complete his sentence.(But its too much to expect from him)
and about that song...ughh. bullshit.
and of course, it wont be ever come to a justified end, in india if you have money and power, you can get away with anything.
And he toh has his followers too(blind fans), and it reminds me of asaram's followers.

πŸ˜†..Seriously..quite a resemblance...with Asaram and Group..He will never admit...He is the perfect example of "Make hay while the sun shines"..He knows it quite well..that like Sanju..the decision to his cases will come one day too..In the meantime he is just busy clearing his image with his "Being Human" crap..And his fans cant even see that..
Debarati7 thumbnail

arey my question was serious. though I dont know how he can, he himself is worse than this, and its not even his topic which he has created.

Aree he is not..look at his comments in other threads..compared to that we are being very civil..😊
salta thumbnail

πŸ˜†..Seriously..quite a resemblance...with Asaram and Group..He will never admit...He is the perfect example of "Make hay while the sun shines"..He knows it quite well..that like Sanju..the decision to his cases will come one day too..In the meantime he is just busy clearing his image with his "Being Human" crap..And his fans cant even see that..

Exactly. his fans and asaram fans are so similarπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

he himself is worse than this

Thx πŸ€£ Last Warning, stay on topic, or will report it to mods. Threads can be made on Srk's controversies aso, don't want to do the honors, so better stop.
salta thumbnail

Aree he is not..look at his comments in other threads..compared to that we are being very civil..😊

Then he's just "being salman khan"πŸ˜›
I one read a topic on IF, which quite made fun of his attitude towards women(and the funny thing, srk fans were uninvolved, everyone except sallu fans accept who he is)