Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Well at least uski dhulai nahin hoti(though i dont know whether it'll be acceptable if we say we're doing it with wheel washing powder)

He endorses..wheel or tide??..Jo bhi ho usi se dhulai karte hain uski..free me milega washing powder..πŸ˜†
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debarati7

He endorses..wheel or tide??..Jo bhi ho usi se dhulai karte hain uski..free me milega washing powder..πŸ˜†

No..he endorses wheel. But you know what, it'll do no good, my aunt told me its bad(except his dhulai), not good for anything.
Debarati7 thumbnail

No..he endorses wheel. But you know what, it'll do no good, my aunt told me its bad(except his dhulai), not good for anything.

I know..its not a suitable product to do his proper dhulai..he needs a good washing,spinning and drying in a washing machine..πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail
Waise i read the news today..that he wants an early trial for his hit and run case..which is getting delayed forever..Hope this time he means what he saysπŸ˜‰..And its not another faltu statement like "I am a Virgin"πŸ˜† Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail

I know..its not a suitable product to do his proper dhulai..he needs a good washing,spinning and drying in a washing machine..πŸ˜†

Arey it might be good for him. Actually anything nice wont suit him. Though there are no washing machines in the ad which he endorses, so it might be like the way people wash clothes with hands(and interesting thing, while doing so, a wooden stick is used to beat)

On the other hand, it feels good. srk fans making salman fans laugh..its sweet.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Waise i read the news today..that he wants an early trial for his hit and run case..which is getting delayed forever..Hope this time he means what he saysπŸ˜‰..And its not another faltu statement like "I am a Virgin"πŸ˜†

This thread is no where linked to any of his cases, kindly stick to topic only.
Debarati7 thumbnail

Arey it might be good for him. Actually anything nice wont suit him. Though there are no washing machines in the ad which he endorses, so it might be like the way people wash clothes with hands(and interesting thing, while doing so, a wooden stick is used to beat)

On the other hand, it feels good. srk fans making salman fans laugh..its sweet.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..It would be the best..I would like to have a first hand experience of doing that kind of dhulai to Sallu..It will be so much fun..
salta thumbnail

Waise i read the news today..that he wants an early trial for his hit and run case..which is getting delayed forever..Hope this time he means what he saysπŸ˜‰..And its not another faltu statement like "I am a Virgin"πŸ˜†

Oh! whatever. Had he been not guilty, he would had been announced so right then. Sad part, the person who died, was a poor person. So obviously everyone knows what happened, and what's gonna happen. (Though for the sake of justice I wish someday he thokofies someone with his status)πŸ˜›
salta thumbnail

Moderator AlertπŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Seriously? lets make a topic.
salta thumbnail
Though I can make a connection between this topic and the issue we are talking on.